Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

That Generator I Posted On Olx Stolen - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / That Generator I Posted On Olx Stolen (507 Views)

What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? / Solar Generator With Easy Payment / Buy And Sell On OLX Tru Skyeconnects Concepts (verified OLX Champs) (2) (3) (4)

That Generator I Posted On Olx Stolen by 3direct: 12:01pm On May 01, 2017
Thief stole the generator and other 3 generator today at my compound today around 5am, I'd already collected 80k from the to be buyer, now am devastated..

Re: That Generator I Posted On Olx Stolen by thesicilian: 12:05pm On May 01, 2017
Its very simple. Return the money to the client first.
Re: That Generator I Posted On Olx Stolen by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 01, 2017
From 140k u negotiated to 80k walahi recession is not good o. Kindly refund, but if you can't refund report the theft to police. The buyer will be asked to wait until investigation is complete. Then u settle police with 5k. Case closed

Breaking News: Fire Outbreak At Uniport Burnt Down Shops (photos) / The Summit Place Estate, Ibeju Lekki, With C Of O / Miniflat For Rent At VI Extension For 6 Months Sublet (500K Per Year)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8