Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her (50208 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Larrykaysail(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
33 years old, 8 kids, pls how can do this mathematics, I need to age gap between her children, some women just love polar-polar, unprotected 5min enjoyment,
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by vickylincon(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
This is Nwamazi reporting for NCAN from the palace of His Royal Highness Eze Israel Kanu, the traditional ruler of Afaraukwu Autonomous Community, Umuahia

The suspects are not our people!!

Amadiaoha also tells me that the victim Sukurat Adedoyin actually got what she deserves.
lols
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by sCun: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yoruba muslims everywhere
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by kikake: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Epositive:
abortion,,, 10 ways to die sad

Her husband should run DNA test for those kids ahbeg undecided

DNA test costs a hell of money. Nigerian women shall continue to play foul and believe they are smart. It is estimated that 1 out of 8 Nigerian children are not from the father.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by korlarworley(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
She must had her first child at the age of 13 thou. mother of 8 @33. haha hmmmm
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by ipobarecriminals: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
sad embarassed Women sad! I give up

1 Like

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by achieverme(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
space007:
Haba.... Mother of 8! Nawa o, with all your years of experience you couldn't avoid being impregnated, now that's foolishness at its peak... You ended up paying an expensive price.

Maybe the fact that she is a mother of 8 is the pointer to her inexperience in avoiding pregnancy.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
space007:
ehenn nau, being pregnant on 8 different occasions is enough experience Na, abi? She's just being foolish
No she is just being a nymphomaniac and very naive.
I wont be surprised to hear she married young and because she got pregnant.
That's if she was actually married and not cohabiting.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
achieverme:

Maybe the fact that she is a mother of 8 is the pointer to her inexperience in avoiding pregnancy.
hmmmm... Yeah maybe
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

No she is just being a nymphomaniac and very naive.
I wont be surprised to hear she married young and because she got pregnant.
That's if she was actually married and not cohabiting.
hmmm... Now she's gone
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by fabienjoe: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
This is Nwamazi reporting for NCAN from the palace of His Royal Highness Eze Israel Kanu, the traditional ruler of Afaraukwu Autonomous Community, Umuahia

Amadiaoha also tells me that the victim Sukurat Adedoyin actually got what she deserves.

This comment is egregious. Sukurat may have made some bad decisions but even you have done same at some point. Is it fair to conclude you deserve similar fate?
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by gsmphoneseller: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Culin:

Must we always squeeze Tribalism into everything?

Why not?

The Afonjas bred tribalism on Nairaland and they should be the ones to call for truce.

2 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by igho003(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
why he be say afonja gals too lik ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Barigaboy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
There is something wrong with all I read pick the words The mother of 8 (Too much children) She had a boyfriend (Disgusting) She is 33 n her bf 30 (Doesn't make sense) A nurse of 34 (Age category problem) Commit abortion (Ready to die after 8children risky game) Kamilu ( He makes money to have sex) Impregnated ( Where is her husband) all sound wrong
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Fedrick111: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

died in active service!?

This is Serious. How can she?
Hmmmmmm! What is Life. ..........
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by gamechanger1: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Stop that bro, someone died.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Okudiover:
grin grin grin grin Afonja Abortion NCAN reporting live from Obinkita, Arochukwu at Abia State.

Onye Obinkita onye OMA

Biko lekotara m

Amaikpe Ogo
Ogba na nkume
Osu gworo gworo
Slaughter
Ya na Okoro store.

Ndewo Dehdeh

2 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Gee645(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
which one be the belly for this pic? the one before the bellybutton or after the bellybutton?
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by imagrg(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adultery and murder = death sentence, then judgment.
Anyway, may God forgive her sins and make her rest in eternity.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by misano(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
That's Y I keeping saying dat 80% of D women in this world have fish brains. Fish is even too intelligent sef. Married with 8 children, still has a boyfriend and still going 4 abortion. The wan make just stupid pass be say, she even senior her boyfriend. Wonder what dey will tell her children wen they are fully grown. I pity D husband.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by misano(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
The national assembly should pass a bill prohibiting couples to birth more Dan 2 kids

No o, they will never do it. All they do is jump from one party to D other. Our leaders are the major problem killing dis country.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by cuteme88(f): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2017

Na wa ooo for this Boyfriend! u no want pikin, why una no use condom? or withdrawal method?

Before una begin dey fight me. I know withdrawal method is a Big risks of 30% chance not getting pregnant.

I don walka!!!
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Duru009(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
What a foolish afonja!!! !!

2 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
8 children and she did not know unprotected sex would result in a 9th? What manner of stupidity is this?
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Okudiover(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

Why not?

The Afonjas bred tribalism on Nairaland and they should be the ones to call for truce.

Barman!! Barman!! Please give gsmphoneseller one bottle of chilled origin for he has spoken so bravely for my amusement. grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by KanwuliaExtra: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ogun state AGAIN? shocked
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Okudiover(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Onye Obinkita onye OMA

Biko lekotara m

Amaikpe Ogo
Ogba na nkume
Osu gworo gworo
Slaughter
Ya na Okoro store.

Ndewo Dehdeh

Mazi nda aga ime? grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
I just don't know what the woman is looking for after 8 children, now see how she end up her life, that's why faithfulness is the key.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by gsmphoneseller: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Okudiover:

Barman!! Barman!! Please give gsmphoneseller one bottle of chilled origin for he has spoken so bravely for my amusement. grin grin grin grin

Thank sir... Just saying the truth....

Enough of the bitterness and hateful comments against each others tribe.

Its a shame to continue this way....
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by enomakos(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Epositive:
abortion,,, 10 ways to die sad
Her husband should run DNA test for those kids ahbeg undecided
correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.