Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? (2528 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by gnykelly(m): 4:22am On May 01, 2017
today happen to be his birthday. each time is name is mentioned what follows is the phrase 'warri billionaire'. the cogent question still remains what does he do for a living, where are his companies?

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by Jabioro: 4:27am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians millionaires, warri base money bags. he has many politicians as friends, he helped them in doing many things. Yes he is a millionaire, I can't for now pinpointed any of his services or what he does for a living. Wait for those guys below me to do research..

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:28am On May 01, 2017
Since the guy above couldn't answer, let us wait for the guy below to wake up from sleep and type.

Damn... Niggur is still snoring angry

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by Nobody: 4:34am On May 01, 2017
Nah me una dey wait...?*leaves thread to book queue for bathroom and toilet usage*

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by orisa37: 4:52am On May 01, 2017
gnykelly:
today happen to be his birthday. each time is name is mentioned what follows is the phrase 'warri billionaire'. the cogent question still remains what does he do for a living, where are his companies?

Mayday. Are you CBN so you can either loot him dry or blow whistle? He is sucking his Mother's Brest.

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by ZUBY77(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2017
You know all them oil bunkers, local refineries etc all over South South,
All them oil being sold illegally in the bight of Biafra,

Did you think the touts that are being arrested and killed are the owners?

Dude is a rogue.
He is still standing because he helps the government to snitch on rivals.

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by justmenoni: 5:15am On May 01, 2017
The guy below me will surely have an answer
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by kabayomi(m): 5:19am On May 01, 2017
Ayiri Emami is a Nigerian businessman and billionaire , founder of the 911 Beach & Resort in Ugborodo, Warri South West Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria, and a major contractor to the Chevron-Sasol EGTL project in Delta state, Nigeria.

Emami is the CEO of A & E Petrol and A & E group of companies that has various holdings in oil, construction, logistics, 911 Hotels & Resorts, and 911 Entertainment. He is also the former chairman of Delta Waterways Security Committee and board chairman of NigerCat, a construction company under Chief James Onanefe Ibori administration in Delta State. Emami was never once known to be a musician but he loves music. Emami resides in the Ubeji town, Warri South Local Government, Delta State Nigeria. In 2011, he married Asba Emami, reportedly spending about N150 million on the wedding.[1]

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by CzarChris(m): 5:37am On May 01, 2017
ZUBY77:
You know all them oil bunkers, local refineries etc all over South South,
All them oil being sold illegally in the bight of Biafra,

Did you think the touts that are being arrested and killed are the owners?

Dude is a rogue.
He is still standing because he helps the government to snitch on rivals.
Agreed ayiri lives an extravagant lifestyle, and he has ties with many politicians, but calling him a rogue leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Please don't say what you don't know. From what I can observe, you've never been to Warri, but you are making strong assumptions and calling it fact.
The guy above me named a few of his companies, he even has a tankfarm.
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by Penisman: 5:56am On May 01, 2017
Jabioro:
Nigerians millionaires, warri base money bags. he has many politicians as friends, he helped them in doing many things. Yes he is a millionaire, I can't for now pinpointed any of his services or what he does for a living. Wait for those guys below me to do research..
His job is to correct people's grammatical error.
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by pyyxxaro: 6:04am On May 01, 2017
He's job is to reap were he has not sown

go and ask people who worked with EGTL during JONATHAN's regime embarassed

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by Efewestern: 6:13am On May 01, 2017
what do you expect, his tribe is very rich, and he was among those who fought for the interest of his itsekiri nation, I heard his mom is ilaje, another oil producing tribe.. so na oil money dem born am come.

he is very popular In Delta and ondo state, but his influence does not extend to other state... reason you always see him associating with tinubu and co.

na strong man .. he controls the creek from ilaje to itsekiri, anything he says is final, you dare not mess with him.

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by SalamRushdie: 7:22am On May 01, 2017
He bagged contracts worth over 80 million dollars in the EGTL Oil project under the Nigerin Local content rule many years ago and has not looked back since
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by Adesege(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2017
eleyi gidigan
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by obonujoker(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2017
The only difference between him and Tompolo is that he is APC....

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by onuwaje(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2017
he was the chairman of the ITSEKIRI REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION(IRDC) an apex body represents the entire itsekiri nation and negotiates or collects payment or royalties from all the oil companies within their domain.

oil companies pay IRDC money to develop host communities to keep up the end of their promise so they can operate peacefully in these communities where their facilities are found.. he held that position for 5years

so now u begin to get the picture on how he got his wealth
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by onuwaje(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2017
Efewestern:
what do you expect, his tribe is very rich, and he was among those who fought for the interest of his itsekiri nation, I heard his mom is ilaje, another oil producing tribe.. so na oil money dem born am come.

he is very popular In Delta and ondo state, but his influence does not extend to other state... reason you always see him associating with tinubu and co.

na strong man .. he controls the creek from ilaje to itsekiri, anything he says is final, you dare not mess with him.

his mom is urhobo and he is not that strong to have a final say in Itsekiri ok. he is very popular because he is doing alot of high service and notice me things

thats why u see him having photos with virtually everybody and not the other way round

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by babyfaceafrica: 9:34am On May 01, 2017
CzarChris:
Agreed ayiri lives an extravagant lifestyle, and he has ties with many politicians, but calling him a rogue leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Please don't say what you don't know. From what I can observe, you've never been to Warri, but you are making strong assumptions and calling it fact.
The guy above me named a few of his companies, he even has a tankfarm.
oga ayiri,tompolo and asari are rogues..forget the farcade

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by zolapower: 9:52am On May 01, 2017
gnykelly:
he has oil well and friend to most politicians.
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by CHARLOE(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2017
And d guy's barely literate, dropped out of sec school (ugbuangue)
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 01, 2017
Ayiri na confirm crook, snitch, packaged tout..

Tinubu been wan use the guy run the creeks in the absence of tompolo. . but Bubu fall dia hand..

since then..he just dey lagos ibadam media to hype himself..
the try associate with APC politicians..

thinking that will make him relevant in 2019 delta election.. bad calculation.

anyway nobody send am.. limited to his enclave..
he knows his boundary..

traitor..

Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by wiseword316(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2017
gnykelly:
You wan blow whistle abi?
Re: What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? by gnykelly(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
wiseword316:
You wan blow whistle abi?
i need money.

Video:nnamdi KANU Is Back And He Encouraged Ipob Not To Give Up / Gej Writes Buhari Not To Run In 2019/says Nigeria Needs Fresh Blood / Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops?