Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) (1408 Views)

Professional Resume /CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME / Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee / Hire Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Nairaland is like a City with a population of Over 1.7 Million Civilians, Soldiers, Students, bloggers, workers and all sort of people.

This Nairaland city has its own government comprises of President Lalasticlala and other top executives coupled with some principled no-nonsense moderators.

I moved into this city a while ago and secured an apartment at NYSC Estate.

I really love Nairaland city has it has everything you can ever want.

If you want information, stay on the express way which is the Front page.

If you want entertainment and clubbing, just go to celebrity board.

You want hook up, jerk off, get nasty, go to Romance Street.

Do you like crime? Do you like breaking laws? Do you love Stealing and other illegal activities, go and learn at Crime center.

Do you want to laugh off your sorrow, just stay on the front page reading comments.

I can continue talking about Nairaland city till next month......

However, I want advice from everybody.

I wish to be a Moderator on Nairaland. I want to be part of the executives. I want to work for Seun Osewa. He has been a role Model.

Please am begging Nairaland to hire me.
I am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University who Is about to Finish NYSC service in Four days.

Nairaland I want to work for you.......Please hire me.

You can raise my voice in the Comment box or you can abuse me.

All I care about is working for Nairaland.

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Mynd44
Crazyman
Ogbeche77
yokiti

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
You are quite creative and I think you should be hired by Nairaland.

However, I would advise you forward your CV to Mr Seun, Oga lala and co.
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by baylord101(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Lalasticlala is reading this now, he will recommend you
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2017
adenuga360:
You are quite creative and I think you should be hired by Nairaland.

However, I would advise you forward your CV to Mr Seun, Oga lala and co.

Thanks for the advice.... I really appreciate
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2017
baylord101:
Lalasticlala is reading this now, he will recommend you

I wish
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by sammyscholar(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm... I am following this.
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
You have to be a consistent poster in the section you desire to moderate. You have to be someone who contributes. You have to be law abiding. I think that's basically all. Btw, hope you know mods dnt get paid except some supermods?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
You have to be a consistent poster in the section you desire to moderate. You have to be someone who contributes. You have to be law abiding. I think that's basically all. Btw, hope you know mods dnt get paid except some supermods?

Thanks Logowhiz..... I really appreciate..... I am volunteering...... I will work for free
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
corpersforum:

Thanks Logowhiz..... I really appreciate..... I am volunteering...... I will work for free
Uwc. Well, i think you have to message the top guns. You can use the mail supermod feature on frontpage. Make your case and be hopeful of a feedback.
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
I do hope your blog interest won't be a factor.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by wman(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol. So you can push corpersforum topics to front page as you wish ba? grin grin grin

Impossible. You haven't done anything to earn it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
I do hope your blog interest won't be a factor.

Never.... nothing will interfere with my duty.... they should try me
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
wman:
Lol. So you can push corpersforum topics to front page as you wish ba? grin grin grin

Impossible. You haven't done anything to earn it.

Why would i Push my post.... thats the Job of super MODs.... and i don't think am authorized to do that.... My reasonable posts have been making front page.....

and u can't tell me other MODs just push their website to front page....

following rules is my hobby
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by FavoredGuy: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
corpersforum:
Nairaland is like a City with a population of Over 1.7 Million Civilians, Soldiers, Students, bloggers, workers and all sort of people.

This Nairaland city has its own government comprises of President Lalasticlala and other top executives coupled with some principled no-nonsense moderators.

I moved into this city a while ago and secured an apartment at NYSC Estate.

I really love Nairaland city has it has everything you can ever want.

If you want information, stay on the express way which is the Front page.

If you want entertainment and clubbing, just go to celebrity board.

You want hook up, jerk off, get nasty, go to Romance Street.

Do you like crime? Do you like breaking laws? Do you love Stealing and other illegal activities, go and learn at Crime center.

Do you want to laugh off your sorrow, just stay on the front page reading comments.

I can continue talking about Nairaland city till next month......

However, I want advice from everybody.

I wish to be a Moderator on Nairaland. I want to be part of the executives. I want to work for Seun Osewa. He has been a role Model.

Please am begging Nairaland to hire me.
I am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University who Is about to Finish NYSC service in Four days.

Nairaland I want to work for you.......Please hire me.

You can raise my voice in the Comment box or you can abuse me.

All I care about is working for Nairaland.

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Mynd44
Crazyman
Ogbeche77
yokiti

I think liking snakes like Lala..., is an added advantage to ur OAU degree or how do you see it?

I am just joking. Honestly I don't know the answer to your question but the way that guy, Lala use to shows passion for snake, I think he will consider any fellow with the same passion and recommend them for the post of a moderator.

I like most of your posts on this NL. I wish u d best even as u round up your NYSC service. Sai gobe!
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
corpersforum:

Never.... nothing will interfere with my duty.... they should try me
Okay then. Lemme know when something pops up.
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
FavoredGuy:
I think liking snakes like Lala..., is an added advantage to ur OAU degree or how do you see it?

I am just joking. Honestly I don't know the answer to your question but the way that guy, Lala use to shows passion for snake, I think he will consider any fellow with the same passion and recommend them for the post of a moderator.

I like most of your posts on this NL. I wish u d best even as u round up your NYSC service. Sai gobe!

Lolzz...... thanks boss..... You make sense
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by salaboiz(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2017
No trespassing grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
salaboiz:
No trespassing grin

exactly
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by kuchikau: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
corpersforum:

I wish
but u run a blog and a forum already.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 11:48am On May 02, 2017
kuchikau:
but u run a blog and a forum already.

Does that disqualify me?......
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by corpersforum(f): 11:42pm On May 06, 2017
..... nothing from any

MOD yet
Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by baylord101(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2017
corpersforum:

Does that disqualify me?......
That tells you to develop ur own and work for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) by apeiron24(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2017
baylord101:
That tells you to develop ur own and work for yourself.

this is not a competition you know........ its doing what i love

(1) (Reply)

Any. / NYSC Opens Portal For 2021 Batch A Registration / Error In Printing Of Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.