Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains (429 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / Obaseki Tells Workers: I Will Increase Minimum Wage If We Improve On Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by edunwablog: 3:51am On May 01, 2017
Oyo State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, has promised to spare no effort in ensuring that the state clears the four months’ salary arrears, assuring the workers that he feels their pains in the face of the biting economic situation. The governor made the promise in a congratulatory message to workers by his Special Adviser, Communication and Strategy, Mr. Yomi Layinka, yesterday on the occasion of this year’s workers’ day.

Ajimobi urged the workers to continue to put in their best and key into the state government’s reform agenda aimed at enhancing productivity and ultimately the internally generated revenue.

The governor said: “I congratulate the entire workforce in the state, including those in the private and informal sectors. This year’s workers’ day has provided another opportunity for you to take stock and assess your performance. “I can say without any equivocation that workers in the state are among the best you can find anywhere in the country. But, for the few yet to embrace the new order of hard work, accountability, dedication and commitment, I urge you to join the train.

“On our part as government, we are exploring many opportunities to enhance the internally generated revenue of the state. We will spare no effort to ensure that we clear the four-month salary arrears. I urge you to play your part dutifully to achieve this.

“No doubt, times are hard because of the pervading poor state of the economy. I feel your pains and I’m optimistic that we shall soon sing a new song of prosperity and abundance. May none of you be missing by that time.”
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/ajimobi-to-workers-i-feel-your-pains.html

Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by optional1(f): 4:29am On May 01, 2017
you can never feel the pains of the majority....

Happy Workers Day May the Lord shower His mercy on us as we labor for our govt who refuse to pay us our wages.. May He visit us at evert points of our needs... HappyMayDay to all workers..
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by princechurchill(m): 5:24am On May 01, 2017
Lying to them on the first day of the new month.. Lawd i can't take it anymore

Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by stanway(m): 5:30am On May 01, 2017
no be only pain,,you feel their balls
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by greatgod2012(f): 5:33am On May 01, 2017
Mr Constituted Authority!

Thank God he spoke well this time around!

Just endeavor and pay the outstanding four months salary, things are too expensive! I wonder how those workers cope!

It is well!

Happy workers day to all!
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by Nobody: 6:43am On May 01, 2017
Hmmmm, ayam a constituted authority
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by Slimbideb: 6:46am On May 01, 2017
A Governor dat cannot help, is dat1 a governor? I feel ur Pain too angry[color=#990000][/color] shocked grin
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by Busuyep: 7:08am On May 01, 2017
If u indeed feel their pains, the scars will be boldly written over you. Unfortunately, u enjoy feeling their pains.
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by nepapole(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2017
Useless politicians. GOD punish all of u in abundance. Awon thieving idiots.
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2017
optional1:
you can never feel the pains of the majority....

Happy Workers Day May the Lord shower His mercy on us as we labor for our govt who refuse to pay us our wages.. May He visit us at evert points of our needs... HappyMayDay to all workers..
see this barca babe way use ojoro win madridguy team madrid undecided

them no they shame
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by Defaramade(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2017
Mtcheew undecided

Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by yaromalaika: 8:01am On May 01, 2017
You don't feel their pain.Maybe what you want to say is that you enjoy their pain or better still,that you enjoyed that they are been pained.
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by omowolewa: 8:06am On May 01, 2017
Ajimoeverything! at least you have to talk.
Okay, recorded
Re: Ajimobi To Workers: I Feel Your Pains by madridguy(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2017
Haa, you mean the fine chick na barca person? Morning boss

CROWNWEALTH019:

see this barca babe way use ojoro win madridguy team madrid undecided

them no they shame

(1) (Reply)

Read Romeo Origun's Winning Poems / EFCC Plotting To Plant Guns, Cash In My Residence, Says Ekweremadu / Obasanjo Has Decided To Leave Politics And Join The Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.