Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos (24684 Views)

Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2017
kaypound:
Hercules C130
Waiting for the first female combat pilot

Check Blessing Liman on Google of Facebook. She is the first and she is on IG too...we follow each other.

Nigeria will get there some day

1 Like

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by SafeDavid(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2017
roysam:

is there Bum bum
And the neat/smart looks. I always admire them from afar.
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by Nobody: 7:32am On May 01, 2017
donziller:
she must be from edo
did u read the post at all
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by kelv2k(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2017
Emmey67:
Softboiy is a SCAMMER

softboiy is a THIEF

softboiy is a FRAUDSTER

OJOGAN THEODORE is a SCAMMER

OJOGAN THEODORE is a THIEF

OJOGAN THEODORE is a FRAUDSTER
GTB Account number 0123742837 is a SCAMMER

GTB Account number 0123742837 is a THIEF

GTB Account number 0123742837 is a FRAUDSTER
Phone number 08112976890 is a SCAMMER

phone number 08112976890 is a THIEF

phone number 08112976890 is a FRAUDSTER
PayPal email Supersportbbmc@gmail.com is a SCAMMMER

Supersportbbmc@gmail.com is a THIEF

Supersportbbmc@gmail.com is a FRAUDSTER

How does this statements affect this particular thread. You need sense bro...

1 Like

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by Jadeng: 7:41am On May 01, 2017
dainformant:
According to multiple online reports, this is the first Airwoman to be a Load master on the [b]Nigeria Air force passengers aircraft specially known as C-130. [/b]The young and beautiful soldier identified as Acw Gonting EI is reportedly from Pankshin Local Government of Plateau state.

A load master is an aircrew member on a military transport aircraft tasked with the safe loading, transport and unloading of aerial cargoes. The loadmaster performs the calculations and plans cargo and passenger placement to keep the aircraft within permissible center of gravity limits throughout the flight

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/acw-gonting-ei-see-first-airwoman-to-be.html

@OP,
The C130 is not a passanger aircraft.
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by malware: 7:54am On May 01, 2017
And the saddest part of it is that Shekau no go look the Yansh before bombing the plane cry
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by Ladycloud(f): 8:17am On May 01, 2017
chinybelle:
Is it masters in loading the plane
Looking for affordable yet durable hairs and wigs??
Join Chinybelle _hair
Enjoy Nairaland discount.
Become your own boss.
Buy and resell
swty u Don reach here kiss

1 Like

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by ElsonMorali: 8:35am On May 01, 2017
Wow. So impressive.

This is what I call real slaying. Not the bress-opening, leg-spreading, body-toning/bleaching females that call themselves slay mamas.

Please can somebori epp me with her phone number jare. I particularly like Pankshin babes. grin
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by darkhorizon: 8:48am On May 01, 2017
GogetterMD:
Shuu! But this our C-130 is so old mehn!
She's pretty though

You are very ignorant. C-130 old? Even USAF still uses it,get a life bro and stop criticizing blindly.
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by trendymarseey(f): 8:50am On May 01, 2017
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by trendymarseey(f): 8:55am On May 01, 2017
.ote author=ElsonMorali post=56090226]Wow. So impressive.

This is what I call real slaying. Not the bress-opening, leg-spreading, body-toning/bleaching females that call themselves slay mamas.

Please can somebori epp me with her phone number jare. I particularly like Pankshin babes. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by GogetterMD(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2017
darkhorizon:

You are very ignorant. C-130 old? Even USAF still uses it,get a life bro and stop criticizing blindly.
Comprehension bro, comprehension
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by xyzando: 9:22am On May 01, 2017
chinybelle:
Is it masters in loading the plane ..... Looking for affordable yet durable hairs and wigs?? Join Chinybelle _hair Enjoy Nairaland discount. Become your own boss. Buy and resell
You are so dumb!
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by vicben27(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2017
wil b a good loadin master! becuz shez already carryin a nice load at her hehind nice ass
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by Rikze: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
ilyasom:
I did my youth service in pankshin, they like military work very well, that's where Gowon hails from

Probably the same way they like bearing names similar to those in China...

1 Like

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by ceejay4real(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2017
Jadeng:

@OP,
The C130 is not a passanger aircraft.

The C130 is a TRANSPORT PLANE. In the military, transport planes are used for conveying troops and military hardware especially from base to a theatre of war or near the front line. It even conveys trucks and tanks as well as artillery and mortar bombs. So it's a very important aircraft for any armed forces. In battle, troops aren't conveyed by civilian aircraft, so the C130 or its type does that. Hope you are clear now?

1 Like

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2017
Flight C1 30 used the be the flight that carries salaries those days.. When we were in sec school you will see our school mates that are air force personnel children rejoicing when the flight comes. grin Chai!! #nostalgia
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by motion3001: 11:06am On May 01, 2017
Huge back to back wins for me and everyone that believed in me and my source. Big thanks to God almighty for making it possible. contact me to be part of my next big win which just dropped today (01/05/2017). serious minded and high stakers only.

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by Zonacom(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2017
ilyasom:
I did my youth service in pankshin, they like military work very well, that's where Gowon hails from
Actually he hails from Kanke.

1 Like

Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by DaAwesome1(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2017
Akalia:
C-130 Hercules- my favourite of all the aircraft in the Nigerian Airforce fleet. Partly because it's built in the united states amongst other reasons.
i didn't know nigeria had one of this.
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by rhames(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
PM me. I want to marry you
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
My sister Please beware of killer lover boys in the army
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by invectives(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2017
please like this beautiful Airwoman pix on Facebook https://www./436610626533294/permalink/618767624984259/
Re: See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos by Rotji(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2018
dainformant:
According to multiple online reports, this is the first Airwoman to be a Load master on the Nigeria Air force passengers aircraft specially known as C-130. The young and beautiful soldier identified as Acw Gonting EI is reportedly from Pankshin Local Government of Plateau state.

A load master is an aircrew member on a military transport aircraft tasked with the safe loading, transport and unloading of aerial cargoes. The loadmaster performs the calculations and plans cargo and passenger placement to keep the aircraft within permissible center of gravity limits throughout the flight

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/acw-gonting-ei-see-first-airwoman-to-be.html

Our sister proudly representing! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Experienced This Before? / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? / OANDO Staff Appeal For Support And Urgent Intervention In The Mass Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.