Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) (29537 Views)

Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) / Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Lifebender:

Sure they do.That's why u can close ur miserable eyes at night knowing Boko Haram wont finish u off before u wake.
#Pathetic

we in the South...we sleep with our two eyes glued...
boko boys aint our shit..so i support him
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by ychris: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
They died in vain The country ain't worth it mehn
Where is Buhari sef? Have anyone seen him lately?
HAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Buhari is using Boko haram as his ATM machine like Jonathan...

Buhari will never go unpunished for these killings....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by highness25(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2017
henryanna36:
Few days ago I shared the story of Nigerian soldier Kamal and others who were killed when Boko Haram attacked them along Damboa axis.The burial of Muhammad Kamal Abdullahi and others took place at Maimalari barrack,Maiduguri Borno state on April 27.May their soul RIP.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nigerian-soldiers-killed-by-boko-haram.html?m=1
hope their families are aware of this? How can you people just bury them like that
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by Klington: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
I'm yet to see the difference between pdp govt n apc govt in fighting Boko Haram... They will still come up with another term may be "Boko Haram has been electronically defeated ".... Useless set of cheats.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by Flashmove: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
Please tell Bulari and lier Mohumad to report to my office immediately I want to ask them something....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by farouk0403(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Damboa - Biu Road embarassed

I de fear that road like die, even with the military convoy my mind will not be at rest whenever I follow that road.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by rafabenitez: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Military is one of the most difficult jobs in the world.

You are about to move to an area, conscious of the fact that your chance of survival is just 5 out of 10, yet you go ahead. It had happened to your colleagues, not acting in a movie and you still go ahead, just for others to live in peace, hmm.

May The Almighty grant them peace as they take rest.
,They signed up for it,its there job,when they harass and beat innocent citizens on the road do you say the same,being a soldier is not a charity job,they are well paid for it,so spare me d usual line,they are killed that we may sleep,we no force dem buy arny form.anyway R I P to the fallen soldier.just that buhari and nigeria is not worth ur blood.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by polabo: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Seems the grave is not 6ft deep..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by rafabenitez: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
Where was the chief of army staff when that incident happened?
,ur guess is as good as mine,probably in dubai buying some properties wth his salary like the lying govt told us.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by chuks34(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2017
hadayleke:
FTC in case...

Now that I made FTC... Is there any award

Cus d rate at which people fight for FTC ehn... I tot something was attacched
call seun ur check awaits u
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2017
geronimoedeh1:

we in the South...we sleep with our two eyes glued...
boko boys aint our shit..so i support him
okay if our soldiers decide not to die in vain and let bh and other islamic jihadists capture the entire north and our military bases like isis try to do in syria and afghanistan i guess u would still be sleeping comfortably somewhere
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by teebillz: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2017
The media coverage or Boko Haram atrocities has reduced tremendously. This gives an illusion is success in the fight against insurgency. Innocent villagers and soldiers are at the receiving end of this conspiracy.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2017
brightisodje:
buhari useless man 419 in the making see ur useless government tins getting worst all d crime u dey fight na for ur selfish intress get out i hate you
pls remind me d name of ur secondary school!!..Buhari no even fit punctuate ur sentence where necessary...Buhari eh.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2017
rip gallant men
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by sassyangel1(f): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=rafabenitez post=56062753],They signed up for it,its there job,when they harass and beat innocent citizens on the road do you say the same,being a soldier is not a charity job,they are well paid for it,so spare me d usual line,they are killed that we may sleep,we no force dem buy arny form.anyway R I P to the fallen soldier.just that buhari and nigeria is not worth ur blood.[/quote

If u don't have any reasonable thing to type, y don't you just shut up! If u know you are not a coward buy the form too cos they are men like you. Just because browsing is cheap, u come here and spew rubbish. If u r law abiding, soldiers will not treat ur Bleep up.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by ZombieTAMER: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2017
ychris:
HAS

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by dammielarey(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hades2016:
I have iTunes gift card but we need to meet one on one before giving it to you ... this is Nigeria I can't just paste you iTunes gift card just like that OK .....

No p where you dey live
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by ychris: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=56063645][/quote]
Some1 cannor correct yhu in peeeeace agaaaaain

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by emi14: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am really tired of boko haram stories. I taught victory over boko haram terrorism have been celebrated. That is one of the greatest achievement and advantage Buhari and APC apostles have over Jonathan and PDP naiveties.
How can dead armies of boko haram keep destroying gallant men of Butarai NAF.

Direction needed.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by ZombieTAMER: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
ychris:

Some1 cannor correct yhu in peeeeace agaaaaain
Is that how u used to do

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by ychris: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Is that how u used to do
Oya Pele , Biko , Dual Allah, sorry!

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by ZombieTAMER: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
ychris:
Oya Pele , Biko , Dual Allah, sorry!
Lol

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by Sealeddeal(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
[
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by ychris: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Lol
Had to do that cos I don't want you to

L grin L

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by CrownStarPro(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
First of all, they died for nothing... Absolutely nothing.
Secondly, why are the "Technically" defeated group mechanically defeating us?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by OreMI22: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
ztanleechima:
when a NIGERIAN soldier is killed, i literally don't feel any pity, cos of the way they mal-treat a civilian. NotCrying

I feel the same way now. The way Nigerian soldiers merely shoot civilians in their custody or open fire on demonstrators even when they were not threatened in any way, i see the Boko Haram threatening their own lives a retributive justice for others they have threatened and killed in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by CrownStarPro(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hades2016:
I have iTunes gift card but we need to meet one on one before giving it to you ... this is Nigeria I can't just paste you iTunes gift card just like that OK .....
Abeg how una dey get the stuff?
Show me the way
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by Xandrose(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gallant Soldiers,May their gentle souls rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
farouk0403:

I de fear that road like die, even with the military convoy my mind will not be at rest whenever I follow that road.

Omo that Road is a death trap sincerely. BH owns that axis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam / Sagay, Ezekwesili, Aribisala Clash At Roundtable On Corruption War / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.