Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide - Education (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide (424070 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2017/2018 Uniben Utme Aspirant Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by sajohn4(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2017
dondavad:

what course
computer science
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by BossBallz(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adrenalinn:
Hello, please did anyone put in for physiotheraphy??
Yeah, I did
And , its actually PhysiotheraPY wink
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dondavad: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
sajohn4:
computer science
welcome to the club..... we don turn course mate be that

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Edopesin: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
dondavad:
welcome to the club..... we don turn course mate be that
Whats Uhr Agg Bro
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Richdee1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
House!!!!!!
I am using 2 WAEC result...Hope it wont affect ma Admission.......And am going for Entreneurship..my subject combo is Maths,English,Economics and govt......Is this the right subject combination??
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Ksslib(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Richdee1:
House!!!!!!
I am using 2 WAEC result...Hope it wont affect ma Admission.......And am going for Entreneurship..my subject combo is Maths,English,Economics and govt......Is this the right subject combination??
It won't.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Icosahedron(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please do signify if you applied Mathematics and Economics as a course (not Ecostats please)

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dondavad: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Edopesin:
Whats Uhr Agg Bro
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dessywayne(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Since the JAMB CAPS portal was enabled for candidates to check and confirm their admission status, many candidates have been a bit confused about certain terms they see on their dashboard.
This post is to explain the meaning of some of the terms you are likely to find once you log on to JAMB CAPS portal.
Please you are advised to only check your admission status on JAMB Portal through your JAMB Profile .
Once you are on your JAMB CAPS page, the important thing you should look out for is what is written under “ADMISSION STATUS”
If you have been offered an admission, what you will find under your ADMISSION STATUS is “CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION!”. You will equally see two buttons under it : “ACCEPT ADMISSION” and “REJECT ADMISSION”. You are expected to click on the appropriate button to either accept or reject the admission . Like JAMB said earlier, if you accept the admission, it means the admission window for 2017/2018 session has closed for you. If you reject the admission, you will be available in CAPS MARKET PLACE for other schools to consider you for admission.
On the other hand, if your admission has not been approved yet, what you will find under your admission status is “NOT ADMITTED”, “ADMISSION IN PROGRESS” or “RECOMMENDED……”
Now, “NOT ADMITTED” simply means two things;
(a) that your school of choice has not sent or proposed any list of admitted candidates to JAMB.
(b) It can equally mean that your school has sent in the list of admitted candidates but you have not been considered for admission.
If your Admission status says NOT ADMITTED, you can check back later to see if there are any changes especially if your school of choice has not released its admission list (either on its website or Notice Board) when you first checked JAMB CAPS.
“ADMISSION IN PROGRESS” is likely to mean that you have met the requirements to be admitted in your school of choice, but for certain reasons like Admission Quota and other admission criteria of your school of choice, your admission is still pending. Candidates in this category may be offered admission later if other candidates offered admission by the school decides to reject their admission thereby creating room for more admission slots.
“RECOMMENDED” means that you have been considered for admission but your admission is still under review to ensure you meet all admission criteria set by your institution and JAMB.
Finally for those having issues logging in to their CAPS portal through their JAMB Profiles, please try using a computer system or change your browser.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Ksslib(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
How do you guys Log in to your accounts on jamb's Portal. Trying to check for a neighbors daughter but I can't see any login page. I want to check and see what her Caps page is showing.

Jamb still uses jamb dot org dot ng right?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Edopesin: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ksslib:
How do you guys Log in to your accounts on jamb's Portal. Trying to check for a neighbors daughter but I can't see any login page. I want to check and see what her Caps page is showing.

Yep
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by atheist5(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
dessywayne:
Since the JAMB CAPS portal was enabled for candidates to check and confirm their admission status, many candidates have been a bit confused about certain terms they see on their dashboard.
This post is to explain the meaning of some of the terms you are likely to find once you log on to JAMB CAPS portal.
Please you are advised to only check your admission status on JAMB Portal through your JAMB Profile .
Once you are on your JAMB CAPS page, the important thing you should look out for is what is written under “ADMISSION STATUS”
If you have been offered an admission, what you will find under your ADMISSION STATUS is “CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION!”. You will equally see two buttons under it : “ACCEPT ADMISSION” and “REJECT ADMISSION”. You are expected to click on the appropriate button to either accept or reject the admission . Like JAMB said earlier, if you accept the admission, it means the admission window for 2017/2018 session has closed for you. If you reject the admission, you will be available in CAPS MARKET PLACE for other schools to consider you for admission.
On the other hand, if your admission has not been approved yet, what you will find under your admission status is “NOT ADMITTED”, “ADMISSION IN PROGRESS” or “RECOMMENDED……”
Now, “NOT ADMITTED” simply means two things;
(a) that your school of choice has not sent or proposed any list of admitted candidates to JAMB.
(b) It can equally mean that your school has sent in the list of admitted candidates but you have not been considered for admission.
If your Admission status says NOT ADMITTED, you can check back later to see if there are any changes especially if your school of choice has not released its admission list (either on its website or Notice Board) when you first checked JAMB CAPS.
“ADMISSION IN PROGRESS” is likely to mean that you have met the requirements to be admitted in your school of choice, but for certain reasons like Admission Quota and other admission criteria of your school of choice, your admission is still pending. Candidates in this category may be offered admission later if other candidates offered admission by the school decides to reject their admission thereby creating room for more admission slots.
“RECOMMENDED” means that you have been considered for admission but your admission is still under review to ensure you meet all admission criteria set by your institution and JAMB.
Finally for those having issues logging in to their CAPS portal through their JAMB Profiles, please try using a computer system or change your browser.
can this caps be used for direct entry
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by vivienD: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wah bout for direct entry students.. Esp jupeb students
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by destinysmart16: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
I applied uniben to study physiology and my jamb score is 247 and my post utme is 37and my aggregate is 49 can I be admitted
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Icosahedron(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
destinysmart16:
I applied uniben to study physiology and my jamb score is 247 and my post utme is 37and my aggregate is 49 can I be admitted

Implausible.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by TheManOfTheYear: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
destinysmart16:
see jamb question
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by atheist5(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
vivienD:
Wah bout for direct entry students.. Esp jupeb students
did u write any exam or you just registered nd have been waiting since
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Adrenalinn(f): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
BossBallz:

Yeah, I did

Ohh....thank you
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Adrenalinn(f): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
BossBallz:

Yeah, I did

It seems there's not much crowd there. What is your aggregate?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Rhectz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ksslib:

simply log into your jamb profile with your email and password.
thereafter go to the menu on the home page,you will see admission.
Beneath the "Admission", you will see CAPS.
Click on it to known w your admission status
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Rhectz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
destinysmart16:
its quite unfortunate, but Uniben will never admit below 50

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dammygoody(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
JUPEB students did not write exam,.."they have just been waiting since"..
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by atheist5(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
dammygoody:

JUPEB students did not write exam,.."they have just been waiting since"..
i dont even understand seft,like how the hell will people know they have admitted,caps?,or what have you
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by atheist5(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Rhectz:

simply log into your jamb profile with your email and password.
thereafter go to the menu on the home page,you will see admission.
Beneath the "Admission", you will see CAPS.
Click on it to known w your admission status
am confuse,does this work with direct entry peeps
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dammygoody(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
i dont even understand seft,like how the hell will people know they have admitted,caps?,or what have you
Exactly, I don't understand o, they just have to wait for Uniben herself
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by vivienD: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
Am a jupeb student and we didn't write any direct entry exam
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by atheist5(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
dammygoody:

Exactly, I don't understand o, they just have to wait for Uniben herself
na wa oh,even admission to university go dey feel like visa,everything is too disorganised in nigeria
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by atheist5(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
vivienD:
Am a jupeb student and we didn't write any direct entry exam
any idea how you will know if you were admitted
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by BossBallz(m): 4:12am On Nov 10, 2017
Adrenalinn:

It seems there's not much crowd there. What is your aggregate?

Seems so
Agg is 63 . wink
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by delexy123: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2017
atheist5:
am confuse,does this work with direct entry peeps
No CAP on jamb direct entry portal for now, it may be uploaded later.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Adrenalinn(f): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2017
BossBallz:

Seems so
Agg is 63 . wink

63 looks good. I hope to join you....next year though
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Hopebaygist(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Any physics aspirant here

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (263) (Reply)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.