Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World (46558 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Thirty-one (31) Salient Facts About The Rapture-nigeria Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by afroxyz: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mr man wake up from your slumber. There is no celestial body cone from above to whisk you away to an utopic place in the sky. Face reality my friend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by GloriaNinja(f): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided I WILL NOT CARE IF THIS MAN-KIND WIPES OUT, THE EVIL WEY DEY HAPPEN ON EARTH EVEN AMAZE THE DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
you sidon somewhere dey write fallacy without any reference who trained you for school sef? abi..........

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
it is likely not going to happen.

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by dpete1: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:
There is no rapture. An asteroid impact, volcanic eruptions, etc may wipe out man like they did to the dinosaurs but no rapture, my friend.
the grace of our lord jesus christ be with you and open your inner mind to see the truth lest thou perish

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by KKKWHITE(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
once someone dies, his or her rapture has taken place. I don't think there will be a general rapture.
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by dalaman: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rapture ko dissappearance ni. Be there fooling yourself with the mythology of ancient people.

8 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
That is why Africa is the most underdeveloped. They teach them all these craps and their brains stand still. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by KaptainAfrika: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
This doctrine of rapture was nowhere taught in the first century church. Neither was it believed by the church fathers. It is a relatively new doctrine begun in the 19th century by a man called JOHN NELSON DARBY in 1830.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVPg5K6nwA&list=PL1bmbN1y-jKyZrsJqMmpeKxNOGoyoq7vg&index=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsmUqSgC2ng&list=PL1bmbN1y-jKyZrsJqMmpeKxNOGoyoq7vg&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPi6RjQ-jKg&list=PL1bmbN1y-jKyZrsJqMmpeKxNOGoyoq7vg&index=3
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by flex04(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
nothing new joor

jus wot ma bible told me

we pray we make it lord
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Shafiiimran99: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Xtians & imagination = conjecture

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by parpylo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rev 22 vs 12 Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.... My Prayer is that none of us will miss it In Jesus Name .Amen

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by neocortex: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Don't let anyone enslave your mind, their will be no rapture ever!

3 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by ujezeez(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
My friend this your rapture talk dey one sided.it is always about christians...what will happen to those practicing islam,buddaism,judaism and d rest of 'em?...

3 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by ogbright: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
The world is full of evil. It discourages Christians in different ways. Christian who really wish to maintain holyness .

But still, no excuse is acceptable if we are found wanted that day. We only need the spirit of God to always guide us.

Also pray for forgiveness when ever you have the opportunity to do so. May God be with us all.

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Universe will come to an end, but Religions are using the final conversion phase of the Universe via the black hole as means of exploiting other entities of their resources. Anyway, its your ignorance that makes others milk you dry when you are supposed to be enjoying your life on Earth. This event is not going to happen in this lifetime, not yet, it is always the final conversion phase of a universe into another with harvested souls becoming higher dimensional entities or recycled again.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
The most shocking rapture is that nobody knows when death will come and if you die without Jesus, you are lost forever. You must die daily. A dead man cannot comit sin & that is why you must live your life like is your last day on earth

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by eliskelly: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
May God help us to make the rapture. Like Rev. Paul Akazue stated in one of his sermons, 'if any man misses rapture, what else has he lived his life for in this world'. For those who believe and espouse that rapture is a scam, my sincere prayer is that you will retrace your step before its late. By the grace of God, we shall meet Him in the Sky.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by infogenius(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

http://bisiadewale.com/2017/03/31-salient-facts-rapture/

As far I am concerned, ur post is hoax until u provide Bible references.
Honestly, I no longer believe in this rapture Gist. The preaching should be all men should live as if it is the last day so that man can spend eternity with Christ in Heaven after physical death.
Because after death is judgement because Man is appointed to die once Heb 9:27.

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't know if I will make it, as I am still in love with sin, but I want to share this story with u guys.

Two nights in a row, I had the same dream.

In the dream, I was driving when all of a sudden, the whole earth shook, with lights flashing like disco lights.

Then I looked up in the sky and there was this intense white light, not yellow like the sun.

Then I was taken into the light, as a light myself, kinda hard to explain. There were other lights also rising to this white light up in the sky.

Once I was within the light, I felt joy like I had never experienced in my life b4 and this is coming from someone that has experimented with happy drugs b4 like ecstacy.

It was incomparable to any drug or any feeling of happiness I had ever known, a thousand times more intense than the joy of getting a new job or being tops in ur class or getting a new girlfriend.

Then I woke up with my chest raised towards the ceiling.

When it happened the next night as well, I had to conclude that there was more to what happened than my rational mind could rationalise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by lilytender: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Over 2000 years old lie, still waxing strong and colonizing the people. No matter how far Falsehood travels, Truth will catch up with it one day. Those that are dead now know the truth but they can't come back to tell the world that the person that started that lie is currently paying for it in hell. JESUS NEVER MADE THIS LIE.

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Okjay: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:
There is no rapture. An asteroid impact, volcanic eruptions, etc may wipe out man like they did to the dinosaurs but no rapture, my friend.
Whether u believe it or not God can't change what He has said Numbers 23v 19. Revelation 22v12 He coming to reward every man according to his/her work .Acts 1v11 He is certainly coming back n that would be the rapture of d saints. I beg u repent n serve God to avoid the great punishment n damnation that will befall this earth n it's inhabitants who didn't serve God

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by pepemendy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
make he happen first, abeg no disturb my peace

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by kingjomezy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I no its scary bross... but are you an Atheist?
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by oyonu(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

http://bisiadewale.com/2017/03/31-salient-facts-rapture/
True word but I disagree with your No 15point. Christians have erroneously believed that but the truth is written in 1john1:7. I believe you will no miss the rapture because you defiled your garment at the last minute. God is a just and loving God. Heb6:10. At the last minute, Peter denied Jesus and judas betrayed Jesus but he forgave them both at his death and Peter was restored & if judas had waited a little while, he would have partake of the forgiving grace and been used mighty of God. How much more you who have served God faithfully. No sir God is all forgiving and th blood of Jesus automatically cleanses us from all unrighteousness
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by CHARLOE(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

No rapture. No Jehovah and Allah.

If there were a God, he won't be as petty as the two gods. Rapture my foot!!! My brother, better help yourself and enjoy your life. The rapture is a scam to hold you people in the church and collect all your money. Notice how less churches are emphasizing the rapture (who rapture epp?) They only mention the rapture to keep you coming to church. They preach more of tithes now and live large. They know there will never be a rapture. My brother, YOLO.

Repent, my brother, and stop following false gods from the Middle East. There is no difference between you and idol worshippers. Worshipping a dead Jew is pure idolatry.
Gbam! So succinct, but d sheeple won't listen, they're tightly bound with fear.

5 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by PotatoSalad(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
In Dracula's voice, "Bla Bla Bla"

1 Like

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Apparently, when the asteroid will hit earth causing millions of death, rapture will take place the fiolowing day. This is according to a youtube video by western Christians.

What won't we here

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by MhissBelva(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
shocked
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Okjay: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Rapmoney(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
and it's better you shut up than to agravate your situation by discouraging other belivers with the words you're ultering
Just shut up abeg! It is this same fraudulent religious mentality that has kept Africa where she is! Instead of chasing knowledge and development, we chase rubbish. Go to the Scandinavian countries and see how good they are doing and you are here in a poverty-stricken country shouting 'rapture'.

5 Likes

Re: 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Father help me to remain steadfast in this world of sweet sin.

heaven is real.. very real like the air we breath..

thanks op.. appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.