Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale (1891 Views)

Both Sex Pedigree Dogue De Bordeaux Puppies Available For Sale...french Mastiff. / Adult Female French Mastiff (dogue De Bordeaux) For Sale At An Affordable Price / Jezebel Our Female French Mastiff (dogue De Bourdeax) Came On Heat Today...pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by bobbysaxy: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2017
Introducing JEZEBEL THE VAMPIRE aka THE SPIRITUAL GIRL...she is 11mnths old...she is one of our beautiful dogue de bordeaux (french mastiff) in bobbysaxy kennel...she has got great temperament and very active..we expect her puppies soon..JEZEBEL is not for sale. follow up if u need one...call or whatsapp.08155560515 for more enquires

2 Likes

Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by bobbysaxy: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jezebel the vampire
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice one but her head isn't perfect. Boxed head
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dieps:
Nice one but her head isn't perfect. Boxed head
i laugh in spanish language...lol..that head is not box enuff for a female..do u even know d breed standard for a dogue de bordeaux.leave her like dat...she is a BOMB. She is an hot CAKE..We adore her so much in bobbysaxy kennel,same as a hundreds of people on a waiting list for her puppies.if u know were jezebel was bred and where she came from before bobbysaxy kennel acquired her u wont even talk.its in nigeria we hear tins like box head rottweiller boxhead boerbeol, box head pitbull now. It is box head french mastiff,lol.may God deliver us..it is well...tanks all the same...
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Well I guess you know best. In life we never accept criticism.
bobbysaxy:
i laugh in spanish language...lol..that head is not box enuff for a female..do u even know d breed standard for a dogue de bordeaux.leave her like dat...she is a BOMB. She is an hot CAKE..We adore her so much in bobbysaxy kennel,same as a hundreds of people on a waiting list for her puppies.if u know were jezebel was bred and where she came from before bobbysaxy kennel acquired her u wont even talk.its in nigeria we hear tins like box head rottweiller boxhead boerbeol, box head pitbull now. It is box head french mastiff,lol.may God deliver us..it is well...tanks all the same...
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by meekohli: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
it is only in Nigeria too we would hear hallelujah puppy....lol
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by tonyflash43(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2017
hello bobbysaxy are u in surelere lagos, any vet here dat stay in surulere, my dog
have been unirating blood for d past
2month, b4 i tot it was coming on hit, but
dis one is too much, i was told dat it has
infection and should treat her b4 she fully
comes on heat...... Any vet in surulere pls
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:16am On May 01, 2017
meekohli:
it is only in Nigeria too we would hear hallelujah puppy....lol
hahahahahaha....lol....that one is just a marketing Sauce....maggi and sugar advert
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:19am On May 01, 2017
tonyflash43:
hello bobbysaxy are u in surelere lagos, any vet here dat stay in surulere, my dog
have been unirating blood for d past
2month, b4 i tot it was coming on hit, but
dis one is too much, i was told dat it has
infection and should treat her b4 she fully
comes on heat...... Any vet in surulere pls
am not in surulere..i dont know any vet in surulere....ur dog needs some antibiotics...i have experience that before...the pee is always bloody and smells a lot...pls she need an urgent medical attention...look for a vet clinic take heer there...its doesnt have to be surulere....hurry...cheers
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by tonyflash43(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2017
bobbysaxy:
am not in surulere..i dont know any vet in surulere....ur dog needs some antibiotics...i have experience that before...the pee is always bloody and smells a lot...pls she need an urgent medical attention...look for a vet clinic take heer there...its doesnt have to be surulere....hurry...cheers

yes pee smells badly
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:29am On May 01, 2017
tonyflash43:

yes pee smells badly
its a chronic infection...
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by egorov(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
Going by the breed standard of a French mastiff, I'll score her 60. The protruding canine is a fault

1 Like

Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by Tochex101(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Introducing JEZEBEL THE VAMPIRE aka THE SPIRITUAL GIRL...she is 11mnths old...she is one of our beautiful dogue de bordeaux (french mastiff) in bobbysaxy kennel...she has got great temperament and very active..we expect her puppies soon..JEZEBEL is not for sale. follow up if u need one...call or whatsapp.08155560515 for more enquires
Very nice, please ensure you sell to a dedicated breeder/dog lover. French Mastiffs need tender care else they won't survive long. Good sales......
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by bobbysaxy: 6:15pm On May 01, 2017
Tochex101:

Very nice, please ensure you sell to a dedicated breeder/dog lover. French Mastiffs need tender care else they won't survive long. Good sales......
tnx boss,we only gonna sell to dos that will give quality care to dog...
Re: Jezebel The Vampire...our 11mnths Old Female Dogue De Bordeaux....not For Sale by tonyflash43(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
bobbysaxy:
its a chronic infection...

ok thanks, pls like hw much to treat her, is it up to 15k

(1) (Reply)

Missing Texas Man Was Eaten, Bones And All, By His Own Dogs - Police Said / Which Breed Is This Someone Said It German Shepherd Mix Boerboel / See What Happen In My Compound Last Weekend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.