Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" (26416 Views)

CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition / Police Replies Senator Misau Over Allegation Of SUV Jeeps To Aisha Buhari(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by kkboy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Since I was born, and now I am getting old, I have never seen any accusation by Wike being a reality. Brother have you seen , no no no no I have never seen.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by prof12(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wike you need a serious psychiatric check up. You're messing up that respectable office.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by Amebo123: 4:59am On May 01, 2017
fof1:

U DONT UNDERSTAND D POWER OF D STATE? THERE IS NOTHING GOVT CAN NOT DO? ONLY THEY CAN'T CREATE A HUMAN BEING. ACCESS TO ANY LOCKED BUILDING IS SMALL ENTERPRISE AS MASTER LOCK PICKS TRAINED AND EQUIPPED CAN ACCESS ANY SECUREDLY LOCKED ENTRANCE WITHOUT TRACE EVEN. ALSO DON'T DOUBT GOV.WIKE ON HIS TALKS.HE HAS PAID AGENTS EVERYWHERE AND A COMM.TRACKING TEAM. SO...
I dont doubt him but now that he knows, he should secure the place with his agents such that even a fly cannot enter. Was he not the one that secure the judge from his state from arrest? He is capable thats my point.
Re: Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" by TheLastIdiot: 9:50am On May 26, 2017
blazetitov:

Well, you can help us locate the cow's certificate since your people send cows to school. Bloody nuisance!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Who is this goat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021 / NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.