Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV (22112 Views)

HIV Pill Stops 99 Out Of 100 People From Getting HIV / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by datswasup(f): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
A lady has taken to Twitter to share a hair-raising story told to her by a friend. According to her, the friend dated and had sex with a popular Twitter User who knowingly infected her with HIV.

She ended her thread by saying: "Now that everyone is discussing HIV and the risk of unprotected sex, I just want to say that..." click to continue:
http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/popular-twitter-user-threatens-to-call.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by GloriaNinja(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided OLOSHOS AT WORK, MTCHEWWW

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nne5: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
What do I care?
No sexx before marriage-She said no ma and was having sexx.

If you must do it please biko use protection-No way raw is bae (don't mind that 'times when there was no tym looking for condom') shyte the friend wrote up there.The tyms she must av used protection would probably not be more than twice.
Now she wants me to carry this on my head like afro?
No I'd rather mind my business. This is 2017

Anyways if the story's true I challenge her to 'call out this popular twitter user'

8 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by yomi007k(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided OLOSHOS AT WORK, MTCHEWWW
grin

U ehnn....
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
All these OPs ehn dem go dey modify and modify post after person don comment finish!!!
People go con dey mention you upandan with insults. mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
d fault is frm d lady...d guy tried as mch as he cld to protect u bt u wanted raw

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
All I can say is that she's been having it raw ever since and now her cup is full grin abeg kuku kill me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Smellymouth: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmm Nawa oo
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by femolacqua(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
lofty900:
All I can say is that she's been having it raw ever since and now her cup is full grin abeg kuku kill me
Word grin
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by EKITI001: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Your Frd collected HIV..
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by LAFO: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Izygab(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
really?
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by ednut1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alainishe

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Izygab(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
really?
This glo network will never allow me to make FTC
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Tazdroid(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Tazdroid(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Izygab:
really?
This glo network will never allow me to make FTC

Eyyah, sorry, change to Starcomms

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Anything to be in news. Nawa o.

And one would say those twitter stories are not fabricated, I don't believe any one of them angry.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by oshe11: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
IS LIKE NOBODY READ THE PART WHERE SHE SAID THE STORY WAS FALSE......

COS THE COMMENTS ABOVE ME....

JUST JUST.......

WEAK ME LIKE ARSENAL

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by leysam52(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Arrrgh!!!!
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by pweetyoge(f): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Can someone pls explain to me why all twitter user(s) write alike especially when they want to trend( i am guessing that is the word ) ??is it that it is a norm on twitter to write that way with half of the keywords missing and the other part in short hand. Because it sounds stupid to someone like me tho
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by gadaffioba: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Am I seeing Nairaland icon up there.

The OP might be the Twitter user
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by LAFO: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
WOW AT LAST. FTC. I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL MY FANS ON NAIRALAND cheesy

. M
. M
Meanwhile

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by Dera97(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
datswasup:
A lady has taken to Twitter to share a hair-raising story told to her by a friend. According to her, the friend dated and had sex with a popular Twitter User who knowingly infected her with HIV.

She ended her thread by saying: "Now that everyone is discussing HIV and the risk of unprotected sex, I just want to say that..." click to continue:
http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/popular-twitter-user-threatens-to-call.html?m=1

Sorry o.
Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by ikp120(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nne5:
What do I care?
No sexx before marriage-She said no ma and was having sexx.

If you must do it please biko use protection-No way raw is bae (don't mind that 'times when there was no tym looking for condom') shyte the friend wrote up there.The tyms she must av used protection would probably not be more than twice.
Now she wants me to carry this on my head like afro?
No I'd rather mind my business. This is 2017

Anyways if the story's true I challenge her to 'call out this popular twitter user'
I guess you didn't read the post sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by ikp120(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
Oga oooo..... But the two of them no try ooo... At all...
Sex sex sex sex... This where it has landed you.... Now she will realise the need for selfcontrol (I think the girl gat no chill for sex self, the guy always insisted on using condom but the lady wanted it raw. Now it is raw!
I'm very sure that guy will go on to infect other girls.

Retroviral drugs all the way! undecided
You didn't also read and understand the post sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by oshe11: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
WalkerMichael:
WOW AT LAST. FTC. I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL MY FANS ON NAIRALAND cheesy

. M
. M
Meanwhile

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

And Who told U it wont cos me anytin.... it will cos me some kilobytes or is dat nt sumtin?

Well now dat I av liked n even quoted U hope U knw nw dat pipo care For You cos I dnt wana hear any SUICIDE STORY OOI

KOS NA FRM INFERIORITY COMPLEX DEPRESSION TAKE DEY FLEX MUSCLES

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV by toprealman: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
Oga oooo..... But the two of them no try ooo... At all...
Sex sex sex sex... This where it has landed you.... Now she will realise the need for selfcontrol (I think the girl gat no chill for sex self, the guy always insisted on using condom but the lady wanted it raw. Now it is raw!
I'm very sure that guy will go on to infect other girls.

Retroviral drugs all the way! undecided
Did you read the concluding part sir?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help / Penile Enlargement Solutiom That Works / Dr. Ugo Anieto Discovers ANIETOCIN (Antibiotic For Drug Resistant Infections)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.