Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 (2158 Views)

Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It / Suggestions Needed..techno W5 Okay? / New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by Ifeoluwa627(f): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good day
I just got a techno w5 lite yesterday, never knew there was techno w5 until now, the features of w5 lite wasn't what I wanted after I saw the difference between w5 and w5 lite.
Now I want to swap to w5, how do I go about it and how much would be added to get it.

N.b I ordered the phone online

please I need urgent and reliable responses

Thanks
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by Soulsymbol99: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ifeoluwa627:
Good day
I just got a techno w5 lite yesterday, never knew there was techno w5 until now, the features of w5 lite wasn't what I wanted after I saw the difference between w5 and w5 lite.
Now I want to swap to w5, how do I go about it and how much would be added to get it.

Thanks
Hv clean w5 bt Itz 4 sale, no swap deal
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by zaixain: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is my first comment on nairaland and amma try as much as possible to be honest.
the w5 is a nice fone but the camera (especially the front) isnt worth the 5mp it is. The 13mp @ the back is quite good but to me its like 2mp.
I do not know if its because of the particular w5 I got or it's a generic problem.
Another thing that puts me off is the sound quality. It is rather too low for calls and music.
I guess the battery drains quicker on 4G
and again, the 4G signal seems to be permanent on the fone even after switching to other network modes.
Generally I think the fingerprint scanner it possesses is the main selling point of this phone.
Aside from the camera and the sound, I think it will make a great phone for some.
Not me cuz I already sold mine yesterday at a give away price of 25k...Imagine!!!!
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by Ifeoluwa627(f): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
zaixain:
This is my first comment on nairaland and amma try as much as possible to be honest.
the w5 is a nice fone but the camera (especially the front) isnt worth the 5mp it is. The 13mp @ the back is quite good but to me its like 2mp.
I do not know if its because of the particular w5 I got or it's a generic problem.
Another thing that puts me off is the sound quality. It is rather too low for calls and music.
and again, the 4G signal seems to be permanent on the fone even after switching to other network modes.
Generally I think the fingerprint scanner it possesses is the main selling point of this phone.
Aside from the camera and the sound, I think it will make a great phone for some.
Not me cuz I already sold mine yesterday at a give away price of 25k...Imagine!!!!
thanks
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ifeoluwa627:
Good day

Thanks
how much do you bough the w5 lite?
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by Nastydroid(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
zaixain:
I guess you sold it to a friend,how is the 1gb ram on the W5?
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by Ifeoluwa627(f): 7:11am On May 01, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
how much do you bough the w5 lite?

Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by rockdude: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
I want to ask, the tecno w5 lite sound quality is it good?? because I'm in a dilemma... I'm trying to choose between buying tecno w5 lite or Alcatel pixi 4 plus ... and I was disappointed when I found out the w5 battery was non-removable, apart from that the battery is 3000 another disappointing fact.. so my question is this should I buy tecno w5 lite or Alcatel pixi 4 plus??
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
rockdude:
I want to ask, the tecno w5 lite sound quality is it good?? because I'm in a dilemma... I'm trying to choose between buying tecno w5 lite or Alcatel pixi 4 plus ... and I was disappointed when I found out the w5 battery was non-removable, apart from that the battery is 3000 another disappointing fact.. so my question is this should I buy tecno w5 lite or Alcatel pixi 4 plus??

For what it is worth.
I have been using w5 lite (bought it 40k then) since December without any issue whatsoever till now.
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by rockdude: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:

For what it is worth.
I have been using w5 lite (bought it 40k then) since December without any issue whatsoever till now.
But please is the sound quality good, like when it comes to music or mp3 is it very loud??
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by rockdude: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
rockdude:
But please is the sound quality good, like when it comes to music or mp3 is it very loud??
And also the camera quality... Because I don't want a situation were I'll buy a phone then start regretting buying the phone....
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2017
rockdude:

7/10 quality but wait
Who still listen to music via speakers when there is earpiece?
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by rockdude: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:

7/10 quality but wait
Who still listen to music via speakers when there is earpiece?
That's what I meant dude, the sound quality using earpiece... And you haven't answered the second question... is the camera quality good?? especially the front one.
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
rockdude:
That's what I meant dude, the sound quality using earpiece... And you haven't answered the second question... is the camera quality good?? especially the front one.

The camera is good same as the earpiece sound quality
Re: swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 by ylamu1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Front camera is not good very poor,and sound without eapice is also poor

(1) (Reply)

List Of Secret Android Code You Need To Know / Please Help I Can't Download Application From Play Store / Infinix Hot 5 Oreo Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.