Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The 666 Mark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 666 Mark (341 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 666 Mark by christainslove: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
In the movies,they say we should not take the mark of the beast which is 666 but I have noticed something confusing.But there is a microchip you can take to buy and I saw members of a church that took the 666 mark on them because they thought it was a good thing. So which is the mark of the beast?
The King James Version says in Revelation 13:17 -And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
So, the King James version says you can take the mark OR the name of the beast OR the number of his name. So,the question is,can you take Either the mark of the beast OR the name of the beast OR the number of his name.
Does this mean it is not only the mark of the beast that we
should watch out for but also the name of the beast and the number of his name?. But all we have been hearing of is the mark of the beast-666. What if you don’t take the mark of the beast 666 but end up taking the name of the beast or the number of his name. I think what God wants us to do is not take any mark on our body ever.
Re: The 666 Mark by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Just A Thought / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / PHOTOS: South African Pastor Who Fed Live Snakes To Members Visits TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.