Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' (46855 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by zoba88: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2018
As shared by Friday.....

'HOW I WAS KWANKWASIYANIZED THIS MORNING.

GUESS WHAT.

I came to my office at Maitama this morning. Kwankwaso’s house is situate about 2 blocks from my office. As I was about to drive into my office,I was mobbed by a northern mob. Honestly I was afraid that Fulani’s herdsmen have come to take over Abuja. But before I could guesstimate further I heard the sweet chants of Sai Kwankwasiyya,PDP,Kwankwaso for president. I had no option but to come down from my vehicle and join my fellow patriotic Nigerians. I removed my South-south hat and put on a red cap to blend with the crowd.

I come begin follow dem dance and na my voice “Sai Kwankwaso “ come even loud pass.

My brother,with the kind of northern crowd and their infectious passion that I witnessed this morning enh,look,APC is gone.very very gone'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/kwankwaso-supporters-besiege-his-abuja.html?m=1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by zoba88: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Donald95(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Every spirit of lifelessness in Aso rock must leave in 2019 in Jesus Name Amen.

Anything that is not the brain dead Buhari is welcomed

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by OmoOshodi(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Anything else but not this lifeless herdsman

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by dukie25: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2018
The lifeless one's days are numbered.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by yerokunphilips: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
This man may be a strong opponent for PMB ,but one thing is very sure nobody will defeat PMB in the core north . Anybody that want to win this election must considerate most on the north central and south west .

15 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Baawaa(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
If it is not SAI BABA,it can't be SAI BABA, Buhari till 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by yomi96(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2018
2019 go sweet die. and some people will be deceiving themselves that buhari will win all the votes in the north.
they will be shocked now that all hands are on deck to send the lifeless bigot back to daura.
get your PVC before it ends tomorrow for a better future.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by fergie001: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria must be better....
Its a task for us all.....

Tyranny has an expiry date.....

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Ojiofor: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Thief Tinubu's selfish plan to keep the LIFELESS one in office beyond 2019 will never work.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by SolutionMee: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2018
nice one

This is just the beginning

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by rajiraymond(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2018
PMB ALL THE WAY!

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by marttol: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2018
So this people that injured, what happened...

See all this ones who want to go there, there accident didn't stop the event... undecided undecided

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Caseless: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
grin
Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Kwankwaso for president

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Caseless: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go
come pursue am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Sannisege: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2018
SAI BABA till 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2018
You will become president of kano while buhari become president of duara. No more terrorist in asorock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by gift2xl: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na de same people
Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Those Drum sets are stolen from the burnt down churches in Kano imagine having 2 side tenor at a time
Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Almaigaa: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
I wish Kwankwaso well but, Baba Buhari remains the only solution to Nigerian's problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by speedyGonzales: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
we don't need a populist without any tangible ideas on what direction to growth that Nigeria should take. This guy has No ideas... much like the present government in power he will fail Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by obowunmi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Donald95:
Every spirit of lifelessness in Aso rock must leave in 2019 in Jesus Name Amen.

Anything that is not the brain dead Buhari is welcomed

Amen....

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by seborrhic: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
One of the most useless posts to grace the frontpage.
30 paid hirelings came to his office to sing his praises,play sycophancy and earn their pay and this is newsworthy?
What is nland turning into for God's sake.
Even though in terms of intellect and thought processing,Kwankwaso is far better than Buhari,but in terms of bigotry,parochialism and clannishness,they are of the same extreme clannish and zealot coat.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go

go chase him out

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by adamsy5111(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
wish him good luck
Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Ayuba07(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sai baba till 2023, Bleep haters and wailers,

It go dey pain dem like hard shit

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by SageTravels: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
seborrhic:
One of the most useless posts to grace the frontpage.
30 paid hirelings came to his office to sing his praises,play sycophabcy and earn their pay and this is newsworthy?

What is nland turning into for God's sake.

If its Buhari you will say Nigerians love him. #Hypo...

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
yomi96:
2019 go sweet die. and some people will be deceiving themselves that buhari will win all the votes in the north.
they will be shocked now that all hands are on deck to send the lifeless bigot back to daura.

I dey laugh you in ibi voice kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikii shocked
Re: Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' by famosh: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
yomi96:
Better future under PDP, right? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Gets Innoson Fire Fighting Truck (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.