Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra (23430 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques / Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Charly68: 5:54pm On May 01, 2017
Bishop000:
It seems there are only 2 States in Nigeria: Lagos and Anambra...they are the only States that makes us smile lately
unlike some Governors that go about buying fish & plantain in the market because they don't know what to do in their states
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by okechuks22: 5:57pm On May 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

Bros you well so
he should be asking u that question cause by now u suppose to know that leaders are toothless bulldogs
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by okechuks22: 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
The leaders are just talking much and doing less and the brainwashed ones will be on social media singing praises to them
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by 9jasave: 6:11pm On May 01, 2017
Election drama unfolding, our politicians know Nigerians are gullible. we will all see what will come out of these MOUs after elections. they know our weakness
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by giles14(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

Bros you well so
u must be stupid, so in ur mind ozubulu need the rail more than nnewi.

later una go say buhari dey marginalize south east n south south.
wetin obiano dey do nnewi na wetin
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by giles14(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
some info
bros you get link to dat researchgate publish
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by michoim(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
Igboesika:
Anambra again ?

These people are synonymous with good news.

It is evident that you are from Anambra. Self-promoting!
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by donborg(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

but at least my brother he has started something small
road and railway, which one is smaller........obiano is a gud student of joseph weil, the greatest scammer of the 20th century

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Eldeedon(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2017
all dis ghost projects I yam not understanding....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by donborg(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
SlayerForever:
Will the railway be used only to move goods? It's a good one though.
what i dont understand is, will the railway move d goods from lagos to ozubulu? or from ozubulu to river niger at onitsha? or from ozubulu to portharcourt? if yes, does he have an mou with lagos, edo, delta and rivers state governments?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Misplacement of priority. Why not construct one road in Nnewi?
ObiAno the Media governor
MoU everywhere and nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:
All these Obiano news all over the place has election/campaign written all over it. That man should do his work in anambra and the people will Vote for him.

There are so many bad roads in onitsha alone that are not "motorable". Oshanja- iweka, Oshanja-fegge is a good example
It's obvious you don't live in Onitsha and where the hell is Oshanja in Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by nevilbot: 6:36pm On May 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
proposed anambra rail project

Guy softly dey lie now. U are talking of proposed anambra rail and you are using a train in France as pictorial proof. Abbbaaa take am easy biko.

And it will take years for Nigeria to have such high speed trains mainly bcus they are powered by electricity

BTW : I know the blue train belongs to France cus I have taken it severally from Frankfurt to paris

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by danigbo(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Bros, ask for what you can get. Railway and airport are just what Obiano want to use to trick people. He can't do it. Nnewi people need road. We really do.

Governor that can't tar EZENWA ST after three years want to construct railways for Anambra state. All na election packaging! !

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by SlayerForever: 7:08pm On May 01, 2017
donborg:
what i dont understand is, will the railway move d goods from lagos to ozubulu? or from ozubulu to river niger at onitsha? or from ozubulu to portharcourt? if yes, does he have an mou with lagos, edo, delta and rivers state governments?

The story is disjointed,I must say.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by ignatiusez: 7:25pm On May 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:

This is the real situation of things in Anambra state, well done bros.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by ignatiusez: 7:30pm On May 01, 2017
okechuks22:
The leaders are just talking much and doing less and the brainwashed ones will be on social media singing praises to them

Obiano should present his scorecard and stop all this media completed projects and MOUs. Aside from his home town, where in Anambra is his government been felt. Truth be told, there is nothing on ground after almost 3years. We wish him the best but he should stop deceiving Anambrarians.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by notI: 7:53pm On May 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Bros, ask for what you can get. Railway and airport are just what Obiano want to use to trick people. He can't do it. Nnewi people need road. We really do.

Pls which road?
Where is the bad road apart from Emeka Ofor's road from St Mary Nnewi to Oraifite which has political undertone?
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by EmeeNaka: 8:05pm On May 01, 2017
notI:

Pls which road?
Where is the bad road apart from Emeka Ofor's road from St Mary Nnewi to Oraifite which has political undertone?
Tell me any State road in Uruagu that's in good condition or those that are tarred.
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
More like I will do this, MOU for that than I have done this and that. Obiano has a very long way to go.
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by mekyno777(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2017
giles14:
bros you get link to dat researchgate publish
calm down, ok.
Nnewi man (or at least some1 frm dat zone) will be the next Governor after obiano.
Its well
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Schematics: 8:14pm On May 01, 2017
Imagine someone from the dead backward Imo state making comment on a progressive Anambra. Your fat useless failed governor despite huge debt is yet to pay ordinary salary not to talk of infrastructure.

[s]
Abagworo:
More like I will do this, MOU for that than I have done this and that. Obiano has a very long way to go.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by giles14(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2017
mekyno777:

calm down, ok.
Nnewi man (or at least some1 frm dat zone) will be the next Governor after obiano.
Its well
kk
wot of the publication
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by kossyablaze(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:
M sure u r a paid Ifeanyi Uba media boy
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by EmeeNaka: 9:11pm On May 01, 2017
kossyablaze:
M sure u r a paid Ifeanyi Uba media boy
Na only Ifeanyi Uba you know? Add Muhammadu Buhari. Since you don't know truth when you see it,...

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Mykelpato(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2017
AkpokueChampagne keeps signing MOU and deceiving gullible people,Airport and Railway in this dying minute when election is on 18th November, is it not an avenue to divert fund? grin #ObianoMustGo #Replacementt2017 #iStandWithAndyUba

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2017
APGA please nominate more Bank MDs as guber candidates in 2019 election for the south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by bukanchris20: 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
my governor carry go, haters go swan, come to my town ogidi and see developments at highest level, My Caban Now Be Like London Because Of Obiano. Una Dy Dia Naa
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by guychidile: 10:09pm On May 01, 2017
nice idea,but proposing is one thing,and fulfilment is another.!
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by PotatoSalad(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:
thank you

1 Like

Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by PotatoSalad(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2017
Obiano is an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise. Only people Who's not been to Anambra will believe this.
dude ain't doing shii. Government of Nepotism.
All these Invisible MOUs that he's been signing, have you heard about one in Nnewi? A big industrial town for that matter.
lubbish
Re: Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra by Nature8(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2017
Willie is seriously working... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Jibrilla Bindow Set To Join PDP - Abdullahi Prambe / Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court / Attack On EFCC: Why They Want EFCC Investigator Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.