Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? (2535 Views)

Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by donsolo4u2c(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Since the massive Defection from APC to PDP started nobody is talking about BOKOHARAM again, the Fulani herdsmen killings seems to have stopped in Benue State....

We are just Observing....................... I will now leave you with your thoughts......

My name is Giant Comr Chukwu Solomon
Just trying to make a common observations....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by GODISGREAT123: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2018
No be small thing o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by vanbonattel: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2018
We observed that. Seems they are afraid?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by MANNABBQGRILLZ: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Good development

1 Like

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by divinelove(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2018
wrong observation

they stopped bc buhari was not around they will resume soon now that he is back

10 Likes

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Fierce11: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2018
I always said it was politically motivated.. God help nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by dlondonbadboy: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2018
If SARAKI was President, would he treat the killinhs by Fulani terrorists with kid gloves?

Think people!

We must win the cabal as a people once and for all...

6 Likes

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2018
donsolo4u2c:
Since the massive Defection from APC to PDP started nobody is talking about BOKOHARAM again, the Fulani herdsmen killings seems to have stopped in Benue State....

We are just Observing....................... I will now leave you with your thoughts......

A lot of possibilities

1. The crises was sponsored by those who wanted to blackmail APC so they can have a legit reason to dump the party

2. Those who decamped were being used to sponsor the crisis before and since they left, APC and buhari no longer have anyone on ground to continue the atrocities

3. Buhari wanted to use the crisis to frustrate some out of the party and he killed their people until they got tired and left

4. PDP forced the defectors to do so by killing their people so now that they've succeeded, there's no more need to continue killing the innocent citizens

Many more theories can be adduced but these are the ones that I could think up at short notice

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
donsolo4u2c:

Most importantly you will know that the bokoharam/fulani herdsmen hardly attack the state of some governors

These Islamic extremists have it all planned out!

I don't pray they attack but have you noticed that they carefully avoids Kano and Kaduna

Before you quote me please read carefully!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Freetech: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
What does that tell you Mr analyst: it is clear the detectors and their host were responsible. Having achieved their purpose and plan. Creating insecurity to have a reason to defect.

Tell me how the killing by herdsmen and killings in River State differ. Or have you forgotten the returning worshippers who were killed on the eve of New year in Rivers.

What is the difference between killing of worshippers and priest in Ozobulu compare to killing of priest in Benue.

Is it by accident that all the herdsmen killings happened in states where PDP lost election in 2015. Have you asked yourself why SW have been peaceful and prosperous. See just because PDP lost election in Ekiti, killings have started.

What about the shooting of mama Taraba yesterday and the thugs that caused the suspension of election in Rivers? Are they also herdsmen?

The new strategy is to use Biafra agitation again with upon miscreants like those rented women dispersed by police last week. Anyway python iii will reset you people brain.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by vanbonattel: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

A lot of possibilities

1. The crises was sponsored by those who wanted to blackmail APC so they can have a legit reason to dump the party

2. Those who decamped were being used to sponsor the crisis before and since they left, APC and buhari no longer have anyone on ground to continue the atrocities

3. Buhari wanted to use the crisis to frustrate some out of the party and he killed their people until they got tired and left

4. PDP forced the defectors to do so by killing their people so now that they've succeeded, there's no more need to continue killing the innocent citizens

Many more theories can be adduced but these are the ones that I could think up at short notice

only toilet tissue full your empty skull.

4 Likes

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Ojiofor: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Two things happened.
no 1,their life patron went on vacation.
no 2,the person coordinating the attacks for herdsmen Mr Daura was sacked by acting Pressident leaving the herdsmen vulnerable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Shelumiel: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
The killings have subsided ; not stopped . But they will resume once the 2019 general elections are done .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by limeta(f): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is the defectors that want to create grazing route
Grazing colony,
Is the defectors that says give up yr land for yr life
BMC ...Buhari mad cows try again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by donbachi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
I no understand...abeg korwashiate.

1 Like

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by StillX10(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Their grand patron fears that defection will expose him against 2019 and their sponsors in the APC are probably on vacation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by centoke30(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

A lot of possibilities

you might be correct but I believe that the main reason is that the election is fast approaching, the Fulani herdsmen doesn't want their atrocities to lead to their brother's failure seeing that everyone is now abandoning him. that's why they were asked to stop so that the bad names can reduce. all I know is that Buhari has lost the votes of the shia Muslims, he is now struggling with the votes of the sunni Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Orubebe01: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
nice observation. lalasticlala this is a front page material.
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by gare(f): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
donsolo4u2c:

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT, DO YOU WANT THE KILLINGS TO CONTINUE ?
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Shukuakukobambi: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
centoke30:
you might be correct but I believe that the main reason is that the election is fast approaching, the Fulani herdsmen doesn't want their atrocities to lead to their brother's failure seeing that everyone is now abandoning him. that's why they were asked to stop so that the bad names can reduce. all I know is that Buhari has lost the votes of the shia Muslims, he is now struggling with the votes of the sunni Muslims

If it's about the elections, why start at all in the first place? Were they expecting the killings will make the victims vote for him and they only just realized that it wasn't working out that way? It doesn't make sense at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by centoke30(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

If it's about the elections, why start at all in the first place? Were they expecting the killings will make the victims vote for him and they only just realized that it wasn't working out that way? It doesn't make sense at all

Then bro, why don't you ask all these governors who have been owing their workers for the past 2 years, please ask them why they are now paying up.
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Shukuakukobambi: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
centoke30:
Then bro, why don't you ask all these governors who have been owing their workers for the past 2 years, please ask them why they are now paying up.

Are you comparing herdsmen killings to non payment of salaries? Did fayose pay any salaries before the last elections?

The killings stopped just as the defections happened as the op pointed out and that's why he asked. We could also attribute it to the seriousness of the military now unlike before

2 Likes

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Butterflyle0: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
centoke30:

The alleged herdsmen issue was politically motivated by those against the ruling party.

Their target is the President especially since he is also of Fulani extraction. What better way to discredit a government than to go for the head using things they can link to him in many ways.

You then have armed bandits attack and kill Fulani settlements without any provocation and then sit back and watch the Fulanis retaliate by thinking its the villagers that attacked them.

Repeat the same thing in 3 or 4 other Fulani settlements successfully and the rest would just be full fledged chaos set in motion.

Its a domino effect deliberately triggered for political relevance reasons.

If you followed the news you would discover that the alleged herdsmen did not first attack. They were attacked first and killed before every form of mayhem began. So the question is, who attacked them first?

6 Likes

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Because they know that their terrorist in chief will soon lose and they will be all chased to Futa Jalo.

2 Likes

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
They are afraid of 'Osibande'.
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Okoroawusa: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
I have one thing to say:

There is nothing like Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by buhariguy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not notice this now.
That since the sponsor of farmers-herdsmen crisis has defected back to their claves. The unnecessary killings automatically stop

2 Likes

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Godjone(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
APC ARE HERDS MEN AND KILLERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Mankosi: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Their leader still have a serious issue to tackle which if not properly handled will throw him out of office so he don't want the killings to make situation worse that's why they are on hold.

N.b I noticed this long time and I even created a thread for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by fallout87: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
No. The reality is that since election is near killing have stopped because APC and Buhari needed the masses satiated not aggravated.

Once Buhari wins, the killings will increase ten fold and the invasion will continue where it left off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by fancifulasuquo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
limeta:
Is the detectors that want to create grazing route
Grazing colony,
Is the detectors that says give up yr land for yr life
BMC ...Buhari mad cows try again

Detectors abi defectors U r confusing me
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Butterflyle0: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
The killings stopped during the season of defections. The principals of the armed killers in PDP were too busy defecting that they put all their killing agenda on hold.

Same way they promised Ortom that the killings in benue would stop once he defects and as soon as he defected, they stopped.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW / Jude Onyeka Called President Buhari A Mad Man On Facebook / Akpabio Disgraced; Original INEC Result Sheets For Essien Udim Rerun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.