Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (32533 Views)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by stacyadams: 11:03am On May 01, 2017
abescom:
I can testify that the SAR squad at Dugbe are idiots. A disgrace to the already disgraceful Nigeria police force.

I had an encounter with them about three months ago. I was in the car with my wife's sister's boyfriend and my driver. They stopped us, asked for the car's document and even went as far as searching our phones ( I allowed it because I know how reckless and idiotic they can be).

After several hours of asking me nonsense and idiotic question ( including telling me why I as a blogger is not registered with CAC something which made me tell them to do their worst).

They said they were going to follow me to my house which I refused simply because they were wearing their vests and would send the wrong signal in the area. After pleading and begging I decided to allow them follow me home. Close to wemba at Apata, 10 minutes from my house, the bastards told me to pay them 10k to forget it. And as I had got a mail from a client who had paid into my UK account for a job which the bastards were not letting me do I obliged.

After settling the whole thing I discovered one of my car document was missing. Went back there one idiot ( his leader's name is Makinde) who is probably same age with me threatened to slap at which point I damned all the consequence and told him if he does slap me once I will slap him twice.

After that I called my god mother ( note I didn't want to involve her because she has made someone lose their job over me in Lagos before) who called the dop at Oluyole police ( an igboman) who in turn called the dsp Aremu at dugbe.

The idiots were seriously warned and according to the DSP they already have a case pending before him and are likely to be dismissed. I had to beg my godmother to let go as she was very annoyed with them and the dop at oluyole was not letting things lie low. I was later offered my 10k and the fee to get another document which I rejected.

Those idiots should be dealt with it is like they have not learnt their lessons with my own incident. They are a disgrace to Nigeria.
oga..you for allow ur god mother follow the matter to the end..those guys needs to be discharged from the already disgraceful police force walai

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by baddosky1: 11:10am On May 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:

So the punishment for smoking indian hemp is murder ?

No it isn't but he wouldn't have died if he wasn't found at the scene.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On May 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Majority of the SARS guys are criminals

Yes they are.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:

Oga leave that one jor, make dem go shrine go bomb everybody then. Those guys are just animals, tho not all of them.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Habeyy(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2017
they are thieves in black uniform,complete bunch of arrogant bastards
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2017
famzynet:
These SARS men spoil the names of the Nigerian Police. They are always high on drugs and that is why they behave worst than criminals. I narrated here on nairaland how on 12th April 2017 about 5 men of the SARS Rukpokwu Portharcourt swooped on me on my way back from work, a lady who happens to be a neighbour was on the passengers seat. They took us to their office despite my telling them I was a doctor coming back from work. They beat the hell out of myself and the Lady for no just cause. Just because I demanded to know what my offence was. One of them shot his gun into the air and threatened to shoot us except I bring #200,000.All these happened at SARS office Rukpokwu Portharcourt on night of 12th April,2017. When it became obvious to them that I would not bulge and I would rather get them into more trouble ,they eventually left us. By then we were both injured . The lady was in shock after the incidence and she begged me to let the issue go because they threatened her that they would locate her and kill her if the incidence was reported. I weep for the Nigerian police who give thugs firearms in the name of SARS. Those men are drug addicts because with my experience as a medical personnel,only mentally deranged or drug addict would behave like that. The annoying thing is that those SARS men don't carry name tags and they use that fact to indimidate civilians. Other police men carry name tags and this deters them from committing certain atrocities. I don't know why SARS should be exempted. When you talk, they will say it was robbers and not their men that attacked. Can robbers take one to a SARS office? I am still on treatment for a perforated left eardrum sustained from slaps received that night. The lady sustained dislocation of her right wrist. I took a decision that day never to help any police man in trouble.

Hello, Please I was wondering, what do you think about starting a topic, more like a movement, where like minds can talk about their experience on the hands of these Force guys (SARS, ARMY, Police and all) a place people can come to for help, with contacts of who to call, let's make them accountable, the problem with we the masses is all we do is blame,lets start acting up, start by having Front Page topics with a lot of youths talking about their experiences naming locations and police stations involved, if a lot of us comment and it becomes a trend, it might be good because right now, it seems most of us are powerless and that is why they ride us.

13 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:

He wouldn't have died if Nigeria was a sane country

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
Bunch of murderous b.astards!
Why dem no go sambisa?....useless oppresors/cowards!
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by sirhyd85(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
that is injustice please we need quick intervention on this issue.please after the autopsy do not release the result to the police because they will defend them.make sure you seek for the help of the state cp.Dont even go through the state PPROQ Because they are the same thing.we want justice on this matter0u
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by NaijaBlend: 12:03pm On May 01, 2017
This man is bad luck to Nigeria and Nigerians! Let him NOT die; let him resign.
Imagine deaths, impunity, corruption, bigotism, nepotism!
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by whizcartel(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2017
Federal Govt. We don't want SARS Patrolling our Roads and our streets again o! That's not their job. our regular police can do that. They are meant to apprehend armed robbers when they are operating, just like the SWAT in the USA. SARS is a special force. patrol is not their work. I wish I could be an adviser to the IG. All the Nonsense policing will stop!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
The SARS guys are hopeless bunch of scum of the earth. They're filthy low lives criminals. Touts. I have encountered them and can authoritatively say that they're worse than the arm robbers that break into your home

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
abescom:
I can testify that the SAR squad at Dugbe are idiots. A disgrace to the already disgraceful Nigeria police force.

I had an encounter with them about three months ago. I was in the car with my wife's sister's boyfriend and my driver. They stopped us, asked for the car's document and even went as far as searching our phones ( I allowed it because I know how reckless and idiotic they can be).

After several hours of asking me nonsense and idiotic question ( including telling me why I as a blogger is not registered with CAC something which made me tell them to do their worst).

They said they were going to follow me to my house which I refused simply because they were wearing their vests and would send the wrong signal in the area. After pleading and begging I decided to allow them follow me home. Close to wemba at Apata, 10 minutes from my house, the bastards told me to pay them 10k to forget it. And as I had got a mail from a client who had paid into my UK account for a job which the bastards were not letting me do I obliged.

After settling the whole thing I discovered one of my car document was missing. Went back there one idiot ( his leader's name is Makinde) who is probably same age with me threatened to slap at which point I damned all the consequence and told him if he does slap me once I will slap him twice.

After that I called my god mother ( note I didn't want to involve her because she has made someone lose their job over me in Lagos before) who called the dop at Oluyole police ( an igboman) who in turn called the dsp Aremu at dugbe.

The idiots were seriously warned and according to the DSP they already have a case pending before him and are likely to be dismissed. I had to beg my godmother to let go as she was very annoyed with them and the dop at oluyole was not letting things lie low. I was later offered my 10k and the fee to get another document which I rejected.

Those idiots should be dealt with it is like they have not learnt their lessons with my own incident. They are a disgrace to Nigeria.

I will like to know that ur god mother oh she can help me

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by tifany89(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2017
abescom:

Trust me you should have allowed them to be dealt with. You just could be saving a life without knowing it coz after leaving you they would look for the next available victim who may not be lucky to v connect. Bunch of retards

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by tifany89(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2017
AlphaStyles:

lol u never jam soldier with read eye
As long as you are good in mind in ur business den you shouldn't have any problem with soldiers but sars on the hand are just trouble waiting to happen

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by 2shure: 12:38pm On May 01, 2017
While othr country sars dey battle crime
Robbery
Terrorrists.
Intruders and whay have u.
Naija version is to smoke sk
Indiscriminate killings
Harass iphone and big phone users.
Ive been to iyagankun.
Highest time i spent thr 25mins.
From 500k
To 5k.
Those guys dey suffer abeg

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by banio: 12:44pm On May 01, 2017
With a simple medical test, it would have been determined if anybody had smoked Indian weed. But the police won't do such because their aim is to extort money. Anyways I blame Buhari
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Ninilowo(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2017
SARS? if you see them, take off IMMEDIATELY
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by technicallyrich(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2017
Nigeria don't have cctv on the street so sars result to torture when they catch anyone so that the person will confess of the crime,but most people confess what they know noting about just so that they will reduce the beating.
And it is also true that most sars do drugs.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by slimfit1(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2017
This is the country we want investors to come and Nigerians abroad to bring their money too thanks I'll keep mine where I am eshe Eli ife.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by abescom: 1:04pm On May 01, 2017
tifany89:

Trust me you should have allowed them to be dealt with. You just could be saving a life without knowing it coz after leaving you they would look for the next available victim who may not be lucky to v connect. Bunch of retards
What I was avoiding is they losing their jobs because of me. Their leader one Makinde guy was saying I stand to gain nothing if they lose their jobs and was begging my wife. I had to let them go for peace and let's face it, I am a family man living in IB where I have no one, they can do and undo. I needed to also consider my wife and kid too.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Mastermind91(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2017
I think FG need to do somfin abt Sars, the wey dey maltreatment pple is too much..
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by NoBasisForUnity: 1:32pm On May 01, 2017
I'm sure he was a yoruba muslim defender of one naijeriya, his own paradise on earth.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by blazebright: 1:35pm On May 01, 2017
I posted something like this two weeks ago, but no pix. They shot a guy on his legs. Passengers because the driver refused to stop. At Abia state around umuikaa junction
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Saxifrage12(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
If I call it a jungle
They would attack me
If I call it a zoo
They will insult me

So let me call it paradise
Nigeria is heaven on earth

RIP to the dead
Though Your killers cannot be brought to book
But they won't know peace
My brother I agree with you this is zoo indeed.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Saxifrage12(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2017
This is why I said that this country can know peace, alot of innocent blood are crying every day.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Halo22: 3:24pm On May 01, 2017
Nobody is saying any good thing about this SARS people. NPF should take note and do the needful cos those guys always go out of order.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by cutievik: 4:23pm On May 01, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

Hello, Please I was wondering, what do you think about starting a topic, more like a movement, where like minds can talk about their experience on the hands of these Force guys (SARS, ARMY, Police and all) a place people can come to for help, with contacts of who to call, let's make them accountable, the problem with we the masses is all we do is blame,lets start acting up, start by having Front Page topics with a lot of youths talking about their experiences naming locations and police stations involved, if a lot of us comment and it becomes a trend, it might be good because right now, it seems most of us are powerless and that is why they ride us.
Oga abeg go create ooo, make we see where come dey seek refuge..
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by hustleranthem(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
I totally support the movement..a thread should be created with immediate effect.
3rdlegxxx:

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by onyxo76(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
I just t hope they one day end up shooting a family member of theirs before realising it or maybe the cousin of one senator it's that day that all these nonsence will stop
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
hotspec:
It was a terrible experience dt night. We tot it was armed robbers. We quickly bolted our doors and laid on d floor for fear of stray bullet. Not until we heard them shouting "You borrow money, and u kno wan pay abi?" dt we had d courage of coming out one after d other.

You no get odeshi ni? grin grin grin
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by KINGPINE: 5:53pm On May 01, 2017
I can attest to their brutality.

Sometime last year i was set up by some cultists . These guys went to sars and tod them am a dangerous armed robber with weapons and drugs ..
These men came to my house ... About 8 of them around 11pm and whisked me away .. I didn't resist arrest at all . I just prayed to Gid as they were taking me to be with me through this journey

Thes men turned my house upside down and didnt find anything because it was all a lie

These men kept me in their shithole of a prison 4 1 week ...
Somehow my family found out what was happening and put some calls it was discovered the police Oga and these cult guys were in the same cult group ( baggers )

My family lawyer advised us not to wait to appear in court .. Because the courts in imo state are not functioning .
We ended up paying up to 300000 to grant me bail .

The funny part is that 1 of the sars men now reports to my mum . The data of the boys update are all available. All of them are theives from Oga to the last man ... I dont pray for my enemy to go there it's horrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.