Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Is The Anti- Christ Of The Bible The Same as Dajjal Of The Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Anti- Christ Of The Bible The Same as Dajjal Of The Islam? (514 Views)

The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Anti- Christ Of The Bible The Same as Dajjal Of The Islam? by MightySparrow: 2:23am On May 01, 2017
I was listening in to a sermon on eschatology of Islam where the Islamic scholar was talking on a fellow who will come to unleash unprecedented woes on the world in the last days. Is this same character same as biblical anti- Christ?
Islamic scholars in the house over to you.
Re: Is The Anti- Christ Of The Bible The Same as Dajjal Of The Islam? by princechurchill(m): 5:31am On May 01, 2017
Whoever wrote Koran is the copy cat of the century
Re: Is The Anti- Christ Of The Bible The Same as Dajjal Of The Islam? by alBHAGDADI: 8:30am On May 01, 2017
MightySparrow:
I was listening in to a sermon on eschatology of Islam where the Islamic scholar was talking on a fellow who will come to unleash unprecedented woes on the world in the last days. Is this same character same as biblical anti- Christ?
The Antichrist is the man the muslims are awaiting an their Mahdi. He will lead them to invade Jerusalem and kill Christians and Jews. Their imams and sheiks know this, but the gullible Muslims don't. To know more about what I stated above, view the below thread.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/ch05_comparing_the_biblical_antichrist.htm

1 Like

Re: Is The Anti- Christ Of The Bible The Same as Dajjal Of The Islam? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2017
MightySparrow:

The Qur'an states that in the Endtime, "The trees will tell a Muslim, There is a Jew behind me, come and slay him". This is at the coming of the Madhi.

And also that Jesus will come and teach the Christians that Mohammed is the prophe of God and that God does not have a son. "Jesus" will also get married and live a long life teaching the people.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 03/05/2017) / Nig. Pastor Share Photo Of His Vacation In Foreign Land 2 Encourage His Follower / Warning: A Dream 4 Christians To Consider (I Include Other Religions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.