Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,756 members, 7,862,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

"Buhari Is The President We Need For Now" - Debola Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is The President We Need For Now" - Debola Lagos (269 Views)

Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari Is The President We Need For Now" - Debola Lagos by magazineguy(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2017
Towards the build of the 2015 presidential election, Rotimi Ameachi who happened to be the DG of Buhari/APC campaign team contracted two young men to handle Buhari's image and online campaign, in an interview with one them - Adebola Williams popularly Known as Debola Lagos, he explained why they took up the job amongst other things. See excerpts below:

Why did you stop the YMagazine print versions?

The challenges of print are a lot, there’s a big distributorship cabal in Nigeria. When you go online, you’re able to track your followers, there’s a higher revenue opportunity, and it’s free among other things. So for now, we’ve turned the print magazine into a special for different occasions.

* Are there other partners in Red Media?

No, it’s just me and Mr. Chude Jideonwo

* On the flip side, what interests you socially?

I like to be around people, I’m also adventurous. I like skydiving, kayaking and jet skiing. My last vacation was in 2013 – the company literally sent me on vacation.

* Top 5 things you can’t do without?

My telephone, internet, bible, fuel and people; I always need people because I think better and solve problems when I’m talking to people.

* Do you have any philanthropic involvements/projects?

I’m not involved with any charity organization at the moment but I always support people in need who come to me.

* Any predictions for Buhari’s presidency?

I won’t predict anything but I supported his campaign from the very beginning because I believe he’s out for a cleansing of the nation which is exactly what we need. I believe that due to his age and experience he has less people to want to favour, less reason to condone corruption and the respect of the people and I think he’ll be able to achieve that.

* Don’t you think it’s conflicting that Red Media which is primarily focused on the youth handled Buhari’s campaign who is aged 72?

I think Buhari to be a leader for the moment. Sometimes we need to made tough choices for the greater good. At this time Nigeria needs a “John the Baptist” to lead us out of our present conundrum and Buhari is the right man for the job. We’re dealing with an older generation of people who have controlled this country for years and we need someone of their age whom they fear. Buhari has a huge fanbase, military respect and strategic alliances Nigeria needs.

In 5 years Red Media would have…?

In 5 years we’ll be in a number of other African countries. We also have some other plans.

Source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/exclusive-interview-with-adebola-williams-debola-lagos/

cc: lalasticala, mynd44, seun.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Difficulty Eating, Cabal Won’t Let Him Travel For Urgent Treatment / Fani Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi / President Medical Trip: The Senate Receives Buhari’s Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.