Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself (2678 Views)

How To Produce Dettol / Simple Guide On How To Produce Cassava / 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself by Madukaele(m): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2010
I am about to make some people rich and resourceful. once you take my information very wisely and follow the procedures accurately, belive you me that no only will you be happy and proud of yourself. you can teach others and make good money. To get more info please visite my bachanoroyalpaints..com

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself by Madukaele(m): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2010
Are you having difficulty painting your house because of the cost.

It may intrest you to know that paint industries make up to 30% profit in selling a single paint.Now you know why is too costly.
Re: Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself by Madukaele(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2010
you can produce as many quantities as you want with different qualities.

YOU CAN ALSO SELL THE FORMULATION AND EARN YOUR OWN MONEY.
Re: Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself by Madukaele(m): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2010
Here we have the latest chemicals used in the produce paints. The days ammonia was used in the production of paint is far gone. I have the harmless and most effective chemicals with dirctions on how it is used.  All you need to do to get more info is to click bachanoroyalpaints..com
Re: Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself by bizinvestment(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Visit this YouTube channel via https://youtu.be/NOzsgteGpE4 for detailed videos on all you need to make paint

(1) (Reply)

Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? / Start Your Own Boxers Business With As Low As 2500 / My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.