Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Four Minutes That Changed Four Lives - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Four Minutes That Changed Four Lives (511 Views)

Which Book Changed Your Life? / Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / 10 Pictures That Clearly Illustrates How Time Has Really Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Minutes That Changed Four Lives by chimarafaith14(f): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]THE MINUTES THAT CHANGED ME.

When you look in the mirror, you see a face that you have known all your life. you see a person that you intimately connect with. you see you.! but its not the real you, the real you is on the inside, the inner person. And that inner person is directly responsible for the outer you and the things you do or don't do. The inner you is the core you. And that's the real consciousness we need to build.

many persons are so concerned about state of world and are discouraged, because they do not know that the inner person can make a whole lots of difference. Inner person can change the world.
Are you willing to do that which is uncomfortable in order for you to grow? Are you wiling to undertake a course of self development in order to stretch? Are you willing to go extra mile in order to become the new you.? I think I can, I truly can, in fact i know I can.

Beinspired4minuteschangelife

THE MINUTES THAT CHANGED ME.

When you look in the mirror, you see a face that you have known all your life. you see a person that you intimately connect with. you see you.! but its not the real you, the real you is on the inside, the inner person. And that inner person is directly responsible for the outer you and the things you do or don't do. The inner you is the core you. And that's the real consciousness we need to build.

many persons are so concerned about state of world and are discouraged, because they do not know that the inner person can make a whole lots of difference. Inner person can change the world.
Are you willing to do that which is uncomfortable in order for you to grow? Are you wiling to undertake a course of self development in order to stretch? Are you willing to go extra mile in order to become the new you.? I think I can, I truly can, in fact i know I can.

THE MINUTES THAT CHANGED ME.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

POEM: Ade / Proudly An Apoboi. / Chronicles Of Josh. True Life Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.