Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? (4578 Views)

Where Is KingEbukasblog? / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? / A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2017
felixomor:
ANOTHER STUPID THREAD!

Let them be my brother . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by CatfishBilly: 9:20am On May 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I never said that sickle cell was created by God .I said that it was developed( it was one of the spin offs of the evolutionary processes ) to fight malaria . Stop the idiotic strawman .
It was developed as part of evolution to fight malaria?
And you still have the nerve to say it's all part of an intelligent design considering all the flaws associated with the S gene.
What an idiotic designer he is.
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2017
CatfishBilly:

And you still have the nerve to say it's all part of an intelligent design considering all the flaws associated with the S gene.

Diseases in what ever way they are formed do not undermine the intelligence of God . Using diseases as a counterexample is more or less a cavil. Diseases are a powerful way of controlling population because it leads to death in some cases. The only time it is deleterious is when one carries two copies of the allele that causes sickle cell . Just one copy of it can be of benefit to you especially when you are in a mosquito-infested region like Africa providing a resistance to malaria- that's why AAs are vulnerable to malaria.

Humans with the growth of knowledge understand that is disadvantageous for two ASs to breed . Didn't the creator say in the bible that His people perish for lack of knowledge ? Humans with time will harness the resources deposited by God in nature to overcome this seemingly insurmountable problems . All these ( the pursuit for a healthy life ) add meaning to life .
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by CatfishBilly: 9:43am On May 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Diseases in what ever way they are formed do not undermine the intelligence of God . Using diseases as a counterexample is more or less a cavil. Diseases are a powerful way of controlling population because it leads to death in some cases. The only time it is deleterious is when one carried two copies of the allele that causes sickle cell . Just one copy of it can be of benefit to you especially when you are in a mosquito-infested region like Africa providing a resistance - that's why AAs are vulnerable to malaria.

Humans with the growth of knowledge understand that is disadvantageous for two ASs to breed . Didn't the creator say in the bible that His people perish for lack of knowledge ? Humans with time will harness the resources deposited by God in nature to overcome this seemingly insurmountable problems . All these ( the pursuit for a healthy life ) add meaning to life .
The AS genotype is a disease entity. It is linked to infarction of the spleen (a very important organ in the hematopoietic and immune system), it is linked to renal diseases. That they are not as sick as SS genotype doesn't mean they don't get sick. Go and read up about it.
Your God gave us evolution to fight one illness with another worse illness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by akintom(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Diseases in what ever way they are formed do not undermine the intelligence of God . Using diseases as a counterexample is more or less a cavil. Diseases are a powerful way of controlling population because it leads to death in some cases. The only time it is deleterious is when one carries two copies of the allele that causes sickle cell . Just one copy of it can be of benefit to you especially when you are in a mosquito-infested region like Africa providing a resistance to malaria- that's why AAs are vulnerable to malaria.

It's ok to have general knowledge. But it's foolishness of the pathological type, to begin to make inference from specialized body of knowledge, that requires a requisite certification.

When will you stop this copy and paste, that ridicules you and betrays your charlatanry?

Putting your God in evolutionary outplay, will further expose how the whole claims you heaped on it, will further subject Yahweh to ridicule.
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 07, 2017
CatfishBilly:

The AS genotype is a disease entity. It is linked to infarction of the spleen (a very important organ in the hematopoietic and immune system), it is linked to renal diseases. That they are not as sick as SS genotype doesn't mean they don't get sick. Go and read up about it.
Your God gave us evolution to fight one illness with another worse illness.
How can you be arguing with someone who said SICKLE CELL WAS DEVELOPED TO FIGHT MALARIA.

He went further to even spew trash that heterozygous alleles is not deleterious.. (the moment I read this, I was like, WTF. Is he aware of renal complications as a result of been AS?)
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2017
akintom:

It's ok to have general knowledge. But it's foolishness of the pathological type, to begin to make inference from specialized body of knowledge, that requires a requisite certification.

When will you stop this copy and paste, that ridicules you and betrays your charlatanry?

Putting your God in evolutionary outplay, will further expose how the whole claims you heaped on it, will further subject Yahweh to ridicule.
You've said it all, it's good to be knowledgeable in every aspect but not to become ignorant in the process....

All he does is to copy and paste links without having full knowledge about what's there....

1 Like

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2017
adepeter26:

You've said it all, it's good to be knowledgeable in every aspect but not to become ignorant in the process....

All he does is to copy and paste links without having full knowledge about what's there....

You say the stupidest things ever . I've said these things numerous times you can make the search yourself . Catfishbilly is the one who does not know that sickle cell anemia offers resistance against malaria that's why he rushed here and accused me of lying . He now realized that and started goal shifting ; I had to stop responding because I've made my point .
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by CatfishBilly: 12:31pm On May 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You say the stupidest things ever . I've said these things numerous times you can make the search yourself . Catfishbilly is the one who does not know that sickle cell anemia offers resistance against malaria that's why he rushed here and accused me of lying . He now realized that and started goal shifting ; I had to stop responding because I've made my point .
Nigga you didn't read my post.
This is what I said.
Let's look at Plasmodium, the causative agent of malaria.
It doesn't have any proven benefit except making humans sick and killing​ us.
Plasmodium Falciparum, the deadliest specie for humans, our close evolutionary cousins are surprisingly immune to it. He gave the immunity to apes and forgot to give it to us?
That's okay though, he "gave" us evolution. Now, humans evolved the S in the hemoglobin gene. But guess what? The S is a death sentence. To inherit 2 of them causes sickle cell disease (SS), we all know how that one turns out, to inherit one (AS) has been linked to chronic kidney diseases and splenic infarctions. But that's okay though, he is a great designer.
If it wasn't obvious to you that I was talking about your God giving the S genotype to prevent malaria, then you're way dumber than I thought.
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Nigga you didn't read my post.
This is what I said.

If it wasn't obvious to you that I was talking about your God giving the S genotype to prevent malaria, then you're way dumber than I thought.

You are actually the dumb one . Only dumb people use strawman arguments .

Here is what discussing with you is like :

Real Madrid vs Athletico Madrid

King Ebuka : The ball was crossed and then headed into the net

Catfishbilly , King of Strawman : How can you say Kroos crossed the ball and Ramos headed it into the net ? Did you even watch the match ? You are dumber than I thought . Why do you enjoy lying ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by CatfishBilly: 12:42pm On May 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are actually the dumb one . Only dumb people use strawman arguments .

Here is what discussing with you is like :

Real Madrid vs Athletico Madrid

King Ebuka : The ball was crossed and then headed into the net

Catfishbilly , King of Strawman : How can you say Kroos crossed the ball and Ramos headed it into the net ? Did you even watch the match ? You are dumber than I thought . Why do you enjoy lying ?
Strawman is what people accuse their opponent of when they have no comebacks.
I've showed you the ridiculousness of your S genotype protection against malaria logic, you shifted from SS to AS, I trashed your AS genotype argument, now you're accusing me of pulling a strawman?
If you don't have a comeback, just say so.
God won't be disappointed in you for failing to defend his honor.
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by akintom(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Strawman is what people accuse their opponent of when they have no comebacks.
I've showed you the ridiculousness of your S genotype protection against malaria logic, you shifted from SS to AS, I trashed your AS genotype argument, now you're accusing me of pulling a strawman?
If you don't have a comeback, just say so.
God won't be disappointed in you for failing to defend his honor.

The conclusion on ebublog, is that he's;

*liar for the world
*charlatan (delving into scientific works, that he can never understand)
*ignorantly arrogant
*sufferer of internal Dunning Kruger syndrome.

World best Psychiatrist, may have to go for another post doc, to help his case.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Buhahahahahaha....
You think CatfishBilly is like Felix (imaginary doctor)?

LOL....

He's a doctor just incase you don't know and am sure he will lecture you fully on SCA

1 Like

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2017
Trudax:

I used to think that kingebukasblog was the most biased and dishonest person to ever engage in debate with, but Ebuka dey learn for where you dey..

Wow undecided

Dishonest , most biased ? Yet they can't provide evidence to disprove anything I post

smh .. . I tire oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by analice107: 9:33pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasblog, stop responding to these kids biko.

Just ignore them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by JackBizzle: 3:23pm On May 31, 2017
analice107:
KingEbukasblog, stop responding to these kids biko.

Just ignore them.

This is a great thread.
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by Deicide: 1:06am On Jun 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

He now accepts Evolution?
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by DunceNLMods: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Aren't there atheist witches ? Isn't it true that religious skepticism does not make anyone an atheist ?
KingEbuka'sBlog ?! Chai! Even your questions no make sense.
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by wirinet(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
adepeter26:

How can you be arguing with someone who said SICKLE CELL WAS DEVELOPED TO FIGHT MALARIA.

He went further to even spew trash that heterozygous alleles is not deleterious.. (the moment I read this, I was like, WTF. Is he aware of renal complications as a result of been AS?)

Even though i agree that Ebuka often lie and present alternative facts to justify his hatred for atheist, he is right in that the S gene was an evolutionary response to malaria, although not a very efficient one.

People with the AS genotype can go 5 years without coming down with Malaria, while people like me with AA can hardly go 5 months without having malaria. My cousin with SS had malaria once or twice in his lifetime, that i could remember. He died at 34 years.

The biggest lie that Ebuka is propagating is promoting the idea that Hitler was an atheist when evidence shows Hitler embraced Christianity and disliked atheism.

He blames atheism for all political killings by atheist leaders but fails to do the same for christian leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by JackBizzle: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
wirinet:

Even though i agree that Ebuka often lie and present alternative facts to justify his hatred for atheist, he is right in that the S gene was an evolutionary response to malaria, although not a very efficient one.

People with the AS genotype can go 5 years without coming down with Malaria, while people like me with AA can hardly go 5 months without having malaria. My cousin with SS had malaria once or twice in his lifetime, that i could remember. He died at 34 years.

The biggest lie that Ebuka is propagating is promoting the idea that Hitler was an atheist when evidence shows Hitler embraced Christianity and disliked atheism.

He blames atheism for all political killings by atheist leaders but fails to do the same for christian leaders.
Kingebukasblog will argue to death that Hitler was an atheist.

He even posted a discredited book and used it to claim that Hitler was an atheist.

King of lies
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
wirinet:

Thank you sir for agreeing with me about some things . But for other things which you don't agree with me like Hitler's religious beliefs , we can discuss them . Hitler was once a Christian when he was young , I admit that . But he dropped Christianity and became an atheist - this is a fact , an indisputable one . His opprobrium against Christianity is there for all to see .

The ostensible Christian leaders who killed obviously did not do it because of Christ - Christ deprecated such reprehensible acts - they killed for political gain . Like the leader and warlord of the Taiping rebellion in China , Hong Xiuquan , used Christianity for manipulation just to win a civil war . He claimed he was the brother of Christ .

But the atheist leaders killed because of their unbelief in God , well mostly . Their political ideologies promoted sanguinary campaigns against people who believed in God . They slaughtered them in their millions , imprisoned them , tortured them just because they were religious . Their countries are official atheist states for Christ's sake . Only a disingenuous atheist would deny these facts .
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by wirinet(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Thank you sir for agreeing with me about some things . But for other things which you don't agree with me like Hitler's religious beliefs , we can discuss them . Hitler was once a Christian when he was young , I admit that . But he dropped Christianity and became an atheist - this is a fact , an indisputable one . His opprobrium against Christianity is there for all to see .

What evidence do you have that Hitler was ever an atheist? When did he convert from Christianity to atheism and why?
In one breath you deny Mark Zukerberg who once declared himself atheist, that he was never an atheist, and in another you ascribe Hitler who had never described himself as an atheist as one.

The ostensible Christian leaders who killed obviously did not do it because of Christ - Christ deprecated such reprehensible acts - they killed for political gain . Like the leader and warlord of the Taiping rebellion in China , Hong Xiuquan , used Christianity for manipulation just to win a civil war . He claimed he was the brother of Christ .

But the atheist leaders killed because of their unbelief in God , well mostly . Their political ideologies promoted sanguinary campaigns against people who believed in God . They slaughtered them in their millions , imprisoned them , tortured them just because they were religious . Their countries are official atheist states for Christ's sake . Only a disingenuous atheist would deny these facts .
You are still jumbling lies and half truths to fit your narrative. When theist leaders kill, you say the do not kill for God but for political reasons, but when atheist leaders kill, it is not for political reasons but because of unbelief in God. Does that even sound sensible?
It is religious leaders that actually kill others who hold contrary beliefs to please their Gods. The Christians killed millions of Native south Americans, because they serve other Gods and not Jesus. They were forcefully brought to Jesus. The Mohammedans killed millions all across the middle east and Africa for their God and they still do it even today. The Jews justified the massacre of Amalekites, Philistines and other neighbours because they were unbelievers, and you can come here and say theist leaders do not kill for their gods.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
wirinet:

when atheist leaders kill, it is not for political reasons but because of unbelief in God. Does that even sound sensible?

It does .

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by Pastafarian: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
wirinet:

What evidence do you have that Hitler was ever an atheist? When did he convert from Christianity to atheism and why?
In one breath you deny Mark Zukerberg who once declared himself atheist, that he was never an atheist, and in another you ascribe Hitler who had never described himself as an atheist as one.

You are still jumbling lies and half truths to fit your narrative. When theist leaders kill, you say the do not kill for God but for political reasons, but when atheist leaders kill, it is not for political reasons but because of unbelief in God. Does that even sound sensible?
It is religious leaders that actually kill others who hold contrary beliefs to please their Gods. The Christians killed millions of Native south Americans, because they serve other Gods and not Jesus. They were forcefully brought to Jesus. The Mohammedans killed millions all across the middle east and Africa for their God and they still do it even today. The Jews justified the massacre of Amalekites, Philistines and other neighbours because they were unbelievers, and you can come here and say theist leaders do not kill for their gods.

you get time, almost all active atheists have ringed this into his ears over and over but that doesn't stop him repeating the same thing

fallacy of "Proof by assertion"

anyways I visit other blogs and forum like this and I observe no sane theist actually uses the "atheist millions because of atheism" arguments on other forum, even Christian apologists don't use it in debates anymore, that shows the insanity is probably only contained on Nairaland and in the brain of 2 people, that guy and winner01, the rest that seems to be trotting out such nonsense are simply following their lead
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
wirinet:

Maybe this will help sir

https://www.nairaland.com/3471341/impious-atheist-warlord-adolf-hitler
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by dalaman: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Maybe this will help sir

https://www.nairaland.com/3471341/impious-atheist-warlord-adolf-hitler

Where was your God when Hitler was killing over 6 million of his chosen people?
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by dalaman: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog remains a liar. I've never debated him on Hitler but let me just end it today with what I got on the Internet long ago. I didn't write it but studied it and made sure it's contents are true.

"On Adolf Hitler.

Christians have been trying to discredit Hitler's faith for decades, turning their eyes away from history books. From the earliest formation of the Nazi party he expressed his Christian support to the German citizenry and soldiers. He was baptized as Roman Catholic in Austria, attended a monastery school and was a communicant and an altar boy in the Catholic Church. He was confirmed as a "soldier of Christ" and his goal was to become a priest. He was never excommunicated or condemned and the church had stated that he was "Avenging for God" in attacking the Jews for they deemed the Semites the killers of Jesus. Look it up…

Hitler was given veto power over whom the pope could appoint as a bishop in Germany and forged a treaty whereas the National Socialist state was officially recognized by the Catholic Church. In a letter to the Nazi party, he wrote "…this treaty shows the whole world clearly and unequivocally that the assertion that National Socialism is hostile to religion is a lie."

He allied with Pope Pius in converting German society and made a deal with the church whereas the church absorbed Nazi ideals and preached them as part of their sermons, and in turn, Hitler placed Catholic teachings in public education. This lead to Hitler enacting doctrines of the Church as law. He outlawed all abortion, raged a death war on all homosexuals, and demanded corporal punishment in schools and home.

He was quoted as stating, "The National Socialist State professes its allegiance to positive Christianity. It will be its honest endeavor to protect both the great Christian Confessions in their rights, to secure them from interference with their doctrines (Lehren), and in their duties to constitute a harmony with the views and the exigencies of the State of today…Providence has caused me to be Catholic, and I know therefore how to handle this Church."

In fact, the Holocaust grew out of Hitler's Christian education due mainly to Jews having an inferior status in Christian Austria and Germany. The Christians there blamed the Jews for the killing of Jesus and the hatred that Hitler fostered against Jewish people began from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany. It is well known that Martin Luther held a livid hatred for Jews and their religion. Luther wrote a book titled "On the Jews and their Lies" which set the standard for Jewish hatred all the way up to World War 2. Hitler, of course, expressed a great admiration for Luther.

The Nazis began to control schools insisting that Christianity was taught. They included anti-Semitic Christian writings in textbooks and were not removed from Christian doctrines until 1961. Nazi soldiers wore religious symbols and placed religious sayings on military gear. The official army belt buckle read "God With Us". They got sprinkled with holy water and listened to Catholic sermons before going out on maneuvers. The Nazis had a secret service called the "SS Reich" that would act as spies on the dealings of other citizens and if anyone was suspected of heresy they would be prosecuted.

Here are a few quotes from Hitler:

"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

"Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction of the heathen altars. Only from this fanatical intolerance could its apodictic faith take form; this intolerance is, in fact, its absolute presupposition." -Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)"

Hitler never said he was an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by Deicide: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2017
@Dalaman don't mind princess Ebuka he is just trolling He knows Adolf Hitler was a Christian You should have known the dude by now na grin
Re: Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? by 0temAtum: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its high time I scrutinized your pantheistic beliefs . Let's start this way : I ask questions and you respond . How does an unconscious , insentient , unresponsive universe make revelations to you ?
This account you quoted was banned for ten years and I'm not aware of this question ever since. First of all, I don't know much about all these tags you people give yourself, so I'm not sure if what I know should be tagged pantheism or otemism or what have you. But to answer you question, the universe didn't make revelation to me, Atum, the brother of Jehovah does. The universe is a sum total of you and me and everything and to call it unresponsive and unconscious is a great 'blasphemy' against everything in existence. At least a part of the universe (you, me, human beings, some animals, etc) can communicate to you in a language which you understand, so why call the universe unconscious and irresponsive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Witches Enter My House Last Night. / A Christian Sister Pregnant Before The Wedding: Is It Right? / Should Pastor's Wife Preach In Their Husband's Absence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.