Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games (22408 Views)

Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 / More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Uniport Dominates In Just Concluded NUGA Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by RayAnma(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Which position did UNN finish?
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by bubedchemist(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
smileyWhat of Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike?? :DWhat of Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike??
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by Kinematics: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
God bless Unique Uniport.
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by sexysailor(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
unique Uniport, my Alma mata

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by AjiChris(f): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congrat to them
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
RealHaute:
Is Uniport not the university without a single professor? Now I understand.
You are very stupid! it's because of people like you that our country is still lagging behind. you say what you can't defend. Just spare 30mins of ur time and go on research; findout about NIGERIAN universities and the quality of their human resources before you conspicuously make a display of ur stupidity. DO YOU EVEN READ INAUGURAL LECTURE SERIES FROM VARIOUS NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES? A school that has the highest number of professors in petroleum engineering and petroleum geoscience in the whole of Africa. I can give u links to professorial articles if you want.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by barrysome001: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
In terms of sport, give it to that school anyday anytime. Ain't surprised.
UNISPORT!
UNIQUE UNIPORT!!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by malcolmzee(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
dukeprince50:
congrats to uniport, NDU ona matter taya me o. well lemme just give my self hope that NDU is just a new sku dat is 16yrs old, we will get there probably when next 20 decades.

Do we still have the NDU Taekwondo team.

I remember the days of Mascaranta Ojujusurrando, Cyrus the Virus, Kolfie, Gift and Tayo.
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by dadabashua1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
kestolove95:
An Abusite is ahead of you naturally...uniport ABU don tire with medals dats y we allow una top..
exactly,cos the great ABU Zaria don tire to the top NUGA games all the time, let another school taste it small.... #Naturally ahead from a proud Alumnus
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by zoomman(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
otokx:
We always win, no 1 in Africa.

Unique UniPORT

Point of correction, No 1 in Nigeria.
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by debsy001(f): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thats why we are unique

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by RealHaute: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lomba:
You are very stupid! it's because of people like you that our country is still lagging behind. you say what you can't defend. Just spare 30mins of ur time and go on research; findout about NIGERIAN universities and the quality of their human resources before you conspicuously make a display of ur stupidity. DO YOU EVEN READ INAUGURAL LECTURE SERIES FROM VARIOUS NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES? A school that has the highest number of professors in petroleum engineering and petroleum geoscience in the whole of Africa. I can give u links to professorial articles if you want.

You lack home training. Go and address your family issues before you talk to me. Silly thing.
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by ObongawanAKS(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Up Unique Uniport!!! My alma mater!
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by Juss: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
The truth is that those guys that represented Uniport have graduated long time ago. Mostly U2011,U2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by TheEminentLaity: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shut up. Cheats all of them. I'm definitely going to take up the case when due. The NUGA/sports committee of UNIPORT has basically killed sports in the university. What use is it taking professional athletes for games meant for university students? Don't those athletes have enough of their own competitions?
I played NUGA basketball for my university and it is appalling and completely demoralising to see actual students not given the opportunity because they might not win. And what's worse it's the same cheating habits all over unis in the south-south.
Nigerians really are their problems...and you -either ignorant or stupid- are here sprouting nonsense.
Quote me and die cheesy
Incredibleme:
Its expected. We always murdering.

jealousy. go to Uniport on a Saturday morning and see that practically every open space is used for sports or fitness exercise. Mind you recently uniport is now host to the regional sports center and every sports facility has been upgraded, renewed and renovated.
we now have a standard football stadium a very large cricket pitch that hosts the portharcourt cricket club every Saturday.
4 standard lawn tennis courts with each having their separate galleries, 2 volleyball courts, (1 beside the convocation arena), an open space basketball court and a covered standard basketball court also housing uniport gym, an Olympic size swimming pool with its own gallery (most students swim there on Saturdays) and several open spaces students use for some form of sports or the other.
Also there are always various competitions among students every second semester before sug week. inter and intra faculty and departmental cups and the VCs cup are some of such competitions.

Oga take a trip to Uniport and see things for yourself. If this is what we can be the best at it's a good thing. After all thats what ivy league schools are known for.

Unique UNISPORT.
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by makasimatics(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Makasi Chinedu de greet all uniport graduates ,especially eco students

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by Smartbinidude: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
UNIPORT dey carry 1st for everything including Ashewoletics...if u think I'm lying ask choba girls

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by CheedyJ(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
otokx:
We always win, no 1 in Africa.

Unique UniPORT
Winning with mercenaries ryt,yea ryt....
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by Juss: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Incredibleme:
Its expected. We always murdering.

jealousy. go to Uniport on a Saturday morning and see that practically every open space is used for sports or fitness exercise. Mind you recently uniport is now host to the regional sports center and every sports facility has been upgraded, renewed and renovated.
we now have a standard football stadium a very large cricket pitch that hosts the portharcourt cricket club every Saturday.
4 standard lawn tennis courts with each having their separate galleries, 2 volleyball courts, (1 beside the convocation arena), an open space basketball court and a covered standard basketball court also housing uniport gym, an Olympic size swimming pool with its own gallery (most students swim there on Saturdays) and several open spaces students use for some form of sports or the other.
Also there are always various competitions among students every second semester before sug week. inter and intra faculty and departmental cups and the VCs cup are some of such competitions.

Oga take a trip to Uniport and see things for yourself. If this is what we can be the best at it's a good thing. After all thats what ivy league schools are known for.

Unique UNISPORT.
Baba let me tell you, am a Uniport student. Those that train inside the stadium and gymnasium are graduates and few are undergraduate. Just try visit Sport Hostel inside Abuja campus and try find out how many of them are undergraduate. Every Saturday morning students usually engage in different sporting activities but when it comes to Nuga games or other competition outside the school you hardly see a real Uniport student taking part in such competition.
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by adajoe555: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
that is my sch....congrat
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
RealHaute:

You lack home training. Go and address your family issues before you talk to me. Silly thing.
You see dear, I have absolutely no reason to be infuriated! a sane and well educated person will not be that irrational to boldly tell the public that a 42 years old institution has no single professor. My goodness! it's quite absurd and hilarious.
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by Lorax(f): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
RayAnma:
Which position did UNN finish?
7th

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by ebby9z(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Uniport has always won. They won the previous edition hosted by my Alma Mata, OAU too

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by number5(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Just as they want it..

The host school was deprived of up to 3 gold medal for only God knows why..

Everything in nigeria is just upsidedown

They would have stopped the host from contesting in the football final wich they won had it been not the heated up tension that was already on air as the "ojoro" and favouritism was not even hidden
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by amadil14(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Up Unique Uniport

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by youngsahito(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
adadadon:

Thats not mercenary usage as long as they are students
hmmmmm student indeed!
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by brandmix: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fake results. When they bring fake students to represent them. There is hardly no sport activity going on by real students in Uniport, their stadium remians a monument, the squash court is moribund and I've never seen basket ball played. Go to Unilag and u see real sports activities.
Hater in the bulding

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by nemelu123(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
#teamuniport so proud of my menh
Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by Incredibleme: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
makasimatics:
Makasi Chinedu de greet all uniport graduates ,especially eco students
sir you taught me in my 100 lv. i'm in my finals now. how's life treating you.
proud eco student.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games by princewillcilin: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
little bro won silver for team uniben cricket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week / Disqualification: Djokovic To Lose Ranking Points, Fined Prize Money / Sunday Oliseh Reveals The Secret Behind The Success Of The 1994 Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.