Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It (4471 Views)

I'm Really Enjoying My Samsung Galaxy S10+ / swapping of Techno W5 lite for W5 / New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2016
So on 6th of December, I set out to buy the infinix hot 4 at the price of #38,000. When I got to the 3c hub store, I was so awestruck by the sleek design of the w5 lite that I ended purchasing it for #40k. My friends were like what came over me since I am a vocal critic of techo always calling them substandard.
But they don't understand that change is constant . Techno all the way!!!!!!!
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by timbros(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2016
And you had to create a thread for this?
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2016
timbros:
And you had to create a thread for this?

You never can tell who is second guessing about the phone
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by shedy03(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2016
post pictures and screenshots na
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by ritababe(f): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2016
welcome to our world
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2016
shedy03:
post pictures and screenshots na

Screeeshots coming through. Will post pictures later

Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Perfectscribe(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
alexistaiwo:
So on 6th of December, I set out to buy the infinix hot 4 at the price of #38,000. When I got to the 3c hub store, I was so awestruck by the sleek design of the w5 lite that I ended purchasing it for #40k. My friends were like what came over me since I am a vocal critic of techo always calling them substandard.

In my view, an Infinix 4 Lite is better..... AM looking at a 4000mah battery as against 3,000 and a superior picture quality at a lesser price for that matter. My view sha...
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by dustmalik: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tecno w5 lite doesn't have 4G support.
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Perfectscribe:

In my view, an Infinix 4 Lite is better..... AM looking at a 4000mah battery as against 3,000 and a superior picture quality at a lesser price for that matter. My view sha...

Experience had taught me that where mobile phones are involved 4000mah capacity of a phone doesn't necessarily make it last longer than a 3000mah battery of another. Same with megapixels of phones. But having handled both phones, I can state categorically that techno w5 lite has a better camera quality than infinix hot 4.

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
dustmalik:
Tecno w5 lite doesn't have 4G support.

And who told you that infinix hot 4 Lite support 4g?
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Brightscofild(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nairaland shudnt av given evrybody d opportunity 2 Create a post.

Can you imagine,,, this is nt a review. Just 2 inform us dat u ar finally using android phone abi wetin.
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Brightscofild:
Nairaland shudnt av given evrybody d opportunity 2 Create a post.

Can you imagine,,, this is nt a review. Just 2 inform us dat u ar finally using android phone abi wetin.

Thanks for the comment. Maybe I should dash you my previous phone

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Brightscofild(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Thanks for the comment. Maybe I should dash you my previous phone

Lol, You mean your Nokia touch light
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Brightscofild:

Lol, You mean your Nokia touch light
grin grin
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Freelancer007(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tecno w5 is cool, no doubt!
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Abdstrakt(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
I hear the phone is nice. pls do post pictures of the phone.
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by WackyJ1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
I am currently considering getting the techno W5 LTE for my mum, it's priced 47,500 at fine brothers.

I held the phone and I loved the design and the resolution seems to be very sharp too for 720x1280

Naturally i do not like techno phones but it seems they really stepped up to the game with this phone..
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2016
WackyJ1:
I am currently considering getting the techno W5 LTE for my mum, it's priced 47,500 at fine brothers.

I held the phone and I loved the design and the resolution seems to be very sharp too for 720x1280

Naturally i do not like techno phones but it seems they really stepped up to the game with this phone..

Enter any bar you like, order as many bottles of drinks you want and tell them the bill is on me
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Deeboiy: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Bro pls how much. Is th infinix hot 4 currently
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by superfelix: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2016
specs of the phone?
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Deeboiy:
Bro pls how much. Is th infinix hot 4 currently

The lite is N37,000 while the main hot 4 is N47,500
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Deeboiy: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:

The lite is N37,000 while the main hot 4 is N47,500
.where can I get it for that price,cuz its much more than that ojumia
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by investigator007: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Congratulations u gonna enjoy that phone
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Deeboiy:

3c hub store
Re: Just Bought Techno W5 Lite And Really Enjoying It by oscillation55(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Deeboiy:
I'll give you a good deal.
Check my signature for contact

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Giving Out Free 100mb. Enter To Get Yours / How To Format Or Hard Reset Nokia N8 & C7 / What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.