Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV (22108 Views)

HIV Pill Stops 99 Out Of 100 People From Getting HIV / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by EWAagoyin(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
G
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Ramanto(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikp120:
I guess you didn't read the post sad sad
like a lot of others, he sure didn't read it
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Mikylopez(f): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nne5:
What do I care?
No sexx before marriage-She said no ma and was having sexx.

If you must do it please biko use protection-No way raw is bae (don't mind that 'times when there was no tym looking for condom') shyte the friend wrote up there.The tyms she must av used protection would probably not be more than twice.
Now she wants me to carry this on my head like afro?
No I'd rather mind my business. This is 2017

Anyways if the story's true I challenge her to 'call out this popular twitter user'
Jesus! hope you know she waa being sarcastic while trying to pass across a message ,reading is one thing comprehension is another don't be too quick to type ... all dz holier than thou hypocrite christians smh
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Greenbullet(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
oshe11:
IS LIKE NOBODY READ THE PART WHERE SHE SAID THE STORY WAS FALSE......

COS THE COMMENTS ABOVE ME....

JUST JUST.......

WEAK ME LIKE ARSENAL
no dey use my club joke.

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by UncleJudax(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
toprealman:
Did you read the concluding part sir?
An average Nigerian (nairalander) doesn't read.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by arryjosh(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Team virgin#
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by oshe11: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greenbullet:
no dey use my club joke.

Bro I support arsenal pass U todae bt seriousli ASSNAL WEAK ME

ABI UNA TINK SAY NA CHELSEA UNA WAN HELP?
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Mesutlewy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
this remind me of what a friend told me few days ago
similar story but different ending
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Greenbullet(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
oshe11:

Bro I support arsenal pass U todae bt seriousli ASSNAL WEAK ME

ABI UNA TINK SAY NA CHELSEA UNA WAN HELP?
my guy since I was 5, I have been an arsenal fan, infact life don tire me, I want to drink poison.
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
pweetyoge:
Can someone pls explain to me why all twitter user(s) write alike especially when they want to trend( i am guessing that is the word ) ??is it that it is a norm on twitter to write that way with half of the keywords missing and the other part in short hand. Because it sounds stupid to someone like me tho
u must be a jjc, twitter allows 140 characters per tweet, so u dnt expect her to write an epistle before she passes a message accross. her write up is what's called twitter thread. sharp minds would navigate twitter with ease
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
toprealman:

lol. grin
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by oshe11: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greenbullet:
my guy since I was 5, I have been an arsenal fan, infact life don tire me, I want to drink poison.
hahahahhahahahahaha

oboy drink d wan wen go jst cripple u n erase ur memory...

cos I no gt RIP to GIVE
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikp120:
You didn't also read and understand the post sad sad sad

lol grin
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mikylopez:
Jesus! hope you know she waa being sarcastic while trying to pass across a message ,reading is one thing comprehension is another don't be too quick to type ... all dz holier than thou hypocrite christians smh
well i came across the thread on twitter and people were castigating her for lying that the story is fake as they presumed its something her friend told her in private and then brought it to twitter
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Stupid generation.........when she was getting banged up and down ...did she tweet that to us
When she was moaning like a heavily pregnant goat....did she gist nairaland?
when she was like "OMG don't stop"....did she remember that HIV is real and won't stop whenever it starts?
Now she's HIV positive (possibly the only thing positive about her right now)....you are trying to share the headache to everyone, innocent resting souls who didn't even know when she spread her legs wide to get banged...talk more of being part of the pleasure!!! undecidedStupid generation.........when she was getting banged up and down ...did she tweet that to us
when she was like "OMG don't stop"....did she remember that HIV is real and won't stop whenever it starts?
Now she's HIV positive (possibly the only thing positive about her right now)....you are trying to share the headache to everyone, innocent resting souls who didn't even know when she spread her legs wide to get banged...talk more of being part of the pleasure!!!
Confused Fellow.
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
toprealman:
This is not what the OP posted intially the topic was different so also was the content.
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Finestbae1(f): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please, always use protection. But seriously, this story ehnn... Got me at first. May God help us all.
*Always remember to use protection*
Or
*You go for testing with your partner and stick to he/she alone*
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Stupid generation.........when she was getting banged up and down ...did she tweet that to us
Now she's HIV positive (possibly the only thing positive about her right now)....you are trying to share the headache to everyone, innocent resting souls who didn't even know when she spread her legs wide to get banged...talk more of being part of the pleasure!!! undecidedStupid generation.........when she was getting banged up and down ...did she tweet that to us
Now she's HIV positive (possibly the only thing positive about her right now)....you are trying to share the headache to everyone, innocent resting souls who didn't even know when she spread her legs wide to get banged...talk more of being part of the pleasure!!!
Did you read the part where she concluded that the story is false but HIV is real?
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by toprealman: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:

This is not what the OP posted intially the topic was different so also was the content.
OK ooo, enjoy!
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by MhissBelva(f): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
The story s false nah..why s everyone commenting like it happened
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikp120:
You didn't also read and understand the post sad sad sad
Na different thing the OP posted at first
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
pweetyoge:
Can someone pls explain to me why all twitter user(s) write alike especially when they want to trend( i am guessing that is the word ) ??is it that it is a norm on twitter to write that way with half of the keywords missing and the other part in short hand. Because it sounds stupid to someone like me tho
I guess you don't use Twitter. You can only tweet 140 number of words at a time, reason for the break in sentences

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by pweetyoge(f): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nikita1:
I guess you don't use Twitter. You can only tweet 140 number of words at a time, reason for the break in sentences
Tnk u for clarifying.
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
All these OPs ehn dem go dey modify and modify post after person don comment finish!!!
People go con dey mention you upandan with insults. mtchew.
cheesy grin
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
pweetyoge:

Twitter does not allow more than 120 characters on a post

So they use abbreviations and shorthand in other to pass the message properly

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by jfleece(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rubbish!!!!!!
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Mikylopez(f): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
prettyboi1989:

well i came across the thread on twitter and people were castigating her for lying that the story is fake as they presumed its something her friend told her in private and then brought it to twitter
don't worry about the truth the message is what matters and besides she said its a lie didn't she?
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by twisteddaNy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided OLOSHOS AT WORK, MTCHEWWW

U u must sha collect all d ftc on NL

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Donvalentino55(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Noted... Next...
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by sladimeji(m): 6:15am On May 01, 2017
leysam52:
undecided
5gb for 1500??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help / Penile Enlargement Solutiom That Works / Dr. Ugo Anieto Discovers ANIETOCIN (Antibiotic For Drug Resistant Infections)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.