Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (1380 Views)

Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by martinsreality: 2:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Help me:I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee

Hello corpers please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch A corp member that will be passing out in APRIL. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast. The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained. Please I need investment advise

more juicy nysc news and scholarships below
source:http://www.studyngr.com/2018/01/help-mei-need-advice-on-what-to-do-with.html

Re: Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 26, 2018
300k?
Re: Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Greene66: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
How can you save 300k from 19800 per month in 12 months?

19800 * 12 = 237k
Re: Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by ThatKING(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Greene66:
How can you save 300k from 19800 per month in 12 months?

19800 * 12 = 237k

She made the rest from extracurricular classes for the students which is 63k. But the bone of contention now is how much was she earning form the lesson and she said She is Batch A passing out in April.
Hahahh your Alawe never complete to make 237k. The jokes on uu grin cheesy
Re: Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Adekunle2121(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Babe Pls Sow It As A Seed
Re: Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by FunnyDude(m): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Liar everywhere
Re: Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Adekunle2121:
Babe Pls Sow It As A Seed
You dn't mean it.
Re: Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Chuksmonika(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
martinsreality:
Help me:I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee

Hello corpers please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch A corp member that will be passing out in APRIL. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast. The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained. Please I need investment advise

more juicy nysc news and scholarships below
source:http://www.studyngr.com/2018/01/help-mei-need-advice-on-what-to-do-with.html
Nigga you be magician oo,i wonder how malnourished and stingy you are,how can a grow man obviously with a high metabolic rate will feed on 5k a month.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Registration Issues (my Camp Experience) / The Worst NYSC (national Youths Service Corps) Camps In Nigeria / 2012 Batch B Lagos State Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.