Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,047 members, 7,866,948 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide - Education (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide (426537 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2017/2018 Uniben Utme Aspirant Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by RobinHez(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2017
deco22:
listen I don't want to argue,all I know is dat I did what was sensible,if u think otherwise,i don't knw wat to say

Hi deco.

Can i see a screenshot of your caps page?
Thanks in advance.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by void: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2017
deco22:
and dy wrote admitted before I clicked on accept,am not dumb,i put in for law in uniben so y would I want to be transferred to d market place or whatever they are saying...if it's not what I put I wouldn't have clicked accept
baba nobody has been given admission o..where u see your own...what ppl are seeing is "APROVED" o
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by void: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2017
and ppl have being told to disregard caps until the list is out oo
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by deco22(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
void:

baba nobody has been given admission o..where u see your own...what ppl are seeing is "APROVED" o
dats wat I meant to say,it said approved, so wen I saw dat was I supposed to leave the site like dat.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2017
void:

Why are some ppl seeing approved but for others its showing not yet admitted.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by void: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Crystalline99:
Why are some ppl seeing approved but for others its showing not yet admitted.
we're told not to pay much attention to it until the uniben admission list is out...
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by void: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2017
deco22:
dats wat I meant to say,it said approved, so wen I saw dat was I supposed to leave the site like dat.
yes o..you are not to accept anything. until the list is out and it says ADMITTED
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by docyomex(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Richdee1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
void:

yes o..you are not to accept anything. until the list is out and it says ADMITTED

Guy Tell him oo....kos i dnt know what he is saying.....Hw will u accept admission from Jamb when Uniben has not released their admission List....Guy hmm
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by harlehleh(f): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good evening house...does anyone know if jamb headquaters in lagos opens on saturdays...pls reply urgently

cc.. draie, robinhez, ksslib
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Icosahedron(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
harlehleh:
Good evening house...does anyone know if jamb headquaters in lagos opens on saturdays...pls reply urgently

cc.. draie, robinhez, ksslib

Should in case you visit them please ask them what dafuq approved, recommended, admitted not admitted, and proposed mean.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by inspirational93: 2:19am On Nov 04, 2017
click to download free PDF and educational course materials http://vializer.com/2gJw
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Edopesin: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Cc; Draei Richdee1 Icosahedron
Unilag Admission List Has Been Withdrawn What Happens To Those Who Already Clicked Accept On Caps
Jamb Is Confused
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Richdee1(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Edopesin:
Unilag Admission List Has Been Withdrawn What Happens To Those Who Already Clicked Accept On Caps
Jamb Is Confused
Unilag list withdrawn??....there must be a reason first b4 we know wah happens to those that has accepted the admission.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Frezhkid10(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Morning house...my sis got admitted according to the jamb CAPS page....xterday as she went online to accept the admission...buh unknown to her, dat the devil wanted to use her at dat time....she ...lemme use d word unknowingly clicked on reject admission..noe the page is showing Admission rejected oooo....plz wat can she do to revert dis error...abeg...to get Admission into law no be beans ooooo...abeg
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Draei: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2017
harlehleh:

cc.. dr.aie, ro.binhez, k.sslib
Nope, only Mondays to Fridays.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Draei: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Edopesin:
Cc; Dra.ei Rich.dee1 Icosa.hedron
Jamb Is Confused
According to Punch, it was withdrawn cuz of
some irregularities in the admission blablabla.

If the school confirms this then i don't think those
who have already clicked accepted have much to
worry about. Unilag wey scatter am go fix am.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Edopesin: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Frezhkid10:
Morning house...my sis got admitted according to the jamb CAPS page....xterday as she went online to accept the admission...buh unknown to her, dat the devil wanted to use her at dat time....she ...lemme use d word unknowingly clicked on reject admission..noe the page is showing Admission rejected oooo....plz wat can she do to revert dis error...abeg...to get Admission into law no be beans ooooo...abeg

What!!! Just Shift Lemme Faint

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by MrEgghead(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Frezhkid10:
Let her visit the nearest Jamb office on Monday morning... I'm sure It will be sorted out....
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by RobinHez(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Frezhkid10:

Take this complaint to jamb office. There is no problem money cannot solve.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Icosahedron(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Edopesin:
Jamb Is Confused
Well I think this might not be unconnected to what I read last week on the Internet about a particular girl who claimed she was denied admission despite scoring high in the post utme, whereas her friend that scored lower was giving admission the merit list, In fact, all sorts of crazy rumors was circulating the web so I guess the University had to withdraw the list to rectify the issue and also protect its image and pride.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dessz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Frezhkid10:
chai she don buy market.just go to jamb office and hope its rectifiable
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by RegalD(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Frezhkid10:
bros no vex o... doesn't she know the difference in spelling between ACCEPT and REJECT? ...Maybe she doesn't want to study law if otherwise i hope the CAPS is disregarded for her sake

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Richdee1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
RegalD:

bros no vex o... doesn't she know the difference in spelling between ACCEPT and REJECT? ...Maybe she doesn't want to study law if otherwise i hope the CAPS is disregarded for her sake

Any new Update about Uniben....Pls i no want from "Reliable Sources"
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by RegalD(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Richdee1:

Any new Update about Uniben....Pls i no want from "Reliable Sources"
the only reliable source i know is UNIBEN.EDU

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Ksslib(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
RegalD:

You sef no vex o... don't you know what the word "unknowingly" means? Anyone could have made that mistake. She might have mistakenly clicked it while trying to scroll the page.

I blame the idiotic jamb run by morons and brain dead zombies. Else, why would a button as volatile and dangerous as "Reject" be put on an admission page and programmed to activate with one or two clicks of a button?

They could have created a personal page for that alone, added like 5 - 10 pop-up prompts warning the candidate of what they're about to do. Then ask them to log-in again with their details to finally reject the admission.

Considering how gruelling and almost borderline spiritual it is to gain admission in this country, it's only sensible and logical to expect jamb to put measures in place that make sure only those who truly want to reject their admission click that button..

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dessz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ksslib:

You sef no vex o... don't you know what the word "unknowingly" means? Anyone could have made that mistake. She might have mistakenly clicked it while trying to scroll the page.

I blame the idiotic jamb run by morons and brain dead zombies. Else, why would a button as volatile and dangerous as "Reject" be put on an admission page and programmed to activate with one or two clicks of a button?

They could have created a personal page for that alone, added like 5 - 10 pop-up prompts warning the candidate of what they're about to do. Then ask them to log-in again with their details to finally reject the admission.

Considering how gruelling and almost borderline spiritual it is to gain admission in this country, it's only sensible and logical to expect jamb to put measures in place that make sure only those who truly want to reject their admission click that button..
so its jamb fault ur sis clicked reject undecided all I see in this ur comment is u trying to find excuses for ur sis.she made a BIG mistake.its HER fault.its bitter but its true.Don't waste time shuffling blames, u have received the best advice possible... GO to jamb office.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Ksslib(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
dessz:
so its jamb fault ur sis clicked reject undecided all I see in this ur comment is u trying to find excuses for ur sis.she made a big mistake.its HER fault.its bitter but its true. u have received the best advice possible... GO to jamb office.
She's not my sis. I am not the person who laid the complaint. Learn to comprehend next time before you rush to type on something you're ignorant about.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Frezhkid10(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
dessz:
so its jamb fault ur sis clicked reject undecided all I see in this ur comment is u trying to find excuses for ur sis.she made a BIG mistake.its HER fault.its bitter but its true.Don't waste time shuffling blames, u have received the best advice possible... GO to jamb office.
....Pls no need for any argument..The deed has already been done...
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
dessz:
kslibb is ryt,jamb is to be blamed.sth as sensitive as an admission that took a lot of effort to get shud not be so easy to reject.at least a confirmation shud have been made b4 the final rejection.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Frezhkid10(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ksslib:

...I just weak for jamb ooo....Dat button should be accompanied wif 3 or 4 pop-up..warning rhe candidate abt the decision the person is abt to make.... According to her she said her phone screen has broken xo the touch was malfunctioning...
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Frezhkid10(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Frezhkid10:
....My sis went to jamb office dis morning....she met only the security at the place who gave her the number of their I.T personnel..she called the guy and he told her to go to the sch to rectify the problem...That is the school should include her name in their nxt batch of names dy will be sending to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (263) (Reply)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.