Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

‘I Am Not Surprised That Tekno Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not Surprised That Tekno Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya (699 Views)

Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song / 6 Girls That Tekno Has Dated 2011 - 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not Surprised That Tekno Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya by iamVirus(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerian singer and winner of the first season of Project Fame West Africa, Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk, known by his mononym Iyanya, has insisted he is not jealous of Tekno’s success and says he is not surprised at how his career has risen.
In an interview with Saturday Beats, When asked if he is envious of Tekno’s success, the singer simply smiled and said he had always believed Tekno whom he dubbed ‘Golden boy’ would succeed in life.
He said,

“I am so happy for Tekno and his success and I am not surprised. At a point, we were all together and this is a young guy that works very hard. He worked every night and when we woke up in the morning, he would still be working.
So, I am not surprised that he has finally made it. I believe this is just the beginning and there are many more things to come his way. When he came to Triple MG, he sprayed his hair gold and anytime I wanted to call him, I referred to him as golden boy. I am very happy he is doing great things.’
How would I be envious of somebody that Ubi Franklin and I raised from our platform? We used our platform to promote him and I cannot be envious of him; there is no need for that. People would always try to say negative things but we are very fine.”

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/i-am-not-surprised-that-tekno-has-finally-made-it-iyanya/

Re: ‘I Am Not Surprised That Tekno Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya by iamVirus(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Hardwork = Success
Re: ‘I Am Not Surprised That Tekno Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya by ammyluv2002(f): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2017
iamVirus:
Hardwork = Success
Hardwork + Christ = Success
Re: ‘I Am Not Surprised That Tekno Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2017
naso
Re: ‘I Am Not Surprised That Tekno Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya by fernandoc(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Iyanya say d truth. There is small just smaaaaal envy somewhere. You dey there Sony first sign your golden boy.
Re: ‘I Am Not Surprised That Tekno Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya by RisingUp: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Cool

(1) (Reply)

IMAGINE? Saudi Prince Buys 24-carat Gold Chain For His Sheep And Goats - Video / Lol. T.I Buys Same Shoes For His Wife And Side Chick / Singer Seyi Shay Dazzles In Lovely Ankara Outfit [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.