Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (58579 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by favoured78(f): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
No be small thing, I just tire.......some people dey talk like say na chlorine dey their head.
airex:
Stop being sooooo foolish
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=NnamdiiKanu post=56080024]
grin

South Africa is international trip ??

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why did she travel to South Africa ?? To go perform to her 4 million bread eating fans

This is the funniest shiit I've ever read in my life

What does she do for a living ??
[/quote

So na local trip abi go school dem no go go.....U no need int'l passport to go there sef, just go buy ticket for Aba and go there.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by SeyiIrawoDidan: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
Lolzzz, the thing tire me, South Africa that just here.
Sorry.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by xkobic4rel(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
She's cute, nice pics
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by obasi101(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
it's ur time to shine. make sure u manage ur fame aunty I go soon blow too.... hehehehehehhe
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Laple0541 post=56080829][/quote]
So what is SouthAfrica? Local trip. Your thinking is actually very local. Do you know it takes about 11hours to get to SouthAfrica by flight from Lagos?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
I pray that God should lift me up quickly.
I also prayer for all the youths on the expressways around the country selling gala and chill lacascera, pure water, akara, bread etc. Better door go open. Amen.

God has already blessed you. Be it on to you according to your words. However, all the people selling or Hawking on the street are not going to be liberated from object poverty. This is because, even Jesus said that the poor you will have with you always. In other words, everyone will not get rich. If everyone on the street get rich that means some of those service demands on the street will not be met. Be blessed and multiply even now in Jesus name amen.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Realali(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why did she travel to South Africa ?? To go perform to her 4 million bread eating fans

U BE REAL MUGU SHAY U DON EVER IN YOUR LIFEREACH AIRPORT BEFORE? OMO ALE
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by cyprianlah(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good for her

And

Them

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by baba4thegehs: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

You are yet to Travel to Oshogbo by air yet you're hating on her success and displaying you're awkward insecurity and inferiority because she's rose to the top even before the first born of your family did?

It's such a pity!

Now I know even people you don't even know they exits is hating on your success.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
she went to south africa
nonsense country

and op u call that international trip
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

No,south africa is a local government trip and she sells bread for a living
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by sogy2: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
The favour of God is bigger and greater than money. Favour is what we need to live in our dream world. God I need your favour.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
forlahkhe:
I SAW OLAJUMOKE YESTERDAY: On my way to a ministration yesterday, I drove through a route and I saw OLAJUMOKE. You remember that Olajumoke? I mean that Olajumoke, the bread seller turned model. I saw her yesterday. If you are in Lagos, you must have noticed some bill boards erected here and there with the pictures of some people, mostly celebrities in the music and film industry, and other great personalities in celebrating Lagos at 50. I have been seeing this boards here and there with those faces we know. But one caught my attention yesterday. I saw Olajumoke Orisaguna, that bread seller turned model on a bill board and this inscription ' Lagos, my success story' was written on it.
As I drove past that bill board, so many thoughts went through my head. Many of those faces on other bill boards are people who have been in their various field for years and they worked tiredlessly before ascending the stage of stardom. But this Olajumoke, from 'no where' was picked on the street where she was selling bread. She was polished, and now she sits with the nobles. I am not here to debate whether it was right for her to be selected as part of those people whose faces are showing on those Lagos @ 50 boards or not. That is not my focus this morning. I am only saying, when God decides to turn to you, then it will be your turn and the whole word will turn their faces to you to celebrate you.
One thing I know from her story is the fact that, she was selling bread! She was not idle! That day she 'stumbled' on that opportunity that birthed a global celebration for her, she was at her duty post! She was selling bread!
Friends, don't be discouraged with your own 'bread selling'. Sell it! Hawk it! Sell it with all your strength. Sell it with optimism. Sell it with dignity and focus. Hawk it everywhere. You will not continue in the sun forever. 'The day' is coming and it is closer than you imagine, a destiny helper and lifter like T.Y Bello will see you where you are selling this 'bread' and before you know it, your gift will become your lift in life. You too will sit among the nobles. You will be listed on the honours list of who's who. I saw Olajumoke yesterday. I saw her this morning too on Wikipedia. It further confirms the word of God that says, 'The Lord makes poor, and makes rich: He bringeth low and lifted up: He RAISES up the poor out of the DUST, and lifted up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among the princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's and he has set the world upon them'. (1 Samuel 2:6-7).
My message to you this weekend is, keep '*selling your bread*'. Don't stop selling it. The sun in which you walk to 'sell' it might be so hot, keep selling it! It will not be long, your face too shall be seen every where in that elevated position God is taking you to. You too will get to the High Table of Life where men of success and outstanding accomplishment sit. Be encouraged to forge ahead. I saw Olajumoke yestarday, you might be the one I will see 'tomorrow'. I hope this encourages someone reading.

*Lesson*!
*DONT LIMIT YOURSELF*!
#copied

Folake, I LIKE what you posted here, God bless you. Amazing how soothing and encouraging words can give an hopeless person hope; a timid person, strength; and a doubting Thomas, faith. Nice! I'm so copying this and pasting this on my FB handle (attribution will be mentioned). Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by ayaside(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

You okay??
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na who pay? wink
Her husband nor follow ram? wink
Agege bread company!
Instead of her to GO TO SCHOOL to improve her self worth.
Wor-Wor local ashi.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
dadavivo:
which hard work?
Bread hawking no easy o bros....

Yeah yeah...we no say no be the bread bring the money/fame...still
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
So all this while is was still a home base. That mean I get plenty level pass her, and yet no one is celebrating me.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by miketayo(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Lolzzz, the thing tire me, South Africa that just is here.

so south african is not an international trip olodo cheesy cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 12:49am On May 01, 2017
SABA2002:
I have set before you an open door which no one can shut.....
#thebible

Rev.3:8

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On May 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
I pray that God should lift me up quickly.
I also prayer for all the youths on the expressways around the country selling gala and chill lacascera, pure water, akara, bread etc. Better door go open. Amen.
your comment is rated by me ... the best of all. And may the good Lord answer your prayers. I heard of one man's story last year as well. He came to Lagos to hustle. Started from selling pure water. From there to selling gala...he did this for years. Now, he's a proud landlord in lagos with more than one house in choice locations. Only the wise would reason the way you do. Pls keep it up.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by realestniggah: 1:51am On May 01, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

if only you know how develop south Africa is you won't be saying rubbish..or our celebrities that keep visiting there for vacation and shooting music videos you think they are stupid
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by SoNature(m): 4:54am On May 01, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

grin

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Gini n'eme di unu?

Must u tribalize every thread? Do you even know the meaning of the word "international"?

And it beats my imagination that u use Nnamdi Kanu's name as moniker to do silly things on Nairaland

Biko, kwanyere onwe gi ugwu!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by mexioni(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2017
I saw her on Saturday morning , she went aboard Ethiopian airline 1:30pm flight, the guy using the ATM behind her was with me
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:56am On May 01, 2017
These are the only pics of her i find beautiful.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by earthcrust: 8:49am On May 01, 2017
If u no the cost of being a successful model u won't wish your loved one to go there.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by earthcrust: 8:51am On May 01, 2017
I pity the husband.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by pauloman83: 8:56am On May 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Good for her.Hard work pay
though God bless d work of her hand but she received supernatural favour from God. and my turn next
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by sasullee(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.