Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (58592 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Elle277(f): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wow..she's gorgeous!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Messi

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hahahaha as far as den give the guy money for Baba ijebu tins, e nor go mind grin

Yemight2:
Haters gonna hate but I pity this woman's hubby. One baba alaye go juur de chop the punna
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by theway83: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Baba God pick mine calls
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by donqx: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
First trip with all the noise over a year
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
this lady no fine jor
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by airex(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

South Africa is international trip ??

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why did she travel to South Africa ?? To go perform to her 4 million bread eating fans

This is the funniest shiit I've ever read in my life

What does she do for a living ??
Stop being sooooo foolish

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why did she travel to South Africa ?? To go perform to her 4 million bread eating fans

No, it is not international. Only her trip to aba or Onitsha will be international my guy.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
What is the difference between national and international? U just come here come dey display your level of ignorance. Good riddance to bad rubbish

NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sisqoman:
Shes Still Dey Africah nah
where u don reach? U wey never comot for ur papa backyard

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by olasaad(f): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yemight2:
Haters gonna hate but I pity this woman's hubby. One baba alaye go juur de chop the punna

Nairaland guys what do you really want? You can not marry a jobless ladies in one trend and anytime you see a heard working ladies you start insinuating and complaint of infidelity.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Lastbender: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

if you weren't so dumb you'd know that "international" means between two countries or nations. But I'm disappointed in myself tho for expecting more from a retard who knows no better than to sit on nairaland making tribal comments like a no lifer that you are. Oponu oshi

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by bamdly(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Di's girl wowo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by forlahkhe: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Permission granted ooo......na copy me sef copy am. grin
Iamoluwaslim:

Permission to copy sir.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by achieverme(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

If you have any useful neuron in that mass you call brain, you will know that trip to South Africa isn't a NATIONAL trip. Wondering if your brain is sound enough to even understand difference between national and international

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

mumu! So u dont know that any trip outside the country you reside in is international trip? I dnt beliv it. Spare part flattino.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Yemight2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
olasaad:

Nairaland guys what do you really want? You can not marry a jobless ladies in one trend and anytime you see a heard working ladies you start insinuating and complaint of infidelity.

Just a minor pity from a concerned fellow guy. My summation is harmless
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Yemight2(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
bigtt76:
Hahahaha as far as den give the guy money for Baba ijebu tins, e nor go mind grin

Babawhat?

The guy will be somewhere now, thinking and babysitting their children
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

The way some of you reason, baffles even the devil.
Every lady wey do well for una eye, na due to one baba alaye! Smh!

I tire o, all these yeye never do well boys thinking just annoy me everytime....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by winkmart: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Is South Africa in Nigeria sir?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by favoured78(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Nope...it's local trip...odensin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Good for her.Hard work pay
No not hard work but hard luck
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Brownbaba: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nothing like money oooooo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by favoured78(f): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
airex:
Stop being sooooo foolish
No be small thing, I just tire.......some people dey talk like say na chlorine dey their head.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
forlahkhe:
I SAW OLAJUMOKE YESTERDAY: On my way to a ministration yesterday, I drove through a route and I saw OLAJUMOKE. You remember that Olajumoke? I mean that Olajumoke, the bread seller turned model. I saw her yesterday. If you are in Lagos, you must have noticed some bill boards erected here and there with the pictures of some people, mostly celebrities in the music and film industry, and other great personalities in celebrating Lagos at 50. I have been seeing this boards here and there with those faces we know. But one caught my attention yesterday. I saw Olajumoke Orisaguna, that bread seller turned model on a bill board and this inscription ' Lagos, my success story' was written on it.
As I drove past that bill board, so many thoughts went through my head. Many of those faces on other bill boards are people who have been in their various field for years and they worked tiredlessly before ascending the stage of stardom. But this Olajumoke, from 'no where' was picked on the street where she was selling bread. She was polished, and now she sits with the nobles. I am not here to debate whether it was right for her to be selected as part of those people whose faces are showing on those Lagos @ 50 boards or not. That is not my focus this morning. I am only saying, when God decides to turn to you, then it will be your turn and the whole word will turn their faces to you to celebrate you.
One thing I know from her story is the fact that, she was selling bread! She was not idle! That day she 'stumbled' on that opportunity that birthed a global celebration for her, she was at her duty post! She was selling bread!
Friends, don't be discouraged with your own 'bread selling'. Sell it! Hawk it! Sell it with all your strength. Sell it with optimism. Sell it with dignity and focus. Hawk it everywhere. You will not continue in the sun forever. 'The day' is coming and it is closer than you imagine, a destiny helper and lifter like T.Y Bello will see you where you are selling this 'bread' and before you know it, your gift will become your lift in life. You too will sit among the nobles. You will be listed on the honours list of who's who. I saw Olajumoke yesterday. I saw her this morning too on Wikipedia. It further confirms the word of God that says, 'The Lord makes poor, and makes rich: He bringeth low and lifted up: He RAISES up the poor out of the DUST, and lifted up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among the princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's and he has set the world upon them'. (1 Samuel 2:6-7).
My message to you this weekend is, keep '*selling your bread*'. Don't stop selling it. The sun in which you walk to 'sell' it might be so hot, keep selling it! It will not be long, your face too shall be seen every where in that elevated position God is taking you to. You too will get to the High Table of Life where men of success and outstanding accomplishment sit. Be encouraged to forge ahead. I saw Olajumoke yestarday, you might be the one I will see 'tomorrow'. I hope this encourages someone reading.

*Lesson*!
*DONT LIMIT YOURSELF*!
#copied
Wow, kisses to you, at least you indicated that this piece was copied, unlike some people who would copy your post and not bother to acknowledge the poster or even indicate it was copied. I know the original poster of this write up. He is also your friend on Facebook?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
She still dey sell bread ni? See her Forehead grin cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Lolzzz, the thing tire me, South Africa that just is here.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by SeyiIrawoDidan: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Your moniker betrayed your level of ineptitude, so a travel to another country is not international? Beg chukuma okigbe to give u crumbs of crusty brains if he's got any.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z $90Million Home (Photos) / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.