Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering (927 Views)

Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. / Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers / Air Force Operatives Descend On Tax Force Men In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by Driftingking(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
As shared by popular Nollywood Director, Moses Eknor, he wrote;

No! No! No! No!
NOT Again!
I just can't believe it,
Is it true that my dear Sister Anwanabasi Enang has been murdered today by members of Akwa Ibom State Motto tax force (or whatever name they call them)?

It it true that those touts employ by the ministry of Transport drag a car steering with a stupid driver not minding the plight of the passengers in the car?

If a driver (who is equally a tout) try to escape must the ministry of Transport (touts) staff drag the car steering?
Now that my sister Anwanabasi Eshiet (an innocent passenger in that car) is killed by these idiots employed by the ministry of Transport in the process of enforcing the ministry rules will the ministry right the wrong?

Anwangabasi will not die in vain!
All the touts in that ministry that caused her death and their employers must pay damages!
Anwangabasi has two lovely children and a helpless husband. Anwangabasi has suffered for the State government, she worked with the ministry of Local Government at Eket, she came to Uyo today for a promotional interview leaving her two children at home.
The touts and the ministry that employ them must pay damages or we will go to court!
This woman cannot die in vain

Please I call on the State Governor to intervene in this and caution the Ministry of Transport and their employed touts in uniform to stop more deaths in Akwa Ibom Roads!!!
I BEG ALL MY FRIENDS AND SYMPATHIZERS TO SHARE THIS POST UNTIL GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL SEES IT

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/mother-two-going-promotional-interview-killed-akwa-ibom.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by Driftingking(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
More

cc: Mynd44

Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by seunlayi(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
What is this once peaceful country turning into?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by vivypretty(f): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
rest in peace
Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by squash47(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Na God go purnish them
Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Both the driver and the official should be arrested. I don't know which sane human being drags a steering with a driver. And I also do not know which sane driver will continue Accelerating when he's dragging steering with someone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by NwaAmaikpe: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

Wow...
Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow...
Hollup...don't write anything. Just leave it at 'wow...'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by aycorporat(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
I just hope the idiots will be brought to book. What is it with all this over zealous Government officials who "over do" things? Same thing with LASTMA here in Lagos. If the official had died, the story would have been "overzealous driver strikes down MOT official while on duty".
Rest in Peace madam and may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
For God's sakes OP put a graphic warning on it! If I had known it was so graphic I would not have scrolled up angry
Re: Woman Killed While Akwa Ibom State Tax Force Officers Were Dragging The Steering by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Hollup...don't write anything. Just leave it at 'wow...'
shocked

Now I know how to stop NwaAmaikpe

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SARS Burst Criminal Gang In Benue State (Photos) / Picture Of Woman Killed By Kidnapper Surface Online (graphic) / See Yahoo Boy Chat To Lure And Hack Victim Account But He Got Backfired.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.