Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Video: Employee Beaten By Police Officers For Demanding 2 Months Owed Salary - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Employee Beaten By Police Officers For Demanding 2 Months Owed Salary (319 Views)

Hooker Poops Inside Client’s Room For Demanding A Part Refund In Abuja / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Kenyan Stanbic Bank Employee Beaten To Death By Police For Urinating In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Employee Beaten By Police Officers For Demanding 2 Months Owed Salary by aminulive: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
An employee of an undisclosed company was brutally attacked by some security men and police officers after he had a disagreement with his employer.

According to a social media user, Aishat Alubakandi, the employee had demanded payment of two months wages being owed to him by his employer. This led to a disagreement and the employer invited security men and the police to intervene in the matter.

In the video below, the employee is heavily assaulted by the security operatives, one was seen hitting him with a reinforced leather belt severally. The employee, wailing in pain, is heard repeatedly saying "I am not a criminal, you must kill me today! pay me my money!"

An unconfirmed statement reveals that this occurred in Lagos. Watch the video below;
http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/30/videophoto-employee-beaten-police-officers-demanding-2-months-owed-salary/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seYw8ZjqQLU

Re: Video: Employee Beaten By Police Officers For Demanding 2 Months Owed Salary by Partnerbiz(f): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Eiyaa sorry

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Website Into A Thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website / Decided To Make Their Relationship / Ondo State Permanent Secretary Abductors Demand 70m Naira Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.