Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Benefits of going fully solar, u can never go wrong - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benefits of going fully solar, u can never go wrong (703 Views)

Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In / The Coca-cola Company (TCCC) Celebrates 100 Years Of Going Public / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits of going fully solar, u can never go wrong by draypizzy(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Http://batterychargersexpert.com/38-benefits-of-solar-energy
Re: Benefits of going fully solar, u can never go wrong by hisgrace090: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2017
I have used solar light, of course it is the costliest source of electricity.
Almost 10 times costlier than generator.
Your 400,000 naira worth of battery can became heap of waist after 2 to 3 years use.
Count me out of it . I have never finish mourning for my many dead batteries.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits of going fully solar, u can never go wrong by Emproxy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
hisgrace090:
Your 400,000 naira worth of battery can became heap of waist after 2 to 3 years use.

Please bro, I'd like to know more about your experiences on solar powered system. Is there any way we can connect? Here is my number for WhatsApp 07066091812 and if you drop yours I would contact you. Thanks
Re: Benefits of going fully solar, u can never go wrong by Nairaplus(m): 4:38am On May 01, 2017
hisgrace090:
Are you serious?
Re: Benefits of going fully solar, u can never go wrong by draypizzy(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
It's nice sharing your experience on this platform. But what you really don't know is that most people install solar in their various homes without thorough knowledge on the working principle of solar, installation being carried out by uncertified engineers, thus they tend to vent their anger when things go abnormal.
The reason for sharing all these posts is to open the veil and expose people to the benefits and the principles of solar..
In advanced countries, renewable energy (solar) is replacing other sources of energy.
Solar is still affordable, reliable, clean, and readily available..
You can't be wrong by going solar
hisgrace090:

1 Like

Re: Benefits of going fully solar, u can never go wrong by draypizzy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bro, those dead batteries can also be recycled.. And u will even be paid for it
Batteries recycling now is money for the owner of the dead batteries

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quickbooks And POS By Intuit Nigeria / Seminar! Seminar!! Seminar!!! / Telecoms Business Revolution!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.