Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video (1410 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by sarrki(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
A former special assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has vowed to reveal how the United States conspired with the ruling APC to remove his former principal from office in 2015.

He said this in a 10 minute video he posted on his Facebook page Saturday night.

Recall that Jonathan in a book: “Against the Run of Play,” written by the Chairman of the Editorial Board of Thisday newspaper, Olusegun Adeniyi, alleged that United States President, Barack Obama connived with some world leaders, to push him out of office.

Reno Omokri’s threat came a few days after Babangida Aliyu, former Niger state governor and ex-chairman of the Northern Governors Forum, gave a hint of possible US involvement in the electoral defeat of Jonathan.

In the video, Omokri revealed that a US official, who was part of the meetings where his government colluded with some top members of the opposition, narrated how the meeting transpired.

“I have names of those who attended and dates, venues of the meetings.

“I will reveal in my book to be released in June but first I will give the manuscript for ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for his input.”

Omokri also said he was of the opinion that Jonathan should not have responded to comments made in Adeniyi’s book.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/30/names-dates-reno-omokri-expose-us-apc-removed-jonathan-video/
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by sarrki(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
The camp is getting hotter

Everyone is confessing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by emeijeh(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
This uncle Reno sef, where have you been?
Bringing up this issue is 2 years late sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by Masculity(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Not US sir, but the masses chased you and your Oga out of Villa. Case closed.

Next

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by kestolove95(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nonsense. ..evribody deh write book dix one ma won write
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by nepapole(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Reno ODEkri my man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by seunmsg(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's really unfortunate when people lose election they conducted and still find it difficult to accept the outcome. Jonathan stole billions of state fund to finance his reelection bid and still lost. Instead of looking inwards, he and morons like Reno are pointing fingers at everybody except themselves.

What performance did Jonathan put up while in government that makes him and his supporters think Nigerians cannot vote him out without US influence? What exactly did he do for the people of Nigeria? The earlier these guys get it into their dumb skull that we voted Jonathan out because of his poor performance and corruption, the better for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by tobsvent: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rubbish. crying when d head is off is of what effect? Bro Jona never took actions on salient issues when the need least arose...from five rebel governors thro' d compromised Jega, D list is endless. It is your own indifference.

1 Like

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
thank you president Trump for giving us permission to expose Obama's treachery.
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by Pierocash(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
The reason Jonathan and his gangs of thieves didn't win the election is because there was nothing they did for the masses to warrant their re-election. They also knw this,bt they believe as far as election is concerned votes don't count, they thought it would be business as usual whr they rig themselves into office bt unfortunately for Jonathan,parole change gear.
Their bitterness towards Obama is that this time around they vowed never to allow the election to be rigged and position their war ships to bombard PDP should they try rigging the election this time around,that is the pain and anger of Jonathan and his colony of thieves.
May they die of bitterness towards a world leader -Obama who did the needful as a competent leader.Thieves

2 Likes

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by ZombieTAMER: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Masculity:

Next
Even though Jonathan didn't do much to help his case
Did you watch CNN prior to the elections... You would have thought jona was the devil himself from the way he was portrayed ....it was that obvious
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by Masculity(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Did you watch CNN prior to the elections... You would have thought jona was the devil himself from the way he was portrayed ....it was that obvious

'... didn't do much... ' then he should forget it.
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by durangokid: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Masculity:

Next
You didn't include how Jega and Northern Elites including Saudi officials had series of meetings in Doha and Dubai's where he promised to remove Jonathan after Saudi Arabia sanctioned him from Saudi Arabia after allowing Jonathan to win the first time

1 Like

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
durangokid:
You didn't include how Jega and Northern Elites including Saudi officials had series of meetings in Doha and Dubai's where he promised to remove Jonathan after Saudi Arabia sanctioned him from Saudi Arabia after allowing Jonathan to win the first time
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by baralatie(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by baralatie(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
careytommy7:
thank you president Trump for giving us permission to expose Obama's treachery.
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by MayorofLagos(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
To Reno,
Jonathan was not useful to anybody but Ibos and his Ijaw clans. He had to be removed. Dates and time and anniversaries of his removal is irrelevant to the world. Share it to your people so they dont forget.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by baralatie(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
GEJ was in a fight against very very dangerous opposition Obama of the USA and its allies.
Oga GEJ God bless you wherever you are for that call.For all the great plans and executed projects you accomplished within the six years of your administration,from east west road to the federal universities and you win surep and very thing!
God bless you and enjoy a splendid life!

1 Like

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by sarrki(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
baralatie:
GEJ was in a fight against very very dangerous opposition Obama of the USA and its allies.
Oga GEJ God bless you wherever you are for that call.For all the great plans and executed projects you accomplished within the six years of your administration,from east west road to the federal universities and you win surep and very thing!
God bless you and enjoy a splendid life!

Gej failed God and humanity

2 Likes

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by nku5: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Even a 10 year old child knows that USA and the homosexual supporting bag of bones called Obama wanted Buhari to win.

See Kerry and Buhari in January 2015, just a few months to the elections. Kerry US Secretary of state would come into Nigeria and bypass the president but would go and hold meetings with the opposition candidate. God no dey sleep sha. After sending warships to gulf of guinea to flex muscle in our elections, they are crying that Trump had help from Russia. grin

Na so life be

http://tell.ng/john-kerry-meeting-buhari/

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by kokoA(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bros, abeg go write your own book make we hear word. undecided
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

Fortunately GEJ never failed in his capacity as an elected President of the federal republic of Nigeria.
For all the projects and achievements that I see and saw in those six years of GEJ administration it is unprecedented. The only adminstration that comes close and possibly surpass that of GEJ would be Baba himself OLUSEGUN OBASANJO (1999-2007;1976) followed by GOWON and possibly SHAGARI.
GEJ worked and put himself among ex presidents that did a lot for the nation!

I still repeat GEJ is one the best president Nigeria has had

1 Like

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by nku5: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg park well with your BMC opata. GEJ's achievements are there to see. What has Buhari achieved in two years besides borrowing Trillions of naira and repairing abuja airport runway?

1 Like

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by Masculity(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
durangokid:

Before, US now Saudi Arabia, Israel may be the next.

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by durangokid: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Masculity:

Before, US now Saudi Arabia, Israel may be the next.
Don't just pretend as you are a bum, you know the truth maybe maybe because you are fulani you wouldn't want to admit, but within you, your conscience is telling you. Don't Don't worry first fool no be fool but second second fool na him be foolish
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by danot1030: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
If indeed foreign countries facilitated the removal of Jonathan then it only tells how useless and unreliable Jonathan and his government was.

1 Like

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by sarrki(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
danot1030:
If indeed foreign countries facilitated the removal of Jonathan then it only tells how useless and unreliable Jonathan and his government was.

Nigerians did

We did

Don't mind Reno and Ffk
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by Masculity(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
durangokid:
Don't just pretend as you are a bum, you know the truth maybe maybe because you are fulani you wouldn't want to admit, but within you, your conscience is telling you. Don't Don't worry first fool no be fool but second second fool na him be foolish
sad
durangokid:
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by vedaxcool(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
A failure that is too drunk to know he failed that one na mumuism to the extreme

1 Like

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by najoke: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
seunmsg:
It's really unfortunate when people lose election they conducted and still find it difficult to accept the outcome. Jonathan stole billions of state fund to finance his reelection bid and still lost. Instead of looking inwards, he and morons like Reno are pointing fingers at everybody except themselves.

What performance did Jonathan put up while in government that makes him and his supporters think Nigerians cannot vote him out without US influence? What exactly did he do for the people of Nigeria? The earlier these guys get it into their dumb skull that we voted Jonathan out because of his poor performance and corruption, the better for them.
Reno.....I know you are reading this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by slimfit1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Who cares we want to see him go. We voted him out abeg go sit down.
Re: I Have Names, Dates – Reno Omokri To Expose How Us, Apc Removed Jonathan [video by slimfit1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
nku5:
Even a 10 year old child knows that USA and the homosexual supporting bag of bones called Obama wanted Buhari to win.

See Kerry and Buhari in January 2015, just a few months to the elections. Kerry US Secretary of state would come into Nigeria and bypass the president but would go and hold meetings with the opposition candidate. God no dey sleep sha. After sending warships to gulf of guinea to flex muscle in our elections, they are crying that Trump had help from Russia. grin

Na so life be

http://tell.ng/john-kerry-meeting-buhari/

If we don't have a serious leader it better to get serious with a serious opposition.

(1) (Reply)

Official Statement Released By Capital Oil And Gas / Rabid Inmates Of The Zoo : The Igbos, The Nupes And Nnamdi Kanu / Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.