Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! (7663 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 11:07am On May 01, 2017
Yes oh lovely people, I am safe and sound. The king does not await the arrival of the throne, it is the throne that awaits the arrival of the king. My throne which you have placed me on awaits me.

I am your bona-fide President. What a pleasure to serve you and bring you the joys of being under the nation which is destined for greatness.

I, The President with the true moniker Destined2Win is looking out for all your needs, I will address them soonest and you will see them no more.

Cheer up, be hopeful for you didn't choose be born in this geographical sphere. You are here to see and witness the beauty of being a citizen.

It is for you that I come, and nothing can stop a date with destiny for we have been Destined2Win.

Pray for my Presidency!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by sarrki(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2017
Op check your engine sitting

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by CplusJason: 11:12am On May 01, 2017
This Op get big fault. grin

See the way sarrki fly enter the thread come check whether na Buhari. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by ttilda(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2017
Op your madness is not ordinary, we need to start charging pple for madness

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by ellagabs(f): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
OP nid to b factory-restord, som1 tamperd wt ur default-setins
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 11:18am On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
This Op get big fault. grin

See the way sarrki fly enter the thread come check whether na Buhari. grin
grin grin

Yes na. He came to check the true status of his President. Good of him

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 11:19am On May 01, 2017
ttilda:
Op your madness is not ordinary, we need to start charging pple for madness
No dear. Just obsessed to see this and unborn generations smile
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by dessz(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2017
Destined2win:
Yes oh lovely people, I am safe and sound. The king does not await the arrival of the throne, it is the throne that awaits the arrival of the king. My throne which you have placed me on awaits me.

I am your bona-fide President. What a pleasure to serve you and bring you the joys of being under the nation which is destined for greatness.

I, The President with the true moniker Destined2Win is looking out for all your needs, I will address them soonest and you will see them no more.

Cheer up, be hopeful for you didn't choose be born in this geographical sphere. You are here to see and witness the beauty of being a citizen.

It is for you that I come, and nothing can stop a date with destiny for we have been Destined2Win.

Pray for my Presidency!

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 11:21am On May 01, 2017
ellagabs:
OP nid to b factory-restord, som1 tamperd wt ur default-setins
No one. What you see and are still going to see have been set from origin
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by CplusJason: 11:27am On May 01, 2017
Destined2win:
grin grin

Yes na. He came to check the true status of his President. Good of him
Lmfao, grin you just make sarrki mind jump anyhow like "Blessing Okagbare"

That's exactly how i want zombies to feel when they doltishly vote for a water leaf.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 11:33am On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:

That's exactly how i want zombies to feel when they doltishly vote for a water leaf.
Wish me Goodluck as I paddle the affairs of this great nation
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by sarrki(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:

tongue
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by CplusJason: 11:38am On May 01, 2017
Destined2win:
Wish me Goodluck as I paddle the affairs of this great nation
Even though you're a clown, you've my unceasing blessings.

You're by far better off than a weak vegetable who's currently battling for his life in Aso villa.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by CplusJason: 11:42am On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

tongue
E pain am o. cheesy

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by PFRB: 11:45am On May 01, 2017
OP Your poem is well understood. We pray. We pray.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by sarrki(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
E pain am o. cheesy

U know say u be my person that's why I dey always avoid you

grin
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 11:58am On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
Even though you're a clown, you've my unceasing blessings.

You're by far better off than a weak vegetable who's currently battling for his life in Aso villa.
May God overlook my 'clownish' ways and land me on the Presidential throne.

Wow. I am blessed
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by CplusJason: 11:58am On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

U know say u be my person that's why I dey always avoid you

grin
You're my brother, anytime any day.

Nor dey avoid me oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
You're my brother, anytime any day.

Nor dey avoid me oh.

grin one love
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 12:16pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

grin one love
I am becoming President soonest. I expect loyalty from you
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by positivelord: 12:35pm On May 01, 2017
Destined2win:

It is for you that I come, and nothing can stop a date with destiny for we have been Destined2Wi

Pray for my Presidency!

Op wetin be your problem

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:35pm On May 01, 2017
sad

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by vikyno(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2017
All these idiotic post makes Nairaland less appealing to me these days. Junks and shitty posts everywhere.
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 12:43pm On May 01, 2017
positivelord:

Op wetin be your problem
To lead this nation to its rightful place of peace and prosperity
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by MayhorE(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2017
Warri weed on point
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Destined2win: 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
MayhorE:
Warri weed on point
Heavenly weed on point wink
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by MayhorE(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2017
Destined2win:
Heavenly weed on point wink
oh I seeee
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
Destined2win:

Pray for my Presidency!

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Rapgod2(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2017
well well wwllwell well wwllwell well wwll
Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Obdk: 5:22pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

So na from mechanic work u take join bmc eh?
ayò

Dat time you post ur first bank account number with ur names. We still get am. Ur moniker den na mrkayusfit as we burst u. All ur accounts.... D only way u can hate Igbos conspicuously on nairaland is go back to school. Atrocious better pass ur English...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! by Voice234: 5:59pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Bad mout

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) / What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.