Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements (31704 Views)

Idris Ajimobi To Contest Oyo Assembly Seat / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by ijustdey: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ibadan – The burial arrangement for the Late immediate past Oyo State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, has finally been released by his family.

The burial arrangements ,which was made known to public on Friday evening through media aide of the late ex-Oyo Governor, Bolaji Tunji, who stated the arrangements through his social media handle which stated thus “Details of the funeral ceremony of His Excellency Senator Abiola Ajimobi have been released by the family.

“In close consultation with the governments of Lagos and Oyo States, the date for the burial ceremony has been announced.

“Barring any changes, his body will be interred at the Senator Ishaq Abiola Ajimobi Central Mosque at Oke Ado, Ibadan at 12noon on Sunday the 28th of June 2020 after the traditional Muslim prayers.

“To ensure that strict COVID-19 protocols are adhered to and in light of the current circumstances of our national health challenges, the family appeals to the public to observe strict adherence to COVID-19 protocols in their participation.

“Furthermore, details of the live media coverage of the funeral ceremony will be made public by tomorrow.

“In the near future, details of a larger funeral gathering will be announced where a lot more of his well wishers will have the opportunity to pay him their respect.”

https://www.independent.ng/ajimobi-to-be-buried-on-sunday-as-family-releases-burial-arrangements/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by madridguy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Emmacolinho(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Life is important but eternity is importanter...Oya Mr Righteousness gimme that bible verse

19 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by ojun50(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by realstars: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
This Is A Vary Strong And Remarkable Year, The Year That Took Great Men And Populler Men All Around The Wnrld One By One.
Another Presidency Member Is To R.I.P.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by bolaayenimo: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Live media coverage? Can't they learn from what happened at Abba Kyari's funeral?

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by ChelseaDr(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Have the PTF and NCDC changed their protocol and guidelines on the burial of Covid-19 dead patients, why are they releasing the corpse to the family for burial?

Why is the Lagos government in talk with the family to release the corpse for burial?

Have they lifted the ban on inter-state travel?

So many questions begging for answers.

Or is the PTF and NCDC guideline only for the poor?

May his soul rest in peace, amen.

33 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by yinkus6750(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Should have been a low key , private funeral
The kind of crown that will turn up will be uncontrollable.
He was loved by Ibadan people and actually did well for the state in his 8 years tenure.
Apart from few controversies , he did well.

34 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
tragic
Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Realadey(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Razzness(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
So Yoruba muslims even do burial arrangements, honestly i think acts like this make other muslims see them as more 'traditional than religous' people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by tillaman(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Something tells me this man was led to JESUS before he died.. Just as we kept announcing!

Something tells me he specifically requested to be buried the way it's going..

If that's true, I Tell u The Man is in Undescribable Joy!
I only came here to read what righteousness89 has to say and he delivered just as expected
That thing telling you he met Jesus is probably stoned I swear

15 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Righteousness89(m): 3:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Something tells me this man was led to JESUS before he died.. Just as we kept announcing!

I might be wrong! But If that's true, I Tell u , it's the greatest privilege any dying human can make...

For those arguing about forgiveness...

My MASTER, is willing to forgive the dirtiest of sinners as long as there is Life..

Two Murderers died along side JESUS at the cross..

One changed his eternal destination at the last minute..

All he said was... LORD Remember me in paradise..

That was all that took a man that was on the path of Hell to Heaven..

Mercy Expires at death! Once death takes a person, even if the combination of pope and bishop prays for forgiveness, its a Total Waste of Time..

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by OVB123: 3:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Rest in peace the best governor of oyo state.

7 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by zealousayo(m): 3:34am On Jun 27, 2020
okay
Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by helinues: 5:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by helinues: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Iyen Ajimobi that died as a Muslim man?

Are you sure everything is alright there... This Jesus thing don dey make you misyarn oo

35 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Rilwayne001: 6:12am On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

You seriously need to shut up for once and read the original post first before vomiting your Bible bullcrap on every thread.
He's to be buried in an Islamic way and this is due to the Covid_19 situation.

If you're high on the delusional opium you're smoking from your Bible, you need to save us the stress on nairaland for and smoke your stuff in your room alone or with your fellow christard. undecided

37 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by truthfulparrot(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2020
I thought Muslims are supposed to be buried within 24 hrs. My Muslim brothers, please help with explanation. Are there exemptions to that rule? COVID 19 should not be used as an excuse. Abba Kyari was buried within 24 hrs.

Are Yoruba Muslims practicing a different faith from our Northern brothers?

23 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by XXLMANDIGO: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Exit of a political chapter in Yoruba land... undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Anneka101(f): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2020
He is suppose to be buried withing 24 hours according to Muslim right. But what do I know, the rich are always different.

RIP Ajimobi!

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

13 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by shekoony: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2020
RIP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Mikelarteta(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Let’s make our ways right before God and man, no one knows the hour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by money121(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements by Btruth: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2020
O mashe oooo......

sometimes, we need to be mindful of the prayers we pray for our leaders, like this guy below did for him on his 70th birthday.

sad

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo / Restructuring: Reps May Allow States Control Railway, Power, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.