Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine (18482 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Nwaforj44: 2:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Critic, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze has attacked Mountain of Fire Ministries, MFM, for praying that their enemies should die, saying such prayer is Anti-Christ doctrine.

Daddy Freeze, on his Instagram page on Wednesday said the prayer being prayed by MFM members for their enemies to die was unscriptural.

He wrote: “Dear MFM, kindly consider the following scriptures before your next prayer session. Please if you pray for your member’s enemies to die, STOP IT!

“Instead, teach your congregation to pray for their enemies to prosper and encourage them to lend their enemies money whenever they need it, expecting nothing in return, as Christ instructed us to.

“Anything outside this is an Antichrist doctrine!”

Daddy Freeze quoted several Bible passages to buttress his points, one of which was Luke 6:27,28, which read: “But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you.”

He added Luke 6:35, which reads: “But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them, expecting nothing in return. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/daddy-freeze-to-mfm-praying-for-your.html

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by emilas1979(m): 2:34am On Jul 18, 2019
I totally agree with you on this.
Its unchrist like
Christ didn't teach so
The church didn't teach so
Its against every teaching of the bible which in summary is live and let's live

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Every sane human knows he's damn right. Christ rebuked and flogged but he never for once cursed or prayed someone or thing to death. He even forgave his killers in advance but today, church leaders do otherwise.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by ovieigho(m): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2019
We wrestled not against flesh and blood
But against principalities and powers
Bros we must wrestle and they must die!!

140 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by thesicilian: 4:48am On Jul 18, 2019
ovieigho:
It is true what they say that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Even the scripture you quoted is proof that the so called enemies you want to die are not the problem, the real adversaries are the principalities and powers, which you can't kill.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by helinues: 5:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Wait, are they not aware that they are also enemy to their enemies..

If there enemies also wish them same, no single MFM members would remain

32 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by VisioDirect: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2019
The man himself seems to have hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by chiommy123(f): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2019
He may be right but what's his motive of saying that to uplift the body of Christ or to bring it down

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by slimfit1(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2019
I have said this several times.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by samtol4(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2019
ovieigho:
You are right . He doesn't understand that the enemy in this context is not your neighbour or friend but spiritual entity .Spiritual entity doesn't spend money .

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by samtol4(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Another display of spiritual ignorance by freeze or fridge . Your enemy is not your neighbour or colleagues but spiritual forces.Your enemy is not your troublesome neighbour but spiritual entities . we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers .Do principalities spend money for you to lend them ? When you say enemy dies it means forces working against you should stop functioning ,it means the spirit should not operate in your life anymore . Spiritual understanding is different from social media view .Unfortunate for him the man he is trying to pinch does not have time for spiritual jamboree

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2019
chiommy123:
He may be right but what's his motive of saying that to uplift the body of Christ or to bring it down

To correct you and prevent you from going to hell is it to uplift you or bring you down?

Stop worshipping your pastors... They are human beings

Some have no calling from God but called themselves

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2019
samtol4:
Another display of spiritual ignorance by freeze or fridge . Your enemy is not your neighbour or colleagues but spiritual forces.Your enemy is not your troublesome neighbour but spiritual entities . we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers .Do principalities spend money for you to lend them ? When you say enemy dies it means forces working against you should stop functioning ,it means the spirit should not operate in your life anymore . Spiritual understanding is different from social media view .Unfortunate for him the man he is trying to pinch does not have time for spiritual jamboree

Olodo... Shut Up
You want to spin it

Go and pray for the devil to die... Let's see if it's possible... We all know the enemies they mean.. Certainly not principalities and powers that can't die

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by StillX10(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2019
This man just became famous by a recent foolish followership

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by teflonjake(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2019
There's something called asking questions. I am a member of the MFM so I know a lot about this DIE controversy.

Attending the church for the very first time I was stunned *die ke* then I asked questions, please sir what do you mean by die die?

He simply replied DIE means to stop for example someone is having marital delay you pray (every power sponsoring marital delay in my life, DIE! !! Simple means stop.)

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Factgist: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
h
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by lathrowinger: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Meti99(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Fighting for relevance...
This guy is always looking for men who are made to look for cheap relevance...
I don't blame him, I blame his gullible followers (goaties)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Mac2016(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Height of ignoramy of this man is high...He is just picking on pastors one after the other for popularity sake. BTW, nobody prays for enemies to die in MFM cos I am a proud member. We pray against powers and principalities and not persons!

Prayers like this is a common hear in MFM..go and see by yourself. "Any ancestral power frustrating my life, die!" Does this look like attack on person?

The idea is to stop the power from working in your own life and space. Powers and Spirits dont die!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by hisexcellency34: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
I agree with him on this but honestly I can't pray for my enemies
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by NatureIsGod: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
slimfit1:
I have said this several times.

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by bennyrazz: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
u
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Equator1: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
the bible said suffer the witch not to live

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by eleojo23: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
ovieigho:

It is OK if you are fighting with demons but some people call their neighbor's name and names of their perceived human enemies asking God to kill them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin grin

But the way MFM members pray for their imaginary enemies to die is really funny tho. All their prayers always have die die die or fire fire fire( u really need to see how they shake their heads and body during prayers grin grin). It is in this MFM where they criticise those using tablets to read the Bible in Church, but they use POS to collect offering and seed during Service grin grin grin. But Jesus Christ teachings were based on Love.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Kingosytex(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Freeze is right!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Kingosytex(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by natnoble(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
He has moved from RCCG to MFM. grin

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by ednut1(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
the most confused religion belongs to only one religion. every doctrine and worship can be justified using their famous book grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor On The Run Over Man’s Genital Organ Malfunction / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS / Is Mary The Mother Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.