Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. (478 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. by baylord101(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2017
We all slept last night expecting to have a peaceful sleep not untill 12midnight when boys storm our building (Iorkya Akor street, High level, Makurdi) the few places they entered was diversticated, I manage to send SMS to my friends around so that they can help us contact the police, I try call the OC/SARS but it seems the Man is enjoying his sleep.
We have one man down already in the pool of blood, between life and death, OC/SARS later picked his call and patrol van storm the building when our fearless robbers are gone. We wish the shot guy quick recovery.

Source: Writing as a eye witness and Victim.
Pix come soon once I have access to the guy in hospital.
Re: The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. by heykims(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2017
At least it's good to hear that the SARS rushed down when they eventually received ur call..
I wish d shot guy speedy delivery..
Re: The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. by pbethel: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2017
It is well wt ds country o
Re: The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. by Jabioro: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Our police needed central control number, with modern gadget, tow free call with three digits access from any part of the country, recording facility and tracking.. not personal numbers, how many people have access to that OC SAARS phone number..
Re: The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. by baylord101(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Jabioro:
Our police needed central control number, with modern gadget, tow free call with three digits access from any part of the country, recording facility and tracking.. not personal numbers, how many people have access to that OC SAARS phone number..
I actually copied the number in a shop where it was pasted in case of emergency
Re: The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. by Jabioro: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2017
baylord101:
I actually copied the number in a shop where it was pasted in case of emergency
Can you imagine.. Sorry bros.the rightful way doing things in this country is wayward
Re: The Return Of Armed Robbers To Makurdi, Benue State. by baylord101(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2017
heykims:
At least it's good to hear that the SARS rushed down when they eventually received ur call..
I wish d shot guy speedy delivery..
Amin, Tnx

(1) (Reply)

54 People Has Been Arraigned To Court Over Gay Wedding In Northern Nigeria / Crack Head Murdered Her 71year-old Lover With An Axe And Hammer To Steal £45,000 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.