Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Play The Piano Like A Pro In 10 Minutes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Play The Piano Like A Pro In 10 Minutes (472 Views)

I Need Help In Leaning The Piano / Learning To Play The Bass Guitar The Nigerian Easy Way / Piano Lesson: History Of The Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play The Piano Like A Pro In 10 Minutes by Bankoleyemi: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
I love hymns that I started playing the piano at age 6. My father was the presiding organist of a renowned Cathedral, travelled to many countries playing for kings, knights, Presidents and Bishops. I was opportuned to have the whole collection of his musical books, but the only one that got my attention was a special Piano-Keyboard tutorial book that will teach even a one year child to start playing hymns and classical music like a pro in just a couple of minutes. He told me, it was the book he used to teach people on the go where he is performing as those people will not have much time to spend with him. My dad told me, our family are all able to play the piano because of that particular book which will just split and upturn music for you in ten minutes. You dont need to own a piano to learn those tactics, but as you mount the piano, you will play like a pro. I have never seen the 314 paged book in any music store or outlet. No matter your level, begginer, intermedate, pro, you will be amazed how classic you will sound in just minutes with staff and solfa tonic exercises. Many organist are strucked when it comes to staff, pedalling and sustain, this book will make you a pro in just 10 minutes. That guy in your church that does puff-up for you because he can play, will be amazed to see you play like a pro next Sunday. Dont thank me yet, thank yourself if you can be fast to be amoung the 10 persons. My father told me that this book is our treasure that I should guard it with my efforts. I have used the book to teach many people including blind organists, kids of wealthy men, waiters and cooperate entertainers etc.

I saw this post and decided to give our folks a Sunday gift in the spirit of Christ. I want the best for us here and will be glad to allow interested 10 persons to have The Treasure Piano Book at almost nothing. In fact I cannot say a specific price because it is priceless. If interested 10 people can raise N1,500 each, I will let them have it to cover the scanning cost of the Book.
If you are intersted, kindly text The Treasure Piano Book, your email address to 08133972034. I will send it right away into your mail box.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music: Blessvibes - Never Forget You (prod. By Sasly) / Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) / Runtown - Mad Over You (cover by Smashy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.