Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" (33810 Views)

I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes / Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by lawrenzoo: 7:53am On May 01, 2017
I hate you with passion.
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by Ibidapson(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by BlueMurder(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2017
Omagago:
Tboss, uwaki, nace uwaki. Kina jin kanki ke wacece dan ubanki. Fisararriya kawai

Chai! As e dey hot!
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by mascot87(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2017
cr7lomo:

Lots like u wud b in jail if u were in usa or Britain by now....it shows how unexposed Nigerians are

See this mumu, where your exposure don carry u reach? Where is the place of forgiveness in your life and moving on facing more important thing?
Her rant is just making her stupid the more and very irrelevant. I can assure you that with her attitude, she cannot achieve anything positive on BBN platform cos no one wants to associate with such a hell of immaturity she is displaying.
See, girls like her are worst doing stuffs in secret but will come out displaying sainthood while deceiving gullible people like u.
I'm not in your class of people that can be easily deceived with fake emotion.
Everything about the girl is fake and please stop comparing Africans with Americans or Europeans.
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by eezrell4luv(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2017
What is even special about u(Tboss)?....get a life and stop ds ur cheap fame/attractions....
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by Excellence12(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2017
neky2016:
Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Tokunbo Idowu a.k.a TBoss, was a guest today on Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Uchendu's 'rubbin minds' that aired this afternoon on Channels. In the interview, TBoss talked about her fellow housemate Kemen, AY the comedian's joke about her and Kemen and Reuben Abati's article.

On Kemen, TBoss talked about how the ex-housemate who was sent home for allegedly sexually assaulting her, has called her over 15 times. However, according to her, she's not ready to talk to him even though they've met at functions.

Here's what she said;

"I considered Kemen a friend. He was my go-to guy. He was my buddy, my muscle. He encouraged me. He motivated me. So for what happened to have happened considering all the people that look up to me, it was sad. I was angry.

I was humilated and I did feel violated but I don't play the victim card. I honestly think that the decision that Big Brother took was the only decision that could have been taken. And everything that Kemen has to say about that, na him get him mouth, e fit use am talk wetin him wan talk but he knows and we know".
Ebuka then asked if she has seen him since she came out of the house. Here's her response;

"I have seen him a few times but I really don't want to talk to him because honestly the day you (Ebuka) came into the house with Karen, I was thinking what would happen if I see Kemen because I thought there would be a party after then. I just wanted to slap him. I think I even said that but then I came out and I said you know what everyone can make mistake because I am an attractive person but then, I come out and I hear the interviews he has given, today he makes an apology and then tomorrow he comes out to say TBoss knows what happened and that if there was no N25 million involved, hopefully she would tell the truth.

What truth are you talking about? You are contradicting yourself. And then you are calling me? He has called me like over 15-20 times but I don't want to speak to him. I am not ready because if I talk, I would say the wrong things. I want to calm down".

TBoss had this to say on AY's joke;

"I totally feel it was insensitive of him. It was very insensitive because like I said, I have a lot to say. Everyone who watched the show knows I am a very emotional person and I am very sensitive and this is not something that can be overlooked or joked about. I see the comments. I sneak into my Instagram and see the comments and I am like look, you are a female. This could have happened to you.
This probably has happened to you. This incident was on camera. People saw it and people still chose to make light of this situation and make a joke out of it. If I consent to you touching me, that doesn't mean I consent to you kissing me or going the extra mile. if you do that to me on international tv and someone out there feels it is content for a joke, its unfair.

You do not have to have a daughter or a sister or any female that is close to you for you to know that what went down was not ok. You just made a mockery of my emotions and my pain. That was insensitive".
She had this to say about Reuben Abati's article;
"That was sad, that was just sad. Coming from someone of that calibre".

TBoss further disclosed that she's not retracting what she said about finishing N25M in one week, s she's got investments to use it for. According to her, she had planned to take her mum on an all expense paid holiday, get her dad something lovely, give her five god-children good education and then if anything is left of it, she would buy herself a Chanel bag.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/kemen-has-called-me-over-15-times-but.html
That's why you failed... Arrogant and pride!
Lalasticlala
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by ROBO1722: 10:37am On May 01, 2017
TBOSS, your unclothedness on international TV did not border you, but the alleged fingering under a covered sheet is your pains.

T-Boss, you need prayers and deliverance. You are a total disgrace to womanhood. Abati writeup was very clear.
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by cr7lomo: 10:49am On May 01, 2017
rozayx5:

i dont know if you live inside a hole where u dont see girls

but if tboss is your definition of beauty . i wud advise you travel more

and for yo info. unless your crass broke. there is no beauty you cant have if you need it. there is nothing there.

fine she no fine
skill zero
attitude zero

I repeat it...u rozay...u hate her cos u can never have any woman half of her in ur entire life time

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by cr7lomo: 10:52am On May 01, 2017
mascot87:

See this mumu, where your exposure don carry u reach? Where is the place of forgiveness in your life and moving on facing more important thing?
Her rant is just making her stupid the more and very irrelevant. I can assure you that with her attitude, she cannot achieve anything positive on BBN platform cos no one wants to associate with such a hell of immaturity she is displaying.
See, girls like her are worst doing stuffs in secret but will come out displaying sainthood while deceiving gullible people like u.
Everything about the girl is fake and please stop comparing Africans with Americans or Europeans.

I reiterate....u are a cave man, u are very very unexposed...i know ur time, I will not waste my time on an unexposed waste
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by mascot87(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2017
cr7lomo:

I reiterate....u are a cave man, u are very very unexposed..i know ur time, I will not waste my time on an unexposed waste

You know my "time" indeed. See someone that calls himself "exposed"
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by Carter4luv(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2017
Kemen called u and u don't want to answer him. Why are u telling us t.boss
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by rozayx5(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2017
cr7lomo:

I repeat it...u rozay...u hate her cos u can never have any woman half of her in ur entire life time

lol i would stoop very low, if i date a hoe like tgoat

if she is your crush tell her to get over the 25M she is having sleepless night about and go get a job

no vex

and if you think tgoat is a legend i would like u to mention her achievements in life first, before we can even measure the half cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by ollymaye: 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
Really Tboss is attractive...
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by cr7lomo: 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
rozayx5:

lol i would stoop very low, if i date a hoe like tgoat

if she is your crush tell her to get over the 25M she is having sleepless night about and go get a job

no vex

and if you think tgoat is a legend i would like u to mention her achievements in life first, before we can even measure the half cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

And ur own achievement is commenting on NL...she pulls more weight than u or anyone ard u...hu know u sef

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by prescar14: 12:38pm On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:

I am trying very hard to find out who is actually more dumb between you and Tboss undecided

You are the dumb one
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by rozayx5(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
cr7lomo:

And ur own achievement is commenting on NL...she pulls more weight than u or anyone ard u...hu know u sef

grin grin grin grin

another Goatnation addict

i see as you carry the matter personal, e be like u be her brother cheesy cheesy

no free 25M , bro enter street and hustle cheesy cheesy

e be like u never date fresh person before reason u drool over this granny
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by prescar14: 12:43pm On May 01, 2017
ROBO1722:
TBOSS, your unclothedness on international TV did not border you, but the alleged fingering under a covered sheet is your pains.

T-Boss, you need prayers and deliverance. You are a total disgrace to womanhood. Abati writeup was very clear

What will u say about Bisola that had MouthAction on national tv, a role model.
My friend, that you saw breast and you are asking for prayers . Is it that you have never seen breast before or where u not born of a woman. Biko go back to your books.
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by cr7lomo: 1:14pm On May 01, 2017
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin

another Goatnation addict

i see as you carry the matter personal, e be like u be her brother cheesy cheesy

no free 25M , bro enter street and hustle cheesy cheesy

e be like u never date fresh person before reason u drool over this granny

I hv had girls like tboss in my life and that's why it aint a big deal to me....but guys like u cant even approach girls like her cos u feel they will turn u down or probably hv received alot of insults from then prompting u to hate girls like her... Only broke niggers like u go de hate

Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by rozayx5(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
cr7lomo:

I hv had girls like tboss in my life and that's why it aint a big deal to me....but guys like u cant even approach girls like her cos u feel they will turn u down or probably hv received alot of insults from then prompting u to hate girls like her... Only broke niggers like u go de hate

cc bizzynix

cheesy cheesy

Nl the only place broke peeps feel rich
someone just called rozay broke grin grin
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by bizzynix: 4:26pm On May 01, 2017
Hehehe, did cr7lomo just say broke?
1) The kid doesn't know u, so he is free to say poo from his mouth!
2) Maybe he needs an invite then he will know the likes of tbozz are not to be bragged over!
3) Him go see ur girl, then see real class that can't bring her self low like tbozz (and his tbozz class of girls that he dated) by crying to the whole of Africa that she needs money.
rozayx5:

cc bizzynix

cheesy cheesy

Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by cr7lomo: 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
rozayx5:

cc bizzynix

cheesy cheesy

Lol...so u think inviting ur rats to come support ur claim mks u a big boy....lmao...so u think yahoo money or man jam money mks u hv class....dream on nigger...being born in wealth and battered in wealth all thru childhood to adulthood can never b compared to person Wey just jam money...u and ur types will still hv that poor man mentality...so guy it still doesn't change the fact that u b broke nigger Wey women don show pepper when money no dey , hence made u hate classy chics
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by bizzynix: 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
That shows the extent of ur IQ if u think made people are only yahoo boys or father's wealth out of the one million and one ways to engage ur self in getting financially rich! Search and find boy. U have a lot to learn and U r not worth the time to have a conversation with. Dust ur bum up and get to hustle real good so that u won't have to drool over a worn out granny next time. Over and out with u. Back to business! Cc: rozayx5
cr7lomo:

Lol...so u think inviting ur rats to come support ur claim mks u a big boy....lmao...so u think yahoo money or man jam money mks u hv class....dream on nigger...being born in wealth and battered in wealth all thru childhood to adulthood can never b compared to person Wey just jam money...u and ur types will still hv that poor man mentality...so guy it still doesn't change the fact that u b broke nigger Wey women don show pepper when money no dey , hence made u hate classy chics
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by rozayx5(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2017
cr7lomo:

you got everything wrong

tgoat is far from the word class

shows u know nothing anyway

got money to make.... see ya lerra

my mouse click is worth your annual income\

goodluck
Re: Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" by rozayx5(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
mascot87:

leave the hungry boy

he sounds like a bitter goatnation fan

i have ignored him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Law: 'Let's Forgive Efe Because He Spoke Out Of Anger' / Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu / Unoaku Anyadike, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 Looks Stunning In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.