Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? (4485 Views)

Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off / Of Erastus Akingbola, Femi Adekanye And Ralph Osayameh / The Fall Of Erastus Akingbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by WilyWily7: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2010
onye_ngbu:

@ wily wily,

dont you think you take this yoruba thing too far sometimes?
Not at all, How?
We shouldn't turn blind eye on this Yoruba Disease, Until the defects in the Gene of Yorubas are cured/corrected, we will continue experiencing these their perpetual defrauding life style.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by asha80(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

Same way Igbos have Anthony Ezenna, Emeka Offor, Ekene dili chukwu etc. We are talking about dollar billionaires and the two names you mentioned above are not dollar billionaires. I even doubt if Otedola is a dollar billionaire but Dangote for sure is and Adenuga became one after being bankrolled by IBB.

Wale babalakin
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by AloyEmeka9: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2010
asha 80:

Wale babalakin

Nigeria has too many millionaires but how many businessmen in Nigeria have come of age and hit the billion dollar mark like our fellow Egyptian, South African and Tunisian  business moguls in Africa?. You are naming Wale babalakin of all people. Chisco can buy Wale, his company and his household and still have some change left.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by asha80(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

Nigeria has too many millionaires but how many businessmen in Nigeria have come of age and hit the billion dollar mark like our fellow Egyptian, South African and Tunisian  business moguls in Africa?. You are naming Wale babalakin of all people. Chisco can buy Wale, his company and his household and still have some change left.

Chineke at the bolded cheesy

As per your question of why nigerian business men fail to hit it billions like their counterparts i can't really say why sad
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by AloyEmeka9: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2010
asha 80:

Chineke at the bolded  cheesy

As per your question of why nigerian business men fail to hit it billions like their counterparts i can't really say why  sad

Because we don't know how to create wealth. Abiola nearly achieved that but messed up in handing his businesses over to his family. If you watch Oyibos and how they do business, you will realize that they don't necessarily hand over the affairs of their businesses to their children. Their children may still be the heir apparent but the affairs of the business is handled professionally while the children receive the dividends. You wouldn't blame us if we don't trust any professional Akingbola with our businesses because we stole the one we used to start off and are scared another sharp guy will rob us off our loot. That's why there is no Nigerian business that has lasted over 4 generations. If we are politically stable without this Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba rancor, people can relax and do business without fearing their managers, the banks etc.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by blacksta(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Not at all, How?
We shouldn't turn blind eye on this Yoruba Disease, Until the defects in the Gene of Yorubas are cured/corrected, we will continue experiencing these their perpetual defrauding life style.
]

lest we forget the ibo drug dealers - That disease needs to be eradicated possible via ethnic cleansing

Absolute no point taking out fraudsters and forgetting drug dealers
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by asha80(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

Because we don't know how to create wealth. Abiola nearly achieved that but messed up in handing his businesses over to his family. If you watch Oyibos and how they do business, you will realize that they don't necessarily hand over the affairs of their businesses to their children. Their children may still be the heir apparent but the affairs of the business is handled professionally while the children receive the dividends. You wouldn't blame us if we don't trust any professional Akingbola with our businesses because we stole the one we used to start off and are scared another sharp guy will rob us off our loot. That's why there is no Nigerian business that has lasted over 4 generations. If we are politically stable without this Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba rancor, people can relax and do business without fearing their managers, the banks etc.

I guess you are spot on here.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
blacksta:

]

lest we forget the ibo drug dealers - That disease needs to be eradicated possible via ethnic cleansing

Absolute no point taking out fraudsters and forgetting drug dealers

The difference is that while dealing on drugs is a mutual trade albeit illegitimate, fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual it could involve duping some other person of his hard earned resources and also embezzling money meant for the masses.

Do you know how many people Akingbola has by this genetic action of his sent to their early graves?
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
What are these igbo guys talking about as if we dont know the source of igboman wealth.free me jareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by asha80(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Bluetooth:

What are these igbo guys talking about as if we dont know the source of igboman wealth.free me jareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And what is the source?
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
You know berra
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by asha80(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Bluetooth:

You know berra

If you have nothing to say go siddon for gutter.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Oops?
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Pennywise(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Topic
What a prolific corporate raider. He may have calculated wrongly though choosing London as a place to hide. He should be in South America or any of the many inconspicous destination in the far east like Cambodia.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by REALTRUTH1: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ All,,,,
Remember this man is an Area PASTOR oooooo,,,,,the Bible said touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm,,,,especially when they re Area Pastors and General Overseers,,,,
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by ogajim(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

@ All,,,,
Remember this man is an Area PASTOR oooooo,,,,,the Bible said touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm,,,,especially when they re Area Pastors and General Overseers,,,,

Are you kidding me

It's not unusual for Nigerians to turn this into a tribal matter, all Ibo bankers and politicos must be CLEAN and blameless undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Mekusxyz: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
You guys have succeeded in ruining my thread without answering the question I raised in the title. Akingbola being seemingly more liquid than Lagos (richest state in Nigeria by overall GDP) is a more  salient isssue than the tribalism sh-it I am reading here. I am not angry with Erastus for being a thief- he isn't the only thief Nigeria has produced. I am angry that he deceived us with his pastorial claims. Ibori and Ibru at least are not falsely religious as Erastus. I wonder what the other THIEF BISHOP Adeboye of RCCG who has benefitted immensely from THIEF AKINGBOLA has to say about this. Sometimes I really miss not being a journalist. I have so many questions to ask.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Mekusxyz: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sefago,

Can you define for me the word wealth? How much do you need to have to be wealthy? Is stealing people's money and sending them to an early grave, or at best, to bankruptcy the best way to arrive at wealth? Discerning minds want to know.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by ogajim(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Obviously this Erastus dude is worse than the average politico because he was supposed to be a very religious man(allegedly)

Stealing in the name of Lord will be dealt with on that GREAT DAY smiley
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Mekusxyz: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
By the time the dust is clear, some of us here will be richer than Akingbola. He is being stripped of all known assets. I hope they find the unknown ones sooner. He should be sleeping in the b/q of one of the mansions he illegally acquired and wash dirty plates for Iya Basiru, the olonje across the street. Why is Nigeria not China? There, this man is as good as dead kpomo. Ole, Barawo banza.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by REALTRUTH1: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

You guys have succeeded in ruining my thread without answering the question I raised in the title. Akingbola being seemingly more liquid than Lagos (richest state in Nigeria by overall GDP) is a more salient isssue than the tribalism sh-it I am reading here. I am not angry with Erastus for being a thief- he isn't the only thief Nigeria has produced. I am angry that he deceived us with his pastorial claims. Ibori and Ibru at least are not falsely religious as Erastus. I wonder what the other THIEF BISHOP Adeboye of RCCG who has benefitted immensely from THIEF AKINGBOLA has to say about this. Sometimes I really miss not being a journalist. I have so many questions to ask.
For ur information,,Cecilia Ibru was formerly a member of Oyedepo's church but later converted to Mountain of Fire and Miracles(MFM) as senior member,,,she hobnobs with RCCG,,,,
,,and again I don warn you ooo,,touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm,,,now U dey mention Daddy GO,,atleast Daddy pray and sanctify all the stolen money Area Pastor Akingbola dey give daddy and RCCG,,,
If U want to be successful like OBJ, Ibori,,Gbenga Daniel,,Tinubu etc, just go Holy Ghost conference for annointing,,,even if U steal,,,the annointing will cover U and the stolen money,,,
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Mekusxyz: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

For your information,,Cecilia Ibru was formerly a member of Oyedepo's church but later converted to Mountain of Fire and Miracles(MFM) as senior member,,,she hobnobs with RCCG,,,,
,,and again I don warn you ooo,,touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm,,,now U dey mention Daddy GO,,atleast Daddy pray and sanctify all the stolen money Area Pastor Akingbola dey give daddy and RCCG,,,
If U want to be successful like OBJ, Ibori,,Gbenga Daniel,,Tinubu etc, just go Holy Ghost conference for annointing,,,even if U steal,,,the annointing will cover U and the stolen money,,,

Buahahahahahah!!!!!! (for the parts in bold)

Perhaps C. Ibru left Oyedepo's church because Oyedepo refused to collaborate in stealing people's money?
MFM's response may also have been partial to her trade, hence she takes to hobnobbing with RCCG, the one that accepts any and every thing in its fold?
If anybody is going to be shot with Erastus, it is  definitely Adeboye, the celebrated abettor of criminals
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by REALTRUTH1: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mekusxyz:

Buahahahahahah!!!!!! (for the parts in bold)
Perhaps C. Ibru left Oyedepo's church because Oyedepo refused to collaborate in stealing people's money?
MFM's response may also have been partial to her trade, hence she takes to hobnobbing with RCCG, the one that accepts any and every thing in its fold?
If anybody is going to be shot with Erastus, it is definitely Adeboye, the celebrated abettor of criminals
E bi like say U no dey fear Men of God and their annointing Just take am easy ooo because if annointing increase to Bishops,Daddy and Area Pastors we must respect and fear those annointings oooo,,,,because na only olive oil, water,handkerchiefs and salt dem go take settle ur matter,,,,
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by ogajim(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

For your information,,Cecilia Ibru was formerly a member of Oyedepo's church but later converted to Mountain of Fire and Miracles(MFM) as senior member,,,she hobnobs with RCCG,,,,

RealTruth must equal "RealLiar" for you to sit down and type the nonsense in bold.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Mekusxyz: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

E bi like say U no dey fear Men of God and their annointing Just take am easy ooo because if annointing increase to Bishops,Daddy and Area Pastors we must respect and fear those annointings oooo,,,,because na only olive oil, water,handkerchiefs and salt dem go take settle your matter,,,,

I get your flow, bro. Anointing my Igbo ikebe. Even God himself will strangle Adeboye if he lays his hands on him. We are lucky that God is a merciful God.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by REALTRUTH1: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
ogajim:

[/b][/color]
RealTruth must equal "RealLiar" for you to sit down and type the nonsense in bold.
@Ogajim:
It appears U have problem with disecting sarcarstic comprehension! Obviuosly U did WAEC runs for not been able to grasp the innuendos I exhibited in my posts,,,I have been back and forth with with mekusxyz on this post and I strongly believe he understands where am coming from,,,
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Mekusxyz: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

@Ogajim:
It appears U have problem with disecting sarcarstic comprehension! Obviuosly U did WAEC runs for not been able to grasp the innuendos I exhibited in my posts,,,I have been back and forth with with mekusxyz on this post and I strongly believe he understands where am coming from,,,

No mind org-asm (sorry Ogajim) he studied Ogoni Language at the university of Ogoni grin grin grin
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by ogajim(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
Now I get it, been too long since WAEC now grin
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by bawomolo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
Its funny how you guys bring ethnicity into every issue and they say Northerners are the problem.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by REALTRUTH1: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
ogajim:

Now I get it, been too long since WAEC now grin
Just talk true for here,,,U do WAEC/GCE runs or not,,,,Just tell me yes or No,,,,
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by edoyad(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
If Erastus was faithful to his calling then he would have paid 62.6 billion Naira in tithes, neat.
Re: With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? by Mekusxyz: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
edoyad:

If Erastus was faithful to his calling then he would have paid 62.6 billion Naira in tithes, neat.

Which is most likely the case, seeing how close he was with THIEF BISHOP ADEBOYE; the fact of which makes Adeboye completely culpable. Two thieves calling themselves men of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHCN: Power Minister Sacks CEOs Of 4 Regional Distribution Companies / El-Rufai Has No Regrets For Abuja Demolitions / Who Says Biafra Is Only Igbos :p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.