Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari (662 Views)

“Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React / Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
Listen carefully, president Buhari brought a message to Nigerians, it's very simple. "Kill corruption before it kills us". He isn't the message, but an angel of the timely battle cry for Nigerians to rise up and defend her resources and establishments. The wise will hear and be comforted. The fools as usual will be used by corrupted fingers to continue to cause an uproar everywhere in the land.

Let me assure you of one important factor you shouldn't forget in a hurry. A message is a seed sown into the soil of the body which is the heart. Battle ready fighting Nigerians have welcomed the message from the very first instance. Those who are trying hard to undermine the efficacy of the message release to our space will meet the rock of ages.

Nigerians, haven't you suffered enough? Why keep listening to promises of vain and unfaithful men. If you can do anything for your country say a big no to corrupt practices in the land. Not just only in the government but also in your neighbourhood.

The war against corruption and indiscipline is not and has never been Buhari agenda. It's the cries of every genuine and patriotic Nigerians. Say no to economy looting of investments. Stand against tribalism and regional dispute. You are born for all. Injury for one is injury for all.

Don't begin to pray for the death of the commander in chief of the last standing order. One thing I will show you is that the seed have been sown. It may not be Buhari who planted the seed, but I am certain he represents a good place for the seed to flourish and bear fruit and the fruit remain.

I said to the president in the secret while I held a discussion with him " Fight until your last breath is drift away"

And I know he's that kind of man who will not give up easily. We are praying and have strong hope you will finish the race you took an oath for. Great strength for you Mr President Mohammed Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari by Pierocash(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2017
The enemies of Nigeria are fighting back to bring down the president so the status quo should return.Bt i have bad news for them,darkness has never prevailed against light,PMB's emergence is God's handiwork,they can fight it is normal,bt won't prevail.PMB will rule this nation till 2023.
#Istandwithbuhari#

1 Like

Re: Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari by hisgrace090: 2:08pm On May 01, 2017
Any Nigerian that doesn't want corruption to die a natural death, will die in place of corruption alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2017
Why
Re: Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2017
English
Re: Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 4:04am On May 02, 2017
Not
Re: Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2017
You
Re: Why Corrupt Nigerians Shouldn't Rejoice On Account Of Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2017
It's not over

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Buhari Has... / Nigerians react against the unlawful arrest of Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah by DSS / If I Were Ag Osinbajo Or His Handlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.