Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents (903 Views)

Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / IEDC staff electrocuted at ijegun, ikotun Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by MOSTEC(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
good afternoon/evening my fellow nairalander. if you stay or knw someone that stays in ikotun area of lagos state, poweline/pipeline area. pls dont spend the night at home today. 30/4/2017. there was a prophesy in church today,high tension wire will cut nd it will ignite fire that will raze the whole area. about 13 houses are expected to be burnt to rumbles.plss take note.

from a concerned nigeria. plsss pass it on to family nd frnds.

mods pls take dis to frontpage for more awareness. tanks in anticipation.

Cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

*******i have done my part.

Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by pat1612(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Let me sleep here till morning and witness it to share my experience and if it doesn't happen OP will stop going to church grin

2 Likes

Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by whirlwind7(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
You can do your part by shoving this so called prophecy deep into where it emanated from: your ass angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by MOSTEC(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
my God will shock you.
Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by psucc(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is where I have problems with these prophets of nowadays. Whatever God reveals, He gives victory.

Simple prayer is enough to avert the disaster if truly the prophecy is from God.

However, God will do His will and save those souls in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by diportivo: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
MOSTEC:
good afternoon/evening my fellow nairalander. if you stay or knw someone that stays in ikotun area of lagos state, poweline/pipeline area. pls dont spend the night at home today. 30/4/2017. there was a prophesy in church today,high tension wire will cut nd it will ignite fire that will raze the whole area. about 13 houses are expected to be burnt to rumbles.plss take note.

u are very dumb sha

after today,if u still go back to that church then UB been jazzed

MOSTEC:
my God will shock you.

God is not man that he shld lie...but the prophecy u heard will turn out to be a lie

just negodu undecided

1 Like

Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by psucc(m): 6:37am On May 01, 2017
Op how has it been? Ikotun people has God able to save you?
Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by moonloved(f): 8:57am On May 01, 2017
Why not pray against it? Where do u expect pple to go and sleep?
Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by Coolgent(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2017
Bros how many houses has so far burst?
Stupid prophecy Stupid Pastors and his Coconut brain fellowers..
Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by pat1612(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2017
MOSTEC:

Did this happen curious Ooo has been up all night to witness it
Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by YungJo207(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2017
Abeg did this happen?? And which pastor said this story? His name and church address place. And don't even try telling me it pastor T.B Joshua cause me and you go E-fight today today.
Re: Danger Alert To Ikotun Residents by Jabioro: 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
Your so called prophet is having a test run on ikotun Egbe weeds..unfortunately is good for his system.

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Lost Her Life Due To Trailer Accident / See What Mob Did 2 Cucumber Seller Caught Spraying Urine On His Cucumbers In Imo / Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.