Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking (15790 Views)

Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / Nigerian Man Bags 30-Year-Jail Term For Drug Trafficking In Tanzania (Photo) / Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by victoruwaifo(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2017
Igbo men will be 300 among them

2 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by victoruwaifo(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by LastProphet: 11:16am On May 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Most of the drug pushers are from a particular state and a particular local government from that state...........

This is disheartening

is anambra state, my colleague in foreign affairs has the list in their office its no secret. The usual idioooots that claim to be the wisest yet been caught like fowls

5 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Benekruku(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2017

Igbo Kwenu!

They re even developing Chinese prisons

3 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Benekruku(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2017
victoruwaifo:

Re u kidding me?

300 or 350? Some of them re still hiding there National identity, They re more than that...
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Orpe7(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2017
Na our brothers from the yeast na. Biafuro

1 Like

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by tripoli007(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
femolacqua:

Nice point, one problem with Nigerian government is this preferential treatment of all white folks?

Since when did Asians become white grin shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by supereagle(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2017
3/4 must be from SE.
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by gud4dbest(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2017
Bad compatriots representing us everywhere,painting us bad.If they do drug, keep them there to rot!
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by gud4dbest(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2017
Ehinmola:
Drug related offences are bad cases worldwide so to say. What is nigerian government doing about influx of fake this,fake that,fake everywhere which are traceable to china?. How many chinese are in nigerian prison?

that is to tell you our level of backwardness in mordern day government is alarming!
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by chukxie(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2017
Sad but true reality! 99% of Nigerians in Chinese prisons for drug related offences are Igbos. It's sad, disheartening but true. The quest for quick money is the reason those get-rich-or-die-trying lots keep dealing in drugs in China even though most of them are aware that the consequence of dealing in drugs there is death. It's a pity!

3 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by olajizz01(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2017
ruggedised:
they're all afonja cheesy

Op edit your heading to (535 afonjas In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking) cheesy grin
Atleast,from that stats,i bet it with everything, flattino will be up to 90percent in that prison because their criminal tendency is second to the none.

1 Like

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by AleeDee(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2017
Coolgent:
Instead of wasting their resources in feeding them, Chinese govt should.... lipsrsealed

....feed on them

1 Like

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by lanre4411(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2017
emenas:
If Nigeria was a better place, none of dem wud av been der..
Nobody is Holy
an average hausa man will prefer do farm an average yoruba man will prefer to farm but an average ibo man would rather carry hard drug to Europe ipods is a big disaster am very sure 95 percent of those guys are ibo

4 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Viking007(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2017
LionDeLeo:

They are 100% flatrons, not 99.67%
You keep screaming Seun, Royalroy, when they "insult" Your Mohammad. But here You are feeling so comfortable castigating other people's tribe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by brookz: 1:27pm On May 01, 2017
99.9% of dem ar Cone Heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:33pm On May 01, 2017
Ehinmola:
Drug related offences are bad cases worldwide so to say. What is nigerian government doing about influx of fake this,fake that,fake everywhere which are traceable to china?. How many chinese are in nigerian prison?

99% of those Nigerians in prison for drugs in China are igbos..

also 99% of those that import those fake stuffs you talk about are the same Igbos..

So i think they should let that disgrace of a region just go with their Biafra and stop disgracing Nigerians..

4 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 01, 2017
dessz:
why will Nigerians leave the coun3 just to go abroad and disgrace themselves, their tribes,me grin and the rest of the nation.

p.s: over, on behalf of the name checkers association (NCA) we are disappointed in this nameless repot.over and out cool

disgrace you ke...abeg swerve. people dey find how to survive u dey talk of say dem disgrace u

hu r u by d way
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by koning: 2:02pm On May 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Most of the drug pushers are from a particular state and a particular local government from that state...........

This is disheartening

Anambra state. Giving Igbos a bad name since 1825. 'Get rich or die trying' mentality.
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by dessz(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

disgrace you ke...abeg swerve. people dey find how to survive u dey talk of say dem disgrace u

hu r u by d way
u mention me u no know who I be...I am a KILLER, I fight battles, I fight mental battle, spiritual battle, physical battle , emotional battle even sexüal battle cool

1 Like

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by brojoshua: 2:20pm On May 01, 2017
They are involved in drugs that are destroying the lives of people and particularly the young people and they too poisoned and destroyed. It is not a very bad equation; seeking evil, easy, quick and wicked money and riches =fast death and destruction. Destroyers of people's lives through participation in providing drugs to them to ruin their lives and future have themselves met with destruction.

1 Like

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by ab11baddo(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2017
LastProphet:

is anambra state, my colleague in foreign affairs has the list in their office its no secret. The usual idioooots that claim to be the wisest yet been ca
ught like fowls
lol.... The funny thing is dat they think their race is more intelligent n wiser than any other in Nigeria... yet with this intelligence of theirs they can think of any other way to enrich themselves apart from drugs....inferiority complex has destroyed them

1 Like

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
dessz:
u mention me u no know who I be...I am a KILLER, I fight battles, I fight mental battle, spiritual battle, physical battle , emotional battle even sexüal battle cool

Life of troubles. I reject it in Jesus name.

You're free to join me oooo.
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by pokipoki: 3:10pm On May 01, 2017
Ehinmola:
The fake drugs are mostly imported. The Chinese manufacture the drugs as per Nigerian business men specifications in collaboration with NAFDAC. That's why nothing is done about it.
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Revolva(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
let them face the law.....as long as they are gulity
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 01, 2017
victoruwaifo:
300 abi 400
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by LionDeLeo: 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
Viking007:
You keep screaming Seun, Royalroy, when they "insult" Your Mohammad. But here You are feeling so comfortable castigating other people's tribe. undecided

Pls, report me to them if I break any rule and stop humping into my mention.

2 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by munas: 4:01pm On May 01, 2017
They are mainly from Anambra state
The local government is IHIALA
Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by LionDeLeo: 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
lanre4411:
an average hausa man will prefer do farm an average yoruba man will prefer to farm but an average ibo man would rather carry hard drug to Europe ipods is a big disaster am very sure 95 percent of those guys are ibo

Which 95%? 100% flatrons.

1 Like

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by Kwarupshun(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2017
They are all igbos! Even my Igbo friend in china will tell you igbos in china are drug smugglers!

Igbo and drugs are like this

6 Likes

Re: 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking by LastProphet: 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
ab11baddo:
lol.... The funny thing is dat they think their race is more intelligent n wiser than any other in Nigeria... yet with this intelligence of theirs they can think of any other way to enrich themselves apart from drugs....inferiority complex has destroyed them

i have lived and studied among them a long time, they are hopeless than almajiris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini Saga: 32 Years After (full Story Inside) / India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi For Supplying Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.