Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Oando Past Questions And Answers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Past Questions And Answers (11970 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers / Oando Upstream Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Past Questions And Answers by me1: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
Our mission is to help our teaming Nigerian graduates get gainfully employed in their various areas of interest. We have just received sample questions for the upcoming aptitude test by Oando by month end of this month and we wish to mail it to interested job seekers for FREE. Please make sure you prepare adequately for this one, before you start your blames. If you desire a good life, then you must work for it. You must READ Best of luck!

jeans Communications, Gbagada
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by ndcide(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2010
nice one then. plz forward it to my mail; ndcide@yahoo.com

when i receive the mail, i'll call u.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by akinbola2: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2010
Pls forward 2my mail too, Femi4business@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by ammyaddy: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2010
I need it too. Tanx. My mail is ammyaddy@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by turbine: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2010
Mr 'Me', i don't think you really want to help anyone here cos if you really do, you will be transparent enough. This site was designed to render help to job seekers and not to rip them off. Please get the tradition of the site. Thanks and God bless. ALSO WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by babstudeen(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2010
I also need a past question on the test on babstudeen1985@yahoo.com. Pls how were pple invited 4 d test?
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by DIAMOND83: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2010
PLEASE send it to my e-mail: tildababy2000@yahoo.com.Am also invited for the test.TANX!
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by DIAMOND83: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2010
PLEASE send the past oando's aptitude test past questions & answers to my e-mail: tildababy2000@yahoo.com.Am also invited for the test.TANX!
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by babstudeen(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2010
Pls Diamond, how were you invited 4 d test? were u sent a test message or mailed? 10x
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by ABeeCy: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2010
me!:

Our mission is to help our teaming Nigerian graduates get gainfully employed in their various areas of interest. We have just received sample questions for the upcoming aptitude test by Oando by month end of this month and we wish to mail it to interested job seekers for FREE. Please make sure you prepare adequately for this one, before you start your blames. If you desire a good life, then you must work for it. You must READ Best of luck!

jeans Communications, Gbagada
Hello, everyone! i also need the oando aptitude test past questions and answers format.My email is abolanley@gmail.com
will be expecting!
Thanks!
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Pshinero(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2010
Great job! ive been invited, i need a copy pls,
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by plahtnaum: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thanks for your act of benevolence. I'd also like to have the past questions. Please forward the questions to efizee2003@yahoo.com

Gracias
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by otuwe(f): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
has he actually sent to anyone at all
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Olufola(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
i've been called 4 d test. can u please send a copy to me too, olufolajiyemisi@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by palermo: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
I need to see the questions, mail to me unitedwestand2010ng@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Chibobino: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
Great job! Thanks Man! Pls kindly forward 2 my mail - chibobino43@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by ammyaddy: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
This pple said dey will send Oando past Qs $ As but I no see anytin. Hav dey sent any1 any?
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by sporti(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hello me Kindly mail the past Q to my inboox i will give una a shout sportico1@hotmail.com
wapa
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by ABeeCy: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2010
please if anyone has got the past questions and answer, kindly send to others email adresses, abolanley@gmail.com
or simply post as attachment on this thread.

Cheers!
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by me1: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2010
We had a lot of work in our hands that we could not send the sample questions immediately, we are really sorry about that. Anyway for those of you that tried sending your email addresses via sms, I advise you check your inbox now.
@Mr Turbine, we are not charging anything for this and will never charge. The success of our people is our no.1 priority. I would also like you to know that Nigeria is changing and would really pay you if you change with it. Best of luck!
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by kelindoe: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2010
that's kind of you, please forward it to my email: ksadoh@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by kelindoe: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2010
forward to ksadoh@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by JazzyPhizzle: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2010
Dear me!

Please forward to throwback4@hotmail.com!
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by jamisie: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2010
Pls send it to my mail jalawiye2006@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Godsglory1(f): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2010
Plz text me d questions on opeyemi2k100@yahoo.com n te date of d test. 10ks alot.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by ProAnti: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2010
Dear Me!,

Please forward to Q & A to my email: lumidi@ymail.com

God bless you.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by temmygb: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
pls i need the past questions for Oando too. pls mail it to me at temmygb@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by avwerosuoo: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
pls i need the past questions and answers my email is ruemujuliet@yahoo.com.txs
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Toppytee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2010
Thats very kind of you.I was invited too,kindly send me a copy of the past questions.My email is topsytoppy@yahoo.com.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by me1: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2010
Please if you sent me a text message earlier, I advise you check your mail as soon as you can. Go out there and shine. Cheers!

Jeans Communication, Gbagada
jeanscommunication@mail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by kaceei: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
pls send to me at kaceei@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks grin
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by spector: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
pls send it 2 my mail, olusegun.oyewole@yahoo.com, thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Council Venue Staff Vs Marketing Job In A Bank. / 8 Tips For Dealing With Job Rejection / Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.