Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ponzi Schemes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ponzi Schemes (426 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ponzi Schemes by benedicts(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
This thought came into my mind and i felt i should share it here and as well see other peoples view about it.
The question is this; "WHY IS PONZI SCHEME HAVING CHALLENGES IN NIGERIA COMPARE TO OTHER COUNTRIES?

MY VIEW ON PONZI SCHEMES
I think ponzi schemes if honestly and faithfully invested in by all, it will boost economy and make business have capitals enough to shoot up.

when we look at the definition of PONZI "A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game) is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources" ..... it scares and make it look un-welcomeable. but i say, if the operators have sincere mindset to make lots smile to their bank, i dont regard it as fraudulent. the operators in question i believe should posses lots of credibility to earn people's trust to invest in such ponzi.

these are just my opinions.kindly share your view and lets learn
Re: Ponzi Schemes by ellagabs(f): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2017
ur ampit smels lik "MMM 2016 victim"....
no vex o, am jus sharin my view cool
Re: Ponzi Schemes by crypto2017(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2017
i respect the word" my opinion" in this write up.my view is different.robbing peter to pay paul will never improve an economy,as the process become bigger,there will be alot of paul on the scheme and little peter to pay them,we all need to read the origin of this word and what ended the man its self.
check my profile topics and u will see a different option rather than ponzi(i dnt also like bombarding peoples topic with links,it is insulting if u are not the owner of the topic)

have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Schemes by benedicts(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2017
ellagabs:
ur ampit smels lik "MMM 2016 victim"....
no vex o, am jus sharin my view cool

THANK YOU, NO OFFENSE AT ALL, YOU ONLY EXPRESS YOUR LEVEL OF MATURITY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Schemes by benedicts(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2017
crypto2017:
i respect the word" my opinion" in this write up.my view is different.robbing peter to pay paul will never improve an economy,as the process become bigger,there will be alot of paul on the scheme and little peter to pay them,we all need to read the origin of this word and what ended the man its self.
check my profile topics and u will see a different option rather than ponzi(i dnt also like bombarding peoples topic with links,it is insulting if u are not the owner of the topic)

have a nice day
I CHECKED ON THE PROFILE OF CHARLES PONZI, HE WAS TERMED A SWINDLER WHO WAS PRESSED WITH CRIMINAL CHARGES.
Charles Ponzi (Swindler)
Born: March 3, 1882, Lugo, Italy
Died: January 18, 1949, Rio de Janeiro

PETERS will have to be on a long queue be that oo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Snacks Production And Earn Monthly / Web Design Bonanza Free Android App For The Site / Acres Of Lands For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.