Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Need Help In Leaning The Piano - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Help In Leaning The Piano (446 Views)

Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria / How To Switch Keys On The Piano Without Transpose / Learning The Piano With The Help Of Music Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Leaning The Piano by Feranchek(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hi guys. I've got this great passion for music, but unfortunately, I can read music or play any instruments (except the drums sha which I used to play back then in block rosary during Congress and crusade events grin)

Well, to help me kick-start my learning, I finally got a piano. Then I downloaded loads of YouTube videos on "how to play the piano"

Ive been watching and practicing but I don't seem to get it right. I'm beginning to think that I'm probably wasting my time but I'm quite determined.

I stay in Ogun state (Sagamu) and don't know people whom I think can help.

Is it possible to learn the piano via watching online videos? My major setback is the finger placements. I often times play 2 notes when I'm supposed to press one.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your help in anticipation

Cc: ehinmowo
Re: I Need Help In Leaning The Piano by piamily(f): 1:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Feranchek:
Hi guys. I've got this great passion for music, but unfortunately, I can read music or play any instruments (except the drums sha which I used to play back then in block rosary during Congress and crusade events grin)

Well, to help me kick-start my learning, I finally got a piano. Then I downloaded loads of YouTube videos on "how to play the piano"

Ive been watching and practicing but I don't seem to get it right. I'm beginning to think that I'm probably wasting my time but I'm quite determined.

Is it possible to learn the piano via watching online videos? My major setback is the finger placements. I often times play 2 notes when I'm supposed to press one.

I offer piano lessons
Re: I Need Help In Leaning The Piano by Feranchek(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
piamily:

I offer piano lessons

Buh you don't stay in Sagamu
Re: I Need Help In Leaning The Piano by piamily(f): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Feranchek:

Buh you don't stay in Sagamu

I do online lessons
Re: I Need Help In Leaning The Piano by Samtola9939(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Feranchek:

Feranchek:

Feranchek:

please fellow nairalander, i saw your post about sending template of Nigeria prison referee to some people thru emails, please i fall into that category , kindly help me out, opeyemioluwa4Sam@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Madera - Gbera Produced By Blaqman And Freestyle K / Maleek Berry Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria Music Industry After Burna B / VIDEO & AUDIO: Zilli - Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.