Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Misleading Piece By A Reckless Writer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misleading Piece By A Reckless Writer (377 Views)

Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / Whistle Blower Imprisoned ‘for Misleading ICPC On Ex-vp Sambo’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misleading Piece By A Reckless Writer by Boyooosa(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Tears ran down my cheeks when I was going through the lines written by an anonymous (which I considered him to be) writer. (Pls endure to carefully go through his article before you proceed on my text): https://therepublicannews.net/2017/04/18/money-discovered-in-cemetery-not-from-nigeria-but-from-ecuador-efcc-lied/
The writer allowed bias to eat him up, through his bones, down to his marrows all in the name of ‘ONLY GOD KNOWS’ his motivation (he also knows anyway).
I believe that if you don’t like someone for a reason best known to you, there are several mature methods of managing that instead of reflecting your bitterness in a public zone which might eventually mislead or disorientate some of your weak preys.
While reading the piece, my observations as follow:
Fault in the lines
1. How could a sensible person have related Ribadu’s opinion on EFCC’s campaign against corruption to the issue of the Photo-shopped Picture in question?
2. How can a man with a healthy mind assume a ‘frame-up’ just because the Information Minister made mention of some people hiding cash in the grave yard, even when you have confirmed that it was a photo-shopped image? (I believe he is an Agent)
3. Does this unprogressive element want to claim that he does not know that Magu wouldn’t have had time to sit down, check a photo-shopped image and approve it for media display/upload (for what now?)
4. This guy intentionally wanted to discredit (which I hate passionately) the effort of the Agency but God is powerful more than him and his Principals. If not, how can you see the disclaimer on the EFCC twitter handle @officialEFCC and still went ahead to put up such schizophrenic text.
5. Meanwhile, I did not read it anywhere in his confusing text; the astonishing discovery in the Osbourne Apartment instead, he was going about spreading a false impression as sent by his evil principals.
In fact, this man is an adversary to the existence of Nigeria and I did not even bother to know his identity
My concern
My fear right now is that if this person is one of the people Nigeria is relying-on as the future of this country for greatness, then it is finished! The hope of a better future has been dashed!
This set of people are just out there, desperate to work against the anticorruption crusade (enemy of the nation that is killing thousands of Nigerians daily), I hope by now, you guys should start rounding off cos am seeing light here!

(1) (Reply)

Access To Education, A Must For All In Lagos – Ambode / Wooping $250m For North East / Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.