Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted (805 Views)

Help! Android OS Is Finishing My Data! / Help, Android OS Is Eating Up My Data / Help: Android Kitkat 4.4.2 Upgrade To Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted by SupaTee: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Goodday Nlders, please I was trying to reset my android phone to factory default mode, in the process the ba3 ran out. I recharged the phone to continue the process but the phone has been rebooting for days now. It continues like that until the ba3 runs out. Please, what do I do to get my phone functional again. I know we have tech gurus here. Anticipating ur positive comments. Thanks!
Re: Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted by cutiedave(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
o.p ur case tire me...
you came here asking for help yet u conveniently decided to leave out important information, such as the brand of phone and d Android version, and if the phone has a removeable battery...

such info would be useful in providing a solution to ur problem
Re: Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted by Nu3L(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2017
Press d power and volume down button... Wen it loads, select clear emmc... That should do
Re: Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted by CrEaToRmalden(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2017
Whizpeter:
It's always suggested that you plug in your phone or have a reasonable charge in ya battery before you perform a factory reset to avoid corrupting your phone's data!

Your phone is bricked..

I'm guessing you don't have a backup somewhere neither did you port a recovery right?

What phone is that? Answer this question so that we can give you exact solutions!

I'm yet to understand why the fellow had to reset his phone with low power oo.
Re: Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted by SupaTee: 7:30pm On May 03, 2017
Nu3L:
Press d power and volume down button... Wen it loads, select clear emmc... That should do

done that, it didn't work
Re: Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted by SupaTee: 7:33pm On May 03, 2017
cutiedave:
o.p ur case tire me...
you came here asking for help yet u conveniently decided to leave out important information, such as the brand of phone and d Android version, and if the phone has a removeable battery...

such info would be useful in providing a solution to ur problem

it is a tecno m3 and the ba3 is removable. I really don't know the android version. Thanks for ur concern tho.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 8 May Be The Most Expensive Samsung / Etisalat Data Offer For GIONEE Smartphone Users / The Glo 1.5gb For 1k Data Subscription Plan Is About The Glo 1.5GB For 1k..best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.